Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 (14055 Views)

Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Dies At 84 / Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 / Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by Jerryherd: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Let them keep falling one by one, No remorse at all.

They oversaw the suffering of Nigerians and decided to keep quiet.

No evil goes unpunished cool

As a King what was he supposed to do?! Command the military and police.. or go to war by himself with cutlass and arrow
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by divinepips(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2021
chiiraq802:
Every man go die las las!!!

You never spoke against the atrocities caused by your tribes men against poor and defenseless Nigerians until e reach your son.
So Rot In Peace.

This man is different from others, he was the reason for the peace we have been enjoying in Kontagora, the problem now is, who succeeds him.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by trux(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Death is not a punishment guy everyone must die good, bad, and ugly. Even look at his age 84yrs
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by RapistOnBail: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Damn!

With this mentality, tell me how poverty wan depart from you.
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by May1st: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
RIP bro

Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
72 virgins to him
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by Chochovini: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Any man without Jesus Christ, be you a Christian, muslim, pegan or free thinkers, when you die, you have no identity in the presence of God Almighty.

Therefore, you better start getting use to the idea that you gono spend your enternity in HELLfire in the afterlife.
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by Nahunger(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sabadon:
Looks like a good man, rip

He is..
Protected all religions, tribe and visitors.
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by onyeekul001(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
This man has been a great blessing to the emirate of kontagora. He stands for peace, unity and justice. A detribalised man to the core. I pray that the next person in line will continue from the good foundation he has layed down in kontagora.

Rest in peace Sariki Sudan. Sariki jamaha
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by nazimakash6: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo usa[/url]
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by oko4lucky(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
A peace loving man.... As an Edolite, I spent 7years in kontagora and frankly speaking,I really enjoyed my stay. Kontagora is a home from home. He will b greatly missed by the Edos, the Ibos and the Yorubas
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
maureensylvia:
Rip Mr handsome
BJ Lips, Na handsome be your own RIP....
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by maureensylvia(f): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Evolutionlove:

BJ Lips, Na handsome be your own RIP....

grin grin grin grin
Wetin carry u go my lips grin cheesy
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by Pumpumking: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
undecided
Hausa should replace him then .... Or must it be Fulani?

so is that yor real yansh in yor foto profile? smiley
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by nazimakash6: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us
Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
maureensylvia:

grin grin grin grin Wetin carry u go my lips grin cheesy
Hehe I know you love It maureen *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 by maureensylvia(f): 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Hehe I know you love It maureen *smiles*

Heeey God ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Vs Black-American Men! / Nigerians Mark International Mother Language Day 2020 / Yorubas From Ijebu Are Descendents of North Sudan's Nubians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.