Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) (4862 Views)

Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her / Am In Luv Wit 3 Girlz But I Dnt Knw Which 2 Marry! / Tell Me Hw To Find True Luv Wit Nija Grls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Thompson22(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2010
I cant jst sit and watch my girl be taken away by toothless chykers. This is d reason why i hv decided 2 register and open this thread 2 let d whole world knw dat we are now engaged,it has entered anoda level & level don change be dat. So pls u can be jst her frnd,no probs bt hopin 2 be intimate wit her,no way cuz she belongs 2 sum1 now. She represents my world,my happines,my lyf and so do i represent hers. So let every1 knw dis 2day dat I LUV OMOLOLA1 and wil soon take her 2 d alter cuz she has found happines which sum1 wantd 2 take 4rm her.
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by philip0906(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin
These days,there seems 2 be no difference btw 190 and lots of nairalanders grin grin
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Thompson22(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2010
Am quite different,we all knw dat 190 is mistaking
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by MrCork1: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2010
Bro forget 190. He's not a threat. His c0rk is 0.2 inches long (size of a Button)

Omototola dumped him for me last month
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Gabry(f): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2010
philip0906:

grin grin grin grin
These days,there seems 2 be no difference btw 190 and lots of nairalanders grin grin

U are right. I hope u are thinking what Im thinking.  wink

Thompson22:

Am quite different,we all knw dat 190 is mistaking

he is not talking about you but he is talking about Omolola or Omotola or Omolala. . . WHatever you call it mehn. .   grin tongue

Mr Cork:

Bro forget 190. He's not a threat. His c0rk is 0.2 inches long [size=18pt](size of a Button)[/size]

Omototola dumped him for me last month

LMAO! grin
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by MrCork1: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2010
190 is  a waste of S,.p'e~rm.   (trusss  me)
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Thompson22(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2010
@Gabry
Her name is Omolola nt Omotola,so kul her wit respect. Dnt tel me ur jealous of us
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Gabry(f): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2010
Thompson22:

he is not talking about you but he is talking about Omolola or Omotola or Omolala. . . WHatever you call it mehn. .   grin tongue

LMAO!  grin

Her name is Omolola nt Omotola,so kul her wit respect

I reserve my comments!  wink
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by MrCork1: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2010
Omotola dont even have Nyansh anyways, she no big deal
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Thompson22(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2010
@Mr Cork
Am online wit u abt 190 bt offline wit u abt other things u said. Rememba she is my girl or are we draggin her nw? U shldnt compare my girl wit anybody,she is d best
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by MrCork1: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2010
Yea! ok ur sayin u Nyanshin Omotola now?? Since when?

But why does she always play hard to get?
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by MrCork1: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2010
190's holiday picture in TOGO, He just captured 3 elephants

Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Thompson22(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2010
@Mr Cork
I dnt knw wat u are talkin abt wit Omotola. My only concern is my girl Omolola1. I dnt use such words on her. As for 190,i dnt hv any personal probs wit him so i hv nothin 2 say 2 him. I think he shld mind his ways on NL wit women tho he has lost Omolola if at all there was sumtin goin on btw them cuz he dosnt knw whom 2 give wat and wat 2 give whom tho i trust my girl
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by MrCork1: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2010
Thompson22, Bro i support u, I DASH U OMOTOLA!!. 190 is a waste of s,p.e'rm. I didnt even realize he waz dis-able (he rides on wheel chair)

But still, the skinny looking donkey needs to learn to respect his elders (no offense)
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Rocktation(f): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2010
O.k, you're suddenly in love with her because she adviced some chick in a thread to double date, abi? Well, that's just advice oo. Omolola's a good girl and very happily hooked with someone that isn't you.
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by philip0906(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2010
Rocktation:

O.k, you're suddenly in love with her because she adviced some chick in a thread to double date, abi? Well, that's just advice oo. Omolola's a good girl and very happily hooked with someone that isn't you.
Gbam!!! u prolly 190 incarnate or one of his numerous spokesperson grin grin
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Thompson22(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2010
Rocktation:

Hmm,U tink u knw her,i knw her more dan u do,she is a very reserved girl & d best ok,u dnt expect me 2 tel u wen i knew her or fall in luv wit her cuz its nt d bone of contention here,d message is let pple like u knw dat i luv her & she does. Bt knw dat we hv knwn each oda 4 gud. Wat God hs joined 2geda,let no man,let no woman,let no poster put assunder nt even d moderators
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Franca2(f): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2010
Gosh! This is very sweet and romantic. I wish my own guy cld com out 2 say dis kind of tin 4 me,makin us proud,special and others jealous. Thom,are u sure she feels same 4u? cuz i knw abt her and 190 bt left 4 me to judge,i tink u luv dis girl more dan 190 and even if its jst 4 a joke,Omolola,nt every guy wil do dis 4 a girl he dosnt feel real tin for. I cant even see 190 sayin anytin,guess its none of his bussines maybe he is not even jealous
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by MOBO444(f): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2010
Hmmm now this is getting very stange here.
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by MrCork1: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2010
Franca,,, madam can u cook & clean and do u have Nyansh & are yoiu light skin and do u have real hair??

Am lookin for
a wife
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by 1105(f): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2010
Franca2:

Gosh! This is very sweet and romantic. I wish my own guy cld com out 2 say dis kind of tin 4 me,makin us proud,special and others jealous. Thom,are u sure she feels same 4u? cuz i knw abt her and 190 bt left 4 me to judge,i tink u luv dis girl more dan 190 and even if its jst 4 a joke,Omolola,nt every guy wil do dis 4 a girl he dosnt feel real tin for. I cant even see 190 sayin anytin,guess its none of his bussines maybe he is not even jealous

Franca Shut up, undecided undecided
Just saw this and who said that i dont love omolola Just cos this hill diot opened a thread about my wife.
well he cant sit here and fantasize about omo behind the screen of his PC while me and Omo quietly enjoy our lives,
for all i care this can be Jenibayo/mahoski or even mr.cork (reincarnated),
for the fact that i have been quiet these days people are now taking me for a weakling,
I wont sit back and watch my woman dashed to the gutters never,
anyway i dont have anything more 2 say except 2 wait for omo to have the final say on this,
But i know my stand in her life anyway!
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by 1105(f): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=15pt]MR.CORK JUST BEFORE HE DIED A FEW HOURS AGO,
THIS WAS WHAT 190 MADE SA GODDESS DO TO HIM,
[/size]

Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by MrCork1: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2010
How can Omotola be your wife when u haveent even Nyansh her, she dosent even no what u look like.

U tarabulated Monkey!!
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Franca2(f): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2010
@190
I dnt knw any of u,i mean u and thompson but d guy sounds more polite than u,hv u seen where he calls u names,i even wonder hw Omolola luvs u cuz ur posts here on NL are more of women and insultive,i wonder who actualy has sometin 2 do wit gutters here.
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Omolola1(f): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2010
Goodness Gracious!!! WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE??
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by 1105(f): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2010
Mr Cork:

How can Omotola be your wife when u haveent even Nyansh her,  she dosent even no what u look like.

U tarabulated  Monkey!!

[size=15pt]Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.[/size]
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by MrCork1: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2010
I will luff to tie 190 on a chair and FART on his face, 4real!!
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by MrCork1: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2010
190, Bro, Your village just called. They're missing an idiot!!!! wink
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by Franca2(f): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2010
@Omolola
I tink its abt time u took a decision abt dis 190 of a guy b4 answerin his MRS,nobody speaks gud of him even guys,he is a tout. AM OUT!
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by MrCork1: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
190,      Bro,  Your village just called. They're missing an Eddiiiiiot
Re: Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) by 1105(f): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
Mr Cork:

I will luff to tie 190 on a chair and FART on his face, 4real!!
[size=15pt]Well, they do say opposites attact, so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured~ You should learn from your parents mistakes - try using some birth control.
You go about claim to have a 17inch cock, listen players never go about bragging about their sexual escapades,they do not believe in words but rather in actions, I have long sat down 2 watch your Ignorance spread all over the place like a wild fire, But i want you to understand something YOU COCKY BAS.TARD!! is that you Are as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker~at-times i wonder if your real location was North West South London that you claim if this is true then i truly believe that there is a route through Libya-morocco-Spain and then UK, JUST Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent![/color][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread, I Think An Inluv With Debosky! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) / I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.