Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (50821 Views)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Ola17: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
seunny4lif:

They want you to buy iPhone 7 Plus grin grin
If you don’t buy new phone then how will they survive grin

I don’t use iPhone 6 bro.

Someone has explained it. Any iPhone running iOS 10 and later can continue to use WhatsApp. Like this even iPhone 5 is covered tongue
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by seunny4lif(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ola17:

I don’t use iPhone 6 bro.

Someone has explained it. Any iPhone running iOS 10 and later can continue to use WhatsApp. Like this even iPhone 5 is covered tongue
Your phone will not use WhatsApp grin
You must buy new phone grin
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by May1st: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kobicove:
I'm getting tired of the constant upgrades these people release all the time! angry
....yeah you are right....I can't even use my WhatsApp for 2 weeks another update will come out.....am really tired of updating my WhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Ola17: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
seunny4lif:

Your phone will not use WhatsApp grin
You must buy new phone grin

Back to sender grin

E go reach another two years or so before I go reason new phone.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by seunny4lif(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ola17:

Back to sender grin

E go reach another two years or so before I go reason new phone.
cheesy grin
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by RPG2020(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Boomboost:
When I opened this thread, 105 views. When I was done posting, 4425 views. Mehn, power of internet!

Dull green, boring application. We need mods o, Mark. He cannot hear but he can see GBWhtsapp to ban.

Wait O. I thought I was gon' see "not working on Tecno and Infinix smartphones". Lmao, dem for pour dia frustration here, we go think say na rain.

Sha, some years from now, Whatsapp and all the

social media will go and die, Android and iPhone sef. Nothing live forever.

Just like Yahoo messenger
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by blarckadi(f): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
When there is an even better chat bhaapp like telegram ....lol sorry for whatsapp
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by KennethEnyi(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
PlayerMeji:
The day whatsapp stops working on my phone that the final day I will use it...

I cannot afford to be controlled by one app that does not even know what it wants..

Na u sabi
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by PrinceImoter: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Who bear more lost
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by lakefist(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
PlayerMeji:

I cannot afford to be controlled by one app that does not even know what it wants..
Exactly
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by lakefist(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
DeWisedon:
It good like that, atleast if you want to insult someone with ur comment, we go know say na better phone u use dey comment from

LOL
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by FikkyolaE(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
I pity mark May GOD guide him and his app if necessary
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Ahmad62(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Franzinni:
Phew narrow escape

IPhone7 user detected grin grin
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Okhuadams(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by tomzyELNINO: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
if WHATSAPP no work, GBWHATSAPP or FMWHATSAPP go work.

To hell with facebook's whatsapp.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by pegix(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
PlayerMeji:

na u go lose sha
Whatsapp themost used mesaaging app
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
So me that just bought iPhone 6 will be looking for another phone,this one better be joking
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Jazzman01: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
The5DME:
Them no even mention any transsion phone grin wahala for people when dey use obscure phone brands.

Extra wahala for those people when de buy 12k Chinese phones too... Una go hear am hot.

Did you see Xiaomi there too?
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Obdk: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
The5DME:
Them no even mention any transsion phone grin wahala for people when dey use obscure phone brands.

Extra wahala for those people when de buy 12k Chinese phones too... Una go hear am hot.
the funny thing is that transsion always use the latest android os
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Jazzman01: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Modrov:

It is not the app, it is the tech that enables it to work that is causing the upgrade.

Looking at it another way, do you use a PC with Microsoft Windows 95 OS? Would whatsapp work on an old Nokia N-series phone?

Welcome to technology. Every 3 years what was cutting edge becometh obsolete...and thus everyone has to upgrade to the new thing...Whatsapp included.

The latest WhatsApp version is not as advanced as the now defunct BBM. The last time I used BBM was on Android 4.4 and it had so much advanced features than the current WhatsApp or even Telegram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by immortalityk: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
shiki:
shocked my Samsung galaxy s7 edge will be old school one day, it's just matter of time
Sell me the screen

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Gfskw: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Really
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by lebete3000: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
shiki:
shocked my Samsung galaxy s7 edge will be old school one day, it's just matter of time

It's scary how the once mighty iPhone 6s plus is among and the Samsung S5 go still support WhatsApp.

Shows Sammy is technologies miles ahead of iPhone. Na just mouth iPhone get...

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Donedeal1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Let it stop working already, ask Twitter.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Fabulouslouie(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Orire01:
Ok

What's your location

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by goody2019: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
WhatsApp has already stopped working on my Android OS 4.1 two months ago, saying my device is not compatible with the new upgrade.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by shiki(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
immortalityk:

Sell me the screen

How much will you pay?
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by shiki(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
lebete3000:

It's scary how the once mighty iPhone 6s plus is among and the Samsung S5 go still support WhatsApp.

Shows Sammy is technologies miles ahead of iPhone. Na just mouth iPhone get...

You are right bro
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November by Aboks(m): 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na old phones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 / Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.