Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu (60246 Views)

Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by dre11(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
The wife of Kogi governor, Rashida Bello, said to be at large over a N3 billion fraud, has reappeared in the Presidential Villa, meeting with first lady Aisha Buhari and the wife of the president-elect, Remi Tinubu.

On February 13, the EFCC sued Mrs Bello and others at the Abuja Division of the Federal High Court over money laundering and misappropriation of about N3 billion.

Mrs Bello announced her presence at a meeting with Mmes Buhari and Tinubu at the Villa on Monday, few weeks after the anti-graft agency declared her wanted.

Few days ago at the Presidential Villa where the wife of the president-elect, (the) wife of the vice-president-elect, myself and other governor’s wives, as well as APC stakeholders and members, paid a courtesy visit to the mother of the nation, Dr (Mrs) Aisha Buhari,” Mr Bello said in a Facebook post on Monday, sharing photos of herself in the company of the women.

EFCC’s spokesman Wilson Uwujaren told Peoples Gazette that “the matter is in court” when asked on Thursday about the anti-graft agency’s claim that Mrs Bello is at large.

Last February, the anti-corruption commission arraigned the Kogi first lady (in absentia) and four others for money laundering and criminal misappropriation.

“That you, Ali Bello, Abba Adaudu, Yakubu Siyaka Adabenege, Iyada Sadat, Rashida Bello (at large) sometime in June 2020 in Abuja within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court procured E- Traders International Limited to retain the aggregate sum of N3,081,804,654.00 which sum you reasonably ought to have known forms part of proceeds of unlawful activity to wit: criminal misappropriation, and you thereby committed an offence contrary to sections 18(a), 15(20)(d) of the Money Laundering Prohibition Act, 2011 as amended and punishable under section 15 (3) of the same Act,” said count one of the charge.

They are facing an 18-count charge.

https://gazettengr.com/yahaya-bellos-wife-wanted-by-efcc-in-aso-villa-with-aisha-buhari-tinubus-wife/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Metaphor44(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Is this for real?
Corruption is endemic. It is innate in an average African. Each time I read about matters like this, I feel depressed because I know what I am going through. I understand what others are also going through. The hardship is intense. Why would these people continue to siphon our common patrimony at our own expense?
Anybody who can help me with a job, no matter how menial or humbling, I would appreciate. You're helping an entire family if u
do this for me. We are dying here. Starvation. I'm already getting suicidal. Life isn't worth living anymore.
PLEASE HELP ME

232 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Rashida is still enjoying some form of immunity. She’s not safe after her husband’s tenure

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Felabrity: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nothing works in Buhari administration

Rivers state PDP Guber candidate is also wanted by EFCC

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by inoki247: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lol nobody dey find anybody....

No be Nigeria....

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Buckeyemedia1: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Rashida is still enjoying some form of immunity. She’s not safe after her husband’s tenure
Hate never finish you yet?

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by southsouthking(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kangaroo Nation.
She will make a good MILF.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Zincfingers: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
The winning team
Osu should go and die

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by tunwumi: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Nuhskhut: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Is her movement been restricted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by MightySparrow: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

In Dubai or under Tinubu led administration?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
blood will not depart from apc supporters household forever.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by gerrardomendes(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Stupid country

4 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Goodconcept78: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
G

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by mach7(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Optics is not good

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Omoawoke: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nigeria
Someone would be declared wanted and same person would be appearing in public

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Frank688915: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by stano2(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jokers

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by yesloaded: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Happy New Year, Nigerians grin

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by xristos(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
nice

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by MrRichmond: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You must always have an excuse for nonsense. grin

This country will never move forward with people that reason like you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by johnfem321: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pls go lead Efcc to arrest her after her huband friend become president in a few weeks
IyaebeTheGreat:

3 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by nedekid: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Organized crime, new dispensation.
If you know you know.

4 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by cpu2006(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided

Why Crying

16 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nah to dey do temple run with yahoo boys for street up and down be the job of EFCC.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Throwback: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Batman01: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
My father is an APC supporter make you de calm down first
Bodmum:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by princeade86(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Trust efcc at ur own Peri . Someone that is receiving Bello gbola inside government house is wanted. Lol. U think u have law in Nigeria. Law only affects masses.

4 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by OKOSISIBF: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
shocked
Bodmum:
haha laugh want to kill me. Be4 nko everybody needs blood

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Metaphor44:
Is this for real?
Corruption is endemic. It is innate in an average African. Each time I read out matters like this, I feel depressed because I know what I am going through. I understand what others are also going through. The hardship is intense. Why would these people continue to siphon our common patrimony at our own expense?
Anybody who can help me with a job, no matter how menial or humbling, I would appreciate. You're helping an entire family if u do this for me. We are dying here

May Devine Helper locate you in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Imagine

The wife of a governor is enjoying immunity under which constitution

IyaebeTheGreat, it is now obvious you are suffering from Urchinston disease

14 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by thisisit: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
If na Yahoo boys .. them go dey do gragra... Better case EFCC turn to duck

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held / Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.