Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Do I Know If I'm Pregnant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Know If I'm Pregnant? (337 Views)

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / When Is The Best Time To Get Covid-19 Vaccine If I'm Pregnant? / How To Know If You Need Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If I'm Pregnant? by naomidediva: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Waiting for your period to arrive can be agonizing if you think you might be pregnant. Whether a positive pregnancy test would be good news or not, you’ll probably find yourself rushing to the loo at every real or imagined sign of your period, and on high alert for any symptoms of pregnancy. So if you’re wondering if it’s time to buy that pregnancy test, here are some of the early pregnancy signs to watch out for.

What are the early signs of pregnancy?

The most obvious sign of pregnancy is a missed period. But even before your period is due, it’s possible that you might notice some pregnancy symptoms. One of the earliest signs is a tingling or prickling sensation in your breasts, particularly around your nipples. Some women get this feeling when they have been pregnant for just one week.

Other signs and symptoms of pregnancy to watch out for include:

Changes to the way your breasts look and feel
In the early weeks of pregnancy you may notice that your breasts look bigger. They might feel lumpy and tender to touch too. Your nipples can look more prominent and the ring of skin around your nipples, called the areola, might look plumper and darker. Veins in your breasts may start to look more prominent and noticeable as well.

Nausea and vomiting
You probably know this as morning sickness, but it can happen at any time of day. Nausea can start just a few weeks into your pregnancy and can last for several months.

Foods and drinks that you used to enjoy may turn your stomach now and make you feel sick. Even just the smell of food cooking might be enough to make you queasy. You might start to salivate more and get a metallic taste in your mouth too.

READ MORE VIA LINK BELOW:
[https://www.mariestopes.org.ng/help-advice/how-do-i-know-if-im-pregnant/?currentPageId=13757&page=1&filterCategory=&filterDate=]

Re: How Do I Know If I'm Pregnant? by elizabethbrown: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thanks for mentioned an useful information, really this information is helpful to newly married couples.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Hypertension: The Silent Killer / 7 Lucrative Public Health Care Courses / The Ultimate Guide To Clitoral Stimulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.