Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed (759 Views)

Article Rewriter Needed / Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed / Article Rewriter Needed Urgently. Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by uzohrome(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good day.

I need a good content rewriter that would rewrite an articles for me

You don't need to craft article from the scratch but simple rewrite the article giving to you and make it unique And plagiarism free.

Each article you write you will be paid N1500 to N2500 depending on the length of the article.
We need just 10 articles per day.

Send me message WhatsApp to apply
080-3744-2795.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by Ammishaddai: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
uzohrome:
Good day.

You don't need to craft article from the scratch but simple rewrite the article giving to you and make it unique And plagiarism free.

Each article you write you will be paid N1500 to N2500 depending on the length of the article.

080-3744-2795.

This number no dey WhatsApp. Reach me on 08127583659
Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by uzohrome(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This number no dey WhatsApp. Reach me on 08127584659

The number is on WhatsApp , you will be contacted shortly
Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by princedammy2017(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello, pls text me on Whatsapp now @ +2348161194755
Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by aylive02(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=uzohrome post=105647989]Good day.

080-3744-2795.

wink
Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by Snitch24(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by uzohrome(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This number no dey WhatsApp. Reach me on 08127584659

The number is actually on WhatsApp , you will be contacted shortly
Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by uzohrome(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Great work so far

1 Like

Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by MamaAdaikem: 2:21am On Sep 10, 2021
I hope this is legit, I will always warn against any writing scam job, I still can’t forget what infoguide Nigeria did to a friend of mine, after the whole stress of writing, the person approves, immediately you ask for pay that is when he or she tells you your article is not up to what he or she requires. God will judge that Infoguide Nigeria, there will be no peace for you

1 Like

Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by uzohrome(m): 3:38am On Sep 10, 2021
MamaAdaikem:
I hope this is legit, I will always warn against any writing scam job, I still can’t forget what infoguide Nigeria did to a friend of mine, after the whole stress of writing, the person approves, immediately you ask for pay that is when he or she tells you your article is not up to what he or she requires. God will judge that Infoguide Nigeria, there will be no peace for you

Do not over bother yourself, we have gotten good numbers of writers already and we will stick with them, that someone did not approve your article intentionally, you don't have to leverage on it to procrastinate. Doing that steals from you. If you think your article you submitted is unique and was well written and the fellow refused to pay then stop there and get to other freelance sites that will cherish your efforts and pay you well. I can get this stuff done on fiverr but I said no, let me get our people to benefit from this. Many people are on my payroll since yesterday. Never give room for procrastination it kills. We have lots of writers already. Have a great day.
Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by Udoboss(m): 4:38am On Sep 10, 2021
uzohrome:

Do not over bother yourself, we have gotten good numbers of writers already and we will stick with them, that someone did not approve your article intentionally, you don't have to leverage on it to procrastinate. Doing that steals from you. If you think your article you submitted is unique and was well written and the fellow refused to pay then stop there and get to other freelance sites that will cherish your efforts and pay you well. I can get this stuff done on fiverr but I said no, let me get our people to benefit from this. Many people are on my payroll since yesterday. Never give room for
procrastination it kills. We have lots of writers already. Have a great day.

Is it still open??
Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by MamaAdaikem: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2021
uzohrome:

Do not over bother yourself, we have gotten good numbers of writers already and we will stick with them, that someone did not approve your article intentionally, you don't have to leverage on it to procrastinate. Doing that steals from you. If you think your article you submitted is unique and was well written and the fellow refused to pay then stop there and get to other freelance sites that will cherish your efforts and pay you well. I can get this stuff done on fiverr but I said no, let me get our people to benefit from this. Many people are on my payroll since yesterday. Never give room for procrastination it kills. We have lots of writers already. Have a great day.
it is not procrastination, I am only trying to verify the authenticity of your job post because ideas have been stolen with this course of writing business but since you have gotten your team of writers, kudos to you and treat them well, I believe in action and I will advise you employ that. #loveandlight
Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by Udoboss(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2021
uzohrome:
Good day.

Please reply whatapp chat

080-3744-2795.

Re: Fat Payment! Article Rewriter Needed by Charlieluvboy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
uzohrome:
Good day.

080-3744-2795.

still open

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Professional Resume/cv Writer Needed. / Vacancies At Marriot Airport Hotel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.