Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup (34722 Views)

FIFA Gives NFF 45-Day Ultimatum To Pay Rohr $378,000 Over Sacking / Pictures Of Gianni Infantino And Babajide Sanwo-Olu At The Aisha Buhari Cup / FIFA Gives Ultimatums To Nigeria And Ghana Or Face Bans Over "Undue Influence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by sammybest889(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Someone up here just said dat is d match available in bet9ja (say sure game Nigeria 2 lose stake am with ur schools fees,house rent e no go cut)

Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by boyc007: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Chithauri(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
I really hate south Africans. see how they're talking down on us. these cowardly putas forget we gave them their freedom
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by iamtardey: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
inakwana
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by adecz: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
☺️☺️She for host am for Katsina state ❌◀️❌
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by phemmyfour: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kenmatt:
My question is, when this administration is over, will it still be called Aisha Buhari Cup?
That's if the next administration is even interested in such competition.
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Scamburster(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
KingGBsky:

Always nonsense contributions.
I’m still waiting for a sensible comment from you. Mtceew
You will wait tire.
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Evii: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Aisha Buhari come and carry your husband oh.

NairaLander pls compare the two outfits

Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by superlicious: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Warriboy1234567 post=105654211][/quote] I want to create a news blog, hope you are genuine
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Polynek(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
I won't be surprised if Nigeria didn't win Dix cup
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by habayinc(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
They should have played the tournament in zamfara,Kaduna,Katsina or borno. They have.world class stadiums in those places too
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
CelestineNelson:
Trying to leave a legacy behind...hope the funding is not from the federal Government purse

Before nko. Abi you want make she use her personal cash?
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Warriboy1234567: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
superlicious:
Is it fullstop. Or dot ?

Na full spelling baba
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by naptu2: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
naptu2:

Lots of people, including me, have criticised the NFF for failing to organise friendly matches for the Super Falcons. The Falcons have sometimes gone an entire year without playing a single game or even camping together. The NFF is now trying to correct that situation by ensuring that the Falcons take part in many competitions like the Cyprus Cup, the Turkish Cup and the US Summer Series. It is now also organising a tournament in Nigeria.

The Lagos State Government has recently finished rebuilding the Onikan Stadium and they've also signed a deal with the NFF to stage Super Eagles matches in Lagos. They are eager to bring back major football matches to Lagos. Also remember that a former chairman of the Lagos State Football Association, Barrister Seyi Akinwunmi, is the vice president of the NFF.

Therefore, the NFF and the Lagos State Government are organising this competition. They have appointed HotSports (Taye Ige) as their marketing consultants and named the tournament after Aisha Buhari. Seyi Akinwunmi is the chairman of the organising committee.

It's a female football tournament that features the best national sides in Africa and these are the Super Falcons of Nigeria (11 times champion of Africa), the Indomitable Lionesses of Cameroon (4 times silver medallists at the AWCON), Bayana Bayana (5 times silver medallists), the Black Queens of Ghana (3 times silver medallists), Morocco (hosts of the next AWCON) and Mali.
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Blackdisciple(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nice one ....
Second to the last comment not on NL is crazy..
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by KellyBerry(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
This country is a joke. Is this our problem now?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by ensamy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nice one for the Beautiful first lady. Thumbs up.
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by contigiency(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Destinny:
I don forget wetin to talk sef
DM me for your logo and flyer design

Sorry about that.
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Kingclifford007(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
More cup,more money.J dey greet oh..
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Warriboy1234567: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
superlicious:
I have sent you a mail
I don reply baba
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by YangaBabe: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nice initiative, but is it a one time thing? When she's gone will it still continue?

Btw, pay your bills and view transaction status easily on the IE mobile app. It's easy and efficient to use.

Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by KosiGee(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Congrats to Tobi Amusan. She won the 100m hurdles in 12:42secs to take the Zurich Diamond league title.

I think she might have smashed Glory Alozie’s record.
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Habib101: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
ATEAMS:
The Taliban's won't like this
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training / Ibrahimovic Banned For Grabbing Goalkeeper Sean Johnson's Neck / Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.