Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Is Being Active Promiscuity? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is Being Active Promiscuity? (415 Views)

Sugarmamas Forum Searching For Active Babes / Active Nlander(s) In Edo State Lets Meet. / Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being Active Promiscuity? by Anextin(f): 10:55am On May 24, 2011
I recently ran into a friend of'mine from collage and we got talking. Issues were discussed at length when i asked of the man in her life she told me there was none at dat moment. After a while i discovered she just broke up with someone she met of recents. Reasons were that she was too active in bed which prompted the guy into asking her the number of men she has been with. Befor u say jack the relationship was off. Prior to dis i ve had little chat with some babes and its pretty inconclusive as to whether men like their girlfriends or wives not hookers extremely active in bed. I d like ur take on dis
Re: Is Being Active Promiscuity? by Dyt(f): 11:15am On May 24, 2011
He s such a pusssssyyyy
Re: Is Being Active Promiscuity? by MMM2(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2011
angry angry
Re: Is Being Active Promiscuity? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On May 24, 2011
hes defo a big fatttt anusssss , bcus if she wasnt active he wud complain . anofia simply not man enough i wud say 30 secs driver

(1) (Reply)

Need Responsible Girl For Coourtship / In Need Of A Girl / Urgent Advise Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.