Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections (528 Views)

Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers / Meet The Engineers That Won Their Elections. / N45m Form: INEC Should Penalize Buhari For Violating Electoral Act - PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2021
One of the things that INEC should add to their list of Post-Election activities after releasing the results of any of their elections, is to also release the Election Analysis for the elections.

In the 2015 General Elections, the INEC released the analysis of the Presidential Election, but they did not release similar analyses for the State Governorship Elections and the States House of Assemblies Elections.
Also, INEC is yet to release the analysis of the 2019 General Elections..
According to the INEC’s 2015 Presidential Election Analysis as released on the INEC’s Official website, the total accreditation (Electronic Accreditation of course) for the 2015 Presidential Election was 23,643,479; which represents the sum of the Full-Biometric Authenticated Voters (10,266,139) and the Card-Only Voters who did not pass the Full-Biometric Authentication (13,377,340).

Meanwhile, according to the INEC’s Officially Announced Result of the 2015 Presidential Election, the total votes cast was 29,432,083.
(This represents a total number of 5,788,604 voters higher than the electronically accredited voters).
The total number of accredited voters in the 2015 Presidential Election (as officially announced) was 31,746,490. This shows that 8,103,011 voters underwent manual-only accreditation without any form of Electronic Accreditation.

Link to download the INEC’s 2015 Presidential Election Analysis:
https://www.inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Presidential-Election-Analysis-2015.pdf

Link to download the INEC’s 2015 Presidential Election Result As Officially Announced:
https://inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/summary-of-results.pdf

Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2021
More Photos...
THE CABLE...

CONFIRMED: INEC website shows how Buhari benefitted from manual voting in 2015

Figures obtained from the website of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) have confirmed the extent of manual voting in the 2015 presidential election.

According to a report on the commission’s website, the All Progressives Congress (APC) got most of the votes cast without bio-metric verification during the election.

The report confirms an earlier analysis by TheCable on the voting statistics.

According to the report, 13,536,311 votes were cast manually during the 2015 presidential poll, representing 42.6 percent of the 31,746,490 accredited voters.

Of that number, the INEC report showed 10,184,720 votes representing 75 percent of the total votes cast were from states won by Muhammadu Buhari, then presidential candidate of the APC, while 3,351,591 votes representing 25 percent came from states won by Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The report also showed that 10 states mostly affected by manual voting include Kebbi, Zamfara, Niger, Bauchi, Plateau, Kaduna, Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto and Kano: the APC won in nine of the states.

CONTROVERSIES, SHOCK
The initial story published by TheCable regarding the issue was received with both shock and controversy.

While some doubted the authenticity of the report and argued it was fabricated, others expressed disbelief, especially considering the lingering controversy on the use of card readers.

Tolu Ogunlesi, a presidential aide, had said the data as reported appears to have been fabricated while Ayo Obe, a legal practitioner, said she learnt the data did not come from INEC.

But data from the commission has now laid all that to rest.

When contacted by TheCable on Friday, Rotimi Oyekanmi, chief press secretary to the INEC chairman, declined to comment.

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/confirmed-inec-website-shows-how-buhari-benefitted-from-manual-voting-in-2015/amp

Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Some more photos

Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Let's Discuss

Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Seun
Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BiafIntel: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
What do you intend to do with such useless analysis? All you once nigerianists are really daft and dumb. Hoping for elections that your votes never count. Black people with dark brains.
Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
BiafIntel:
What do you intend to do with such useless analysis? All you once nigerianists are really daft and dumb. Hoping for elections that your votes never count. Black people with dark brains.
With the Analysis of 2015 Presidential Election, it was clear that the “Black People with dark brains” inside INEC created an additional 8,103,011 voters, for which they couldn't render any reasonable account in the Election Analysis they themselves produced.
Secondly, Politcal Scholars like myself is not interested in who won or who lost, but in the electoral process itself. The analysis will give scholars like me an insight into the fairness, and the credibility of such elections.
To you and to people like you, the 2015 Elections had been concluded and done and dusted and forgotten. But for scholars, the lessons of that could be learnt from the 2015 Elections can last even up to 2050.
That is why such analyses are necessary.
So that anybody can pick it up, study the figures, and chart a way forward with the inferences and implications from the figures.
It's a very good thing that they produced that of 2015 Presidential Election.
Let them do same for 2019 Presidential Election too.
I have waited so long for it.
Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by tk4rd: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
To me, I think this is very necessary.
Very very necessary
Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by tk4rd: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by tk4rd: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
These figures speak a whole lot.
Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by tk4rd: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Meanwhile, INEC deleted all the information about the 2019 Presidential Election from their Backend System, so that they can prove the point that no information about the 2019 Presidential Election was transmitted to any Backend Server.
Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by Racoon(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Buhari and APC henchmen obviously love ballot snatching that favors them.  After all, APC ballot snatchers in Lagos had a field day without the slightest consequences in the 2019 election. They only want to murder ballot snatchers that aren't APC thugs.

It is obvious that the 2023 election is already rigged more than a year before it will take place. But if they are allowed to get away with it again, forget about democracy ever taking roots. Nigeria would officially be a rigocracy. 

One, every pointer at this point points to a plot to perpetuate the current ruling elites in power beyond 2023 whether or not they win an election. The stakes are high for them because they can’t risk people from outside their circle succeeding them for fear of being held to account for the terrible crimes they are committing now. 
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/07/why-apc-politicians-are-terrified-by-e.html?m=1#.YPJWBbX12e8.twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by Racoon(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
tk4rd:
Meanwhile, INEC deleted all the information about the 2019 Presidential Election from their Backend System, so that they can prove the point that no information about the 2019 Presidential Election was transmitted to any Backend Server.
Any wonder nothing about the 2019 election till date on the INEC website?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Racoon:
Na Nigeria We Dey.
Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by tk4rd: 5:54am On Sep 10, 2021
Racoon:
I still dey wonder..
Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 5:59am On Sep 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
One of the things that INEC should add to their list of Post-Election activities after releasing the results of any of their elections, is to also release the Election Analysis for the elections.

In the 2015 General Elections, the INEC released the analysis of the Presidential Election, but they did not release similar analyses for the State Governorship Elections and the States House of Assemblies Elections.
Also, INEC is yet to release the analysis of the 2019 General Elections..
According to the INEC’s 2015 Presidential Election Analysis as released on the INEC’s Official website, the total accreditation (Electronic Accreditation of course) for the 2015 Presidential Election was 23,643,479; which represents the sum of the Full-Biometric Authenticated Voters (10,266,139) and the Card-Only Voters who did not pass the Full-Biometric Authentication (13,377,340).

Meanwhile, according to the INEC’s Officially Announced Result of the 2015 Presidential Election, the total votes cast was 29,432,083.
(This represents a total number of 5,788,604 voters higher than the electronically accredited voters).
The total number of accredited voters in the 2015 Presidential Election (as officially announced) was 31,746,490. This shows that 8,103,011 voters underwent manual-only accreditation without any form of Electronic Accreditation.

Link to download the INEC’s 2015 Presidential Election Analysis:
https://www.inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Presidential-Election-Analysis-2015.pdf

Link to download the INEC’s 2015 Presidential Election Result As Officially Announced:
https://inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/summary-of-results.pdf
I did some further analyses on the 2015 Presidential Election Result by myself, and I discovered even more loopholes..
You know, It is very understandable that almost all the states did Manual Accreditation in the 2015 Presidential Election.
But I'm yet to understand what happened at Ekiti State.
(My guess is that: the INEC Collation Officers manipulated the votes downwards in the course of their collation)

Honestly, this is just too funny.

Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 6:02am On Sep 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I did some further analyses on the 2015 Presidential Election Result by myself, and I discovered even more loopholes..
You know, It is very understandable that almost all the states did Manual Accreditation in the 2015 Presidential Election.
But I'm yet to understand what happened at Ekiti State.
(My guess is that: the INEC Collation Officers manipulated the votes downwards in the course of their collation)

Honestly, this is just too funny.

I lost confidence and trust and hope in the INEC since a loooonng time ago.
I hope that they would change very soon though.
Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 6:02am On Sep 10, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: INEC Should Be Releasing The Analyses Of ALL Their Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
MondayOsunbor,
MkenyaMatata

Please read through this very thread.
You will understand exactly what “Official Rigging” means..
It was not done by the politicians..
But by the INEC Officials themselves..
Can Kenyan IEBC Officials be this dubious and corrupt??

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets NMA, Urges Striking Doctors To Return To Work / Femi Fan Kayode Joins APC And Officially Meets Buhari In Aso Rock. Pictures / Throwback: APC Threatens To Sue Fani-kayode Over Osinbajo, Tinubu Oath Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.