Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Is It Biblical To For Ladies To Wear Trouser And Open Head In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblical To For Ladies To Wear Trouser And Open Head In The Church? (1221 Views)

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It / Is It Biblical To Pray For A Life Partner? / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Biblical To For Ladies To Wear Trouser And Open Head In The Church? by SEA(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2007
I want your opinion on whether it is biblical to wear trouser and open head in the church.
Re: Is It Biblical To For Ladies To Wear Trouser And Open Head In The Church? by nguage(m): 12:52am On Jul 21, 2007
U need to keep your thoughts to yourself. My bible does not say anything about trousers.
Re: Is It Biblical To For Ladies To Wear Trouser And Open Head In The Church? by CrazyMan(m): 2:46am On Jul 21, 2007
When you're in the house of God, you have to dress decently.
You must have reference for God. Wearing trouser to church isn't proper for a lady.
Re: Is It Biblical To For Ladies To Wear Trouser And Open Head In The Church? by maree7(f): 2:56am On Jul 21, 2007
why can't people stop washing the outside of the cup, its whats in the heart dat counts
trust me wearing scarves and skirts ain't gonna get u to heaven, judging what people wear ain't goNNa get u ther either.
its ur relationship with Jesus that counts. grin.

ma opinion wink
Re: Is It Biblical To For Ladies To Wear Trouser And Open Head In The Church? by wifeypenth(f): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2007
Trouser was made by man and not by God,in the days of our Lord Jesus Christ there were no TROUSSERS.al we knew or were taught was that evrybody wore GARMENT. Scottish Men wear skirts.lets stop puttin words in God's mouth.all that matters is Whats on the inside. Me i can wear ANYTHING 2church.and i am so very RELIGIOUS
Re: Is It Biblical To For Ladies To Wear Trouser And Open Head In The Church? by okababa(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2007
Regardless of whatsoever any pastor tell his congregation, the words of God can never change and will surely come to pass. The standard of the bibble concerning women wearing trousers(cloth that belong to opposite sex) is very clear that nobody can delete it from the Holy bible. It is not for us to continue to argue about wether we like it or not as this has already been stated expressely in the scripture that, it is an outright SIN(EFFEMINATE).
  If you are still there and you need it to be written in the bible (like DO NOT WEAR TROUSERS AS WOMEN)then you need the tourch of the spirit and great delieverance.If you are born again and  are heaven-concious, you will be able to have that spiritual  decernment that, you cannot disobey God and get away with it.Your pastor might have given you an open cheque to wearing of trousers and not covering your heads as a women but, you will be accountable for all your dids on the glorious day.Your pastor will not be there to defend you!
  If you are reading this and you still put on trousers as a woman , then you are not born again and will need to amend your ways and get connected to calvary so that you can be saved.YOU MIGHT BEGIN TO SAY "THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE" (AS THIS IS NOW THE MORDERN LANGUAGE NIGERIAN USE AS A JUSTIFICATION TO GO INTO SIN AND PREVENT PEOPLE FROM CONDEMNING THEM )BUT REMEMBER EZEKIEL 3:18, IF  I SHALL TELL A SINNER THAQT HE SHALL DIE, You do not have to agree with this assertion (that is what the scripture says) , you must just obey and do what the bible says we should do IF YOU MUST GO TO HEAVEN.
The fault comes from some of our so-called pastors who out of thir own self will mis-interpreted the bible, giving thir members express licences to put on those things just because of the fear of loosing many members to  other churches(that will mean little profit as the tithe and offering decreases also). It is high time our spiritual eyes got opened so that we can use our brain and pray to God to understand the bible better and brighter. How on earth will a pastor(name withheld) want to retire from pastoring and going to POLITICS! This amounts to spiritual accident & suicide! What have we taken the ministry of our Lord to be? Our own businesses? When Jesus was approached in the bible to come and be rullers over them , what was His response? , My govt is not of this world, ,ministers of God now want to go and occupy ASO ROCK, for what
   God have mercy! this is the same man that will mount the pupit and many worshipers will be carried away by his preaching, How do you treat a member that comes from another party(i.e PDP and the pastor is an ANPP MEMBER)
    Let all of us go back to the bible and copy the old-time rivival doctrines so that the Lord will forgive us and lead us forward. Is it this age( that the rapture might take place any moment from now) that we still start to negotiate wether a woman should put on trsousers or not? if you are born again you will know,
God bless you all and remain rapturable
Re: Is It Biblical To For Ladies To Wear Trouser And Open Head In The Church? by Soundmind(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2007
@okababa

I am solidly behind you. Tell them.
Re: Is It Biblical To For Ladies To Wear Trouser And Open Head In The Church? by toshmann(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2007
okababa cheesy na wa o. this ya style na real fire raband evangelism grin grin grin

but come to think of it, any person saying the Bible did not say. . ."women should not wear trousers" as an excuse to wear trousers should then argue about smoking. after all bible never said thou shall not smoke. grin

methinks the spirit of those who trully are God's children will let them know what is right or not from the bible

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit & The Dove:why This Ignorant? / God Order His Followers To Make Their Bread With Excrement / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.