Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Some Great Rules Of Living With People. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Some Great Rules Of Living With People. (266 Views)

CHAINED with DIAMONDS (Breaking the Rules of Literature) ALL IN ONE / Living With The Devil - Feather's Stories / Living With My Grandma (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Great Rules Of Living With People. by Ochari: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2021
1. When you meet young people – INSPIRE THEM.

2. When you meet children – EDUCATE THEM.

3. When you meet old people – HELP THEM.

4. When you meet wise people – STUDY THEM.

5. When you meet leaders – HONOUR THEM.

6. When you meet foolish people – AVOID THEM.

7. When you meet humble people – TREASURE THEM.

8. When you meet arrogant people – IGNORE THEM.

9. When you meet gracious people – EMULATE THEM.

10. When you meet aspirational people – ELEVATE THEM.

11. When you meet strong people – SUPPORT THEM.

12. When you meet godly people – BLESS THEM.

13. When you meet elderly people – RESPECT THEM.

14. When you meet weak people- STRENG....
Read more..[i][/i]
https://felicitygists.com/some-great-rules-of-living-with-people/#.YTnPyxL70qI.whatsapp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akinfenwa, Oyetunji, Omitoogun, Ajobo And Razak To Headline Ibadan Book Club / Osun IPAC Re-elects Simeon Adewale Adebayo As Chairman / Jamb 2022 Required Literature Text.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.