Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,627 members, 7,847,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 8. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 8. (151 Views)

800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' / The Covenant Between Salt And Atheist / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 8. by PastorSomba(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
THE COVENANT POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 8.

Hebrews 10:16-22 (KJV) This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 8:6-13.

We continue today our study and understanding of the love and grace of God as manifested in the COVENANT POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS with all its blessings and benefits to us. Let's continue to examine the reasons why it was necessary for God to establish a new covenant:

18. God Needed A Superior Covenant: A covenant can only be terminated or made void by the establishment of a superior covenant. Only a superior covenant can nullify an old covenant. You can never break a covenant except by entering into a superior one. Every covenant operates along bloodlines from generation to generation that was why the Adamic covenant continued even after his death. Even though God entered into new covenants with Noah, Abraham, Moses and David none of them was superior as their covenant was unable to deal with sin, death and the devil because they were all sinners.

But the new covenant in Christ Jesus is established as a superior and final covenant above all other covenants in heaven and earth in this world and that which is to come. By the sinless Christ and His sinless blood, God established a new and superior covenant thereby fulfilling and terminating all previous covenants. And because Jesus lives forever He established a perfect and everlasting covenant. Being everlasting, it is the last covenant guaranteeing eternal or everlasting inheritance and blessings to all who believe. Hence it is called an eternal covenant. All the Blessings of God in your life shall be permanent in Jesus name. 1Corinthians 15:22; Romans 5:12; Hebrews 13:20; Hebrews 8:13; 9:12; 13:20.

19. The Old Covenant Was Sealed with the Blood of Animals: Every covenant is sealed with blood. No seal no covenant. The quality of blood determines the quality of the seal. The quality of the seal determines the quality of the covenant. There is a difference between the seal of a slave and the seal of a king. The blood of Jesus who came down from heaven is the seal and the basis for the establishment of the new covenant. Which makes it a superior, eternal and an unbreakable covenant. It is an unbreakable covenant because it is sealed with a perfect blood, and it is established between two perfect, everliving, and unchangeable persons - God and Jesus.

Everyone who identifies with the blood becomes a partaker of the covenant in Christ. As a Christian believer you do not have a direct covenant with God but a covenant with God in Christ Jesus. Just as you do not have a direct relationship with God but in Christ Jesus. All that we are entitled to in the covenant is in Christ thus guaranteeing a perfect relationship and fellowship with God. By the power of the perfect covenant in the blood of Jesus every imperfections in your life shall be made perfect in Jesus name. Colossians 2:9-10; 3:3-4; Acts 17:28;

The purpose of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the blood of Jesus has done for you and has made you, and no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the blood of Jesus which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/2021 / What Will U Do? / Daily Devotion And Inspiring Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.