Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigeria Needs Economic Police In Every State.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Needs Economic Police In Every State.. (125 Views)

Empty 25 Litres Yellow Kegs For Sale Across Every State In Nigeria / Why Every Smart Business In Nigeria Needs To Run Facebook Adverts / ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Economic Police In Every State.. by bigpicture001: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
As weird as it sounds, istrongly believe Nigeria Needs economic police, graduates who are trained and master the intrigues if Economic sabotage. This set of officials will among the following

1. Ensure there is no market oriented collusion of firms in an oligopolistic manner to exploit the consumers in such practice as price fixing... For example, I have seen alot of times where do scrupulous elements will arrest a driver who tries to come charge t/fare lower than the normal cost of fare to gain competitive advantage.. he will be punished as an example thereby shortchanging the persengers of right to effctiv market driven transport cost.. this also happens in markets.. they must be reminded that Nigeria practices a free market economy.

2. Ensure that imported goods into the country are always originals.. forget standard organisation of Nigeria (son) those ones are just after salaries nothing much.

3. Bring the government attention to increasing unfair and dominating brands... To prevent private Monopoly.

4. Fight against artificial scarcity creation by oligopolistic groups...

5. Encourage healthy competition among firms of industry

This I have noticed alot as one of the main reasons things are very expensive in Nigeria.. people come to u that ant to reduce ur price and threatens you to raise it back up.. according to them, it's a union agreement.. first noticed this when I was 17 in the hair barbing induatry
Re: Nigeria Needs Economic Police In Every State.. by DonBabaNG: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
cool cool cool

Contact me for your super clean Uk used phones at Donbaba

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Zeetin Seals Deal To Export Vehicle Parts, Heavy-duty Metals / Bus For Hire Needed Urgently / *important Update: Making Millions Online Simplified*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.