Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR (60315 Views)

Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by okpurukata(f): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2021
They are actually aboki boys rented for the occasion. They would have asked them to dress properly. The media managers for Hope no do well at all. Imo people really rejected Buhari.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by EricSmallz(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2021
Of a true, an Igbo boy cannot dress up like this and wear these types of footgears. These are abokis.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by NGpatriot: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Airoflaw:
angry

Your ipobian fake and photoshop rubbish DOA..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Malawian(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2021
No be Abokis wey dey ride Okada i see for those pictures for front page? them empty Hausa Quarters for Buhari? i surprise say them no wear them Isi Agu.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by AlexB300: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Things I’ve noticed in Nairaland grin

- Most of them are Haters of the North
- They are Anti-Islam
- They hate igbos
- Most of them are misogynists

Leaving 60% of Nairalanders to be from wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by sharpsecret: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2021
yarimo:
Hire or not president BUHARI was happily welcome by majority of patriotic imolite grin
u say majority?
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by BahaushenArewa: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2021
Buhari is the man of the People God bless our Present, if those Terrorist IPOB people didn't come out I'll not be surprise for we send Buhari to their territory to see if they will hurt him so that we will just buried them all.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by GodisFirst: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2021
WriterNig:
[s][/s]@SaharaReporters

Looking at the photos of the rented crowd, check out their footwears, you will know that they are not Igbos. No Igbo man or young man will put on such footwear for such outing no matter how wretched he is.
I see these ones as Northern Urchins hired by APC to cover up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by grandstar(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Whoever believes 700m was spent on renting a crowd needs his school fees refunded.

Sahara Reporters, please receive sense!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by richmond500: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I seriously don't get it. Buhari has his failures, but unnecessary hating is what I don't get.
its not about igbos, there are politicians that pay people to discredit Buhari, but some dumb people bought the hatred as a personal thing.

U remembered when Buhari just came into power during the ND avengers era? That's when all these started, people just insult and blame him over everything, it was fun at then, there was a video about it "have u blamed Buhari today? it gained momentum later when NK came and the govt arrested him, and some igbos took it personal.

Everything was political

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Mrpojj(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2021
WriterNig:
[s][/s]@SaharaReporters

These crowd wey de like hausa pple
See there slippers be like truck pushers own

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by afroxyz: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
is that the practice of lies, propaganda and chest beating?

Sophisticated people. Have u checked the dollar rate lately?
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Jonathan39: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2021
Did you say unnecessary hating? The hate is equal on both side
Yusufisraelj:

I seriously don't get it. Buhari has his failures, but unnecessary hating is what I don't get.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by loveth360(f): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2021
Joromi1:

Or they were scared. Na for civilians hand dem dey get power.
Why didn't you and your buhari enter bush?

Are you afraid?
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by richmond500: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2021
afroxyz:

Sophisticated people. Have u checked the dollar rate lately?
the jobless or the salary earners with greedy bosses
People with businesses, even a 2X2 shop aren't feeling the heat as much as others are, yes things are expensive but they also effect it on their business
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Abujason: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2021
WriterNig:
[s][/s]@SaharaReporters

Even the few that showed up are from Camp Hope, the Governor’s political campaign and support group. They were brought in from all the local government areas with promise of 2K payment each.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by loveth360(f): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Smooyis:

Compliance under durex. Under fear of the unknown men gun�
Fear of unknown gun men that have been crushed by policegrin grin plus present of thousand police and armygrin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by JamesRiley(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
700m guyyyyyyy
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by SaiOsinbajo: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Akuruoulo:

U are a waste of sperm

Useful sperm well done... Useless stinky fool of a spe... The sperm wen form u no even correct, hence your inability to act like a normal human. Hateful being. I spit
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by SaiOsinbajo: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Oga you're an APC supporter...we can see it in your moniker and that also makes you a Terrorist

Lol
My moniker speaks volume of an individual and not a party. I've related with most igbos and I see in them hate and a trace of a holigan. You guys are just so irritating but well for some educated ones among you that I've met let me reserve my words. Educated illiterates, always arrogant and hostile ... Rubbish
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Blackdisciple(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
GOFRONT:
All the faces I see here : Musa, Adamu, Abdullai, Nura, Bulus, Usman, Ahmadu bello.

Even uthman Danfodio follow sef
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by NikAustine: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Lol
My moniker speaks volume of an individual and not a party. I've related with most igbos and I see in them hate and a trace of a holigan. You guys are just so irritating but well for some educated ones among you that I've met let me reserve my words. Educated illiterates, always arrogant and hostile ... Rubbish
Unfortunately for you I'm Akwa ibom ...do u think it only the Igbos that hate APC? U truly mistaken..we plenty for Akwa ibom that hate APC with passion no reason m. .....by the way yes an individual (Osinbajo) who contribute to where we are Economically, security, education, heath care wise presently. He and his boss has failed I wonder why you can't get it. Well I'm not surprised u are Yoruba so u will always support your fellow Yoruba.. bigots you all are
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by UnabashedIPOB: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
I am glad people are getting wiser when it comes to dealing with these rogue politicians who think that they can buy and bribe just about anybody. Like I have always said, I have no issues if you take their money when offered, after all it's your money that they had stolen, but do NOT show up to participate in their charade. Think about it, if they can waste 700 million naira just to rent people to show up at an event to commission a gutter, would it not have been easier to spend that money to make the lives of their citizens better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by SaiOsinbajo: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Unfortunately for you I'm Akwa ibom ...do u think it only the Igbos that hate APC? U truly mistaken..we plenty for Akwa ibom that hate APC with passion no reason m. .....by the way yes an individual (Osinbajo) who contribute to where we are Economically, security, education, heath care wise presently. He and his boss has failed I wonder why you can't get it. Well I'm not surprised u are Yoruba so u will always support your fellow Yoruba.. bigots you all are

Unfortunately for you as well, I'm deltan.. so get your facts right and stop spewing rubbish. That you are a PDP sympathizer doesn't mean everyone must follow. You're at liberty to support who you like but don't insult another person's affiliation with an individual or party.

For brotherhood, I no talk again. Apology for my initial response and even this. How is Emma doing? I love your governorbut detest his party just like I love osibanjo but detest APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by UnabashedIPOB: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
NikAustine:

This is exactly what's wrong with LIEGERIA and why it would NEVER move forward. Everything is done along ethnic lines. People support their own even when they are NOT doing anything for the country as long as that politician is of the same ethnicity. The question that people never ask is this: Besides being of the same ethnicity, has this person in elected office made life better for them and other citizens? And if the answer is NO, then what the fvck are you defending the indefensible? Liegerians are so stupid and very ignorant...always in love with their OPRESSORS.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by NikAustine: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

This is exactly what's wrong with LIEGERIA and why it would NEVER move forward. Everything is done along ethnic lines. People support their own even when they are NOT doing anything for the country as long as that politician is of the same ethnicity. The question that people never ask is this: Besides being of the same ethnicity, has this person in elected office made life better for them and other citizens? And if the answer is NO, then what the fvck are you defending the indefensible? Liegerians are so stupid and very ignorant...always in love with their OPRESSORS.
True talk bro...so true

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by kkonyeji(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
who told u I have been a proponent of Ijaw nation?

I am an ipob tormentor

U can't torment IPOB cos ur insignificant.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by kkonyeji(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:

So patriotic Imolites are only 25? cheesy

Ask the BMC member

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by NikAustine: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Unfortunately for you as well, I'm deltan.. so get your facts right and stop spewing rubbish. That you are a PDP sympathizer doesn't mean everyone must follow. You're at liberty to support who you like but don't insult another person's affiliation with an individual or party.

For brotherhood, I no talk again. Apology for my initial response and even this. How is Emma doing? I love your governorbut detest his party just like I love osibanjo but detest APC
He is doing pretty well to me although allot of people don't like him. U know those ones where Akpabio dt dash money for hand na..because Udom no dey do like Akpabio Dem no like m Sha.. but me self I love what Udom is doing. The industries he is building, the new airport terminal.. the high-rise building... My problem be say him road constructions no to dey standard like Akpabio because he dey use local Akwa ibom companies...which sincerely is good for Akwa ibom Economy cause it will save capital flight but bad for quality jobs Sha... But nevertheless he is building good roads and others which are good for us. But we want more and deserve more. By the way most of the industries or companies are private own though govt got a little stake in it eg, the syringe factory!!..

Anyways I under why you support Osinbajo but do you think he can do better than what Buhari is currently doing? To me I want APC to lose 2023 weather they field Osinbajo or not..it will serve as a lesson so next party coming in won't be able to take Nigeria for a ride
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
chinjo:
That tailor that sewed buhari's trouser should be declared a national hero. That trouser is a pictorial representation of what the Economy looks like under Buhari.
The tailor fii be apprentice o.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by NikAustine: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

He is doing pretty well to me although allot of people don't like him. U know those ones where Akpabio dt dash money for hand na..because Udom no dey do like Akpabio Dem no like m Sha.. but me self I love what Udom is doing. The industries he is building, the new airport terminal.. the high-rise building... My problem be say him road constructions no to dey standard like Akpabio because he dey use local Akwa ibom companies...which sincerely is good for Akwa ibom Economy cause it will save capital flight but bad for quality jobs Sha... But nevertheless he is building good roads and others which are good for us. But we want more and deserve more. By the way most of the industries or companies are private own though govt got a little stake in it eg, the syringe factory!!..

Anyways I under why you support Osinbajo but do you think he can do better than what Buhari is currently doing? To me I want APC to lose 2023 weather they field Osinbajo or not..it will serve as a lesson so next party coming in won't be able to take Nigeria for a ride again.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by jamjo: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
I thought they said no one came to visit Buhari, are those ghosts?

BTW, this Buhari visit really deh hurt some people sotay dem deh deny their own brothers say na Northerners. grin grin

Owerri, as the capital city of Imo state, has a population of 1.4 million (2016 census) that was 5 years ago. APC in Imo state, Just for the argument sake, let say they are not popular but mind you they are in power, but they can at least boost of 150 thousand members in the whole state but they couldn't mobilize just one or two thousand members to welcome their president and you lots can not in all sincerity find anything wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.