Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos (58518 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Not counts, just location, demographic. Something like that.

Let me just put it this way.
Selfishness is what bond all FEMINISTS together.
They might have DIFFERENT concept as u said
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

U are very funny.
Location and those listed can't give a firm prove

Okay, for instance, I'd like you to say Some Nigerian women" then list their age bracket and their belief of what feminism is.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

No.

I think they are full of hate for women as well. The vile things they have to say about women is sickening.
Same goes to feminists.
U are seeing it on a female perspective , same way u can't make me see any good in FEMINISTS.
Redpillers speaks the truth and it hurts women alot
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Let me just put it this way.
Selfishness is what bond all FEMINISTS together.
They might have DIFFERENT concept as u said

I very much doubt it.

Because a feminist is a self sufficient and self assured woman, especially when it comes to things that were previously thought of as responsibilities of men.

A real feminist pays her bills, even in relationships.

A real feminist will do stuff herself and not wait for a man to do it for her.

A real feminist is not a leech. Living off a man and claiming feminism.

A real Feminist sees a man as her equal, walking shoulder to shoulder,making decisions together as equals.

These are some characteristics I've seen in people who practice true feminism.

If a man offers to pay a bill, they'll politely decline.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Okay, for instance, I'd like you to say Some Nigerian women" then list their age bracket and their belief of what feminism is.

I respect ur wish but I can't do all that unless u promise to do the same on Redpillers.
Game ?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Nehyooh(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
AxeofGod:
Damn. I need a daughter. Look at this dude's daughter.
Trust me I just love female child to be my first born. It's cool for me !

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

I respect ur wish but I can't do all that unless u promise to do the same on Redpillers.
Game ?

Is the Redpill a known and recognized concept like Feminism?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

I very much doubt it.

Because a feminist is a self sufficient and self assured woman, especially when it comes to things that were previously thought of as responsibilities of men.

A real feminist pays her bills, even in relationships.

A real feminist will do stuff herself and not wait for a man to do it for her.

A real feminist is not a leech. Living off a man and claiming feminism.

A real Feminist sees a man as her equal, walking shoulder to shoulder,making decisions together as equals.

These are some characteristics I've seen in people who practice true feminism.

If a man offers to pay a bill, they'll politely decline.

Still meaning we have no real feminists here because all of them here don't do any of these mentioned in a relationship.
I said it ?

Do real FEMINISTS also leech on husband's wealth when divorce sets in ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
bukatyne:
See how Lola held her husband tight kiss kiss kiss kiss

Beautiful pictures.

Certainly not becos she scared of naija gurlz tongue... hot latinos full that resort
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by JohnSin97: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:
Imagine if Peter thought of his wife as "evening newspaper" before he married her.

Stop shaming older single women who aren't married, till e reach your sister turn, you no go understand how e dey be.

Age is not something to shame someone for, unless you hope to die before the age of that person.

MODIFIED

The misogynists are already masturbating on my comment. Y'all can fall and die, as una no wan old.

Shior.

Lola is a woman who added value to her husband she wasn't really an evening newspaper, there are some women today that even at 50 they won't have issues landing a responsible man, because they have a combination of brains, good looks and will add value to a man.....issue is that most women both young and old today are entitled liabilities, only good at being consumers.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
JohnSin97:

Lola is a woman who added value to her husband she wasn't really an evening newspaper, there are some women today that even at 50 they won't have issues landing a responsible man, because they have a combination of brains, good looks and will add value to a man.....issue is that most women both young and old today are entitled liabilities, only good at being consumers.

So it is not to say older single women aren't marriageable, abi?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Is the Redpill a known and recognized concept like Feminism?

Men have women at heart , and that's why they choosed to recognize feminists just to please them .
Men are law themselves. Soo they don't need any recognitions and don't want to feel pittied by women
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by mariahAngel(f): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Nne ha wunu akwa ugo...cheesy

Very portable...

Eze umu nwaanyi. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Aurelius1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wizzy13:

shutup

i love the album like mad
Why you dey shut me up na bros? I offend you?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Still meaning we have no real feminists here because all of them here don't do any of these mentioned in a relationship.
I said it ?

Do real FEMINISTS also leech on husband's wealth when divorce sets in ?

That's why I said I don't know what is practiced here.

When it comes to the marriage contract, I draw a line.

I'm not going to put mouth into an institution that was ordained by God.

Abeg. My hand no dey.

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Eze2000(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ego2:
Lola is seven years older than

Which makes her 46 now.

Interesting.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Abeg. My hand no dey.

grin
BECAUSE feminists forgot they were feminists and started leeching on their equals wealth.
I catch u there. Na why u no wan put hand

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Almaigaa:
IGBO MAN wey Marry Yoruba Woman married a good thing, but IGBO MAN wey marry IGBO WOMAN married..............................
If i lie ask Nedu or Poul Okoye
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Lmfao grin grin... Haaa see where una carry talk go again

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by assent: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bigflamie:
This one will be displaying family pictures here and there just to prove unnecessary point. Very predictable.

Are you Jude Okoye or his sympathiser?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Alaganature09(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
BlessedNuel:
They look super cute...money na better blood tonic

The daughter na the Mama's carbon copy

What about the son? Make peter go do DNA ooo
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Davidonkonsults: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Looking at your profile, you even old pass me.

Rotfl.
Ah. I'm a man with full family. You're the one crying like a bush baby for a man in old age. Menopausal hag.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

BECAUSE feminists forgot they were feminists and started leeching on their equals wealth.
I catch u there. Na why u no wan put hand

My dear, na Christian I be, and I fear God.

Feminism is a human concept but you see Marriage, na God institute am. I no dey argue am o.

Make I leave am for people wey know pass me or I keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Abeg. My hand no dey.

grin
DEAR I BELIEVE MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL IN THEIR OWN SEPARATE WAYS.
WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR IN MOST ASPECTS OF LIFE WHILE MEN ARE SUPERIOR SOME OTHER ASPECTS.
DO YOU KNOW WHY I SAID FEMINISTS ARE SELFISH ?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Okhuadams(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
post=105654539:
Update From . COM

Peter Okoye and his family are currently in the US on a family vacation. The singer shared photos from their vacation on his Instagram page today.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: His Instagram Account
what proveth thou
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davidonkonsults:

Ah. I'm a man with full family. You're the one crying like a bush baby for a man in old age. Menopausal hag.

So I'm the woman without a full family abi?

How family man go dey reason like 21 year old boy?

Who see you say na man you be call you husband sef?

Women dey see nonsense marry o.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by JohnSin97: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

So it is not to say older single women aren't marriageable, abi?

Am in my 20s but I don't mind marrying a woman like Mo Abudu....have you seen that woman? Hot, Sophisticated and successful..so the point am trying to make is that any smart man with a functional brain would not consider age, tribe or just looks in picking a partner. It's more of how much that person adds value and compliments you as a person... "Marriageable age" is just a social construct that really doesn't apply to picking a spouse.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Okhuadams(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
post=105654539:
Update From . COM

Peter Okoye and his family are currently in the US on a family vacation. The singer shared photos from their vacation on his Instagram page today.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: His Instagram Account
hope u are not trying to mock ur brother, when u are suppose to b a helper. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Davidonkonsults: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

So because I'm a woman without a full family abi?

How man go dey reason 42 year old hag like me

Make i see if na nonsense marry o.
Relax. One toy boy go reason you las las. To marry your breed I better buy ekuke.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

DEAR I BELIEVE MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL IN THEIR OWN SEPARATE WAYS.
WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR IN MOST ASPECTS OF LIFE WHILE MEN ARE SUPERIOR SOME OTHER ASPECTS.
DO YOU KNOW WHY I SAID FEMINISTS ARE SELFISH ?

I'd sha like you to understand that feminism as I listed in my previous comment, isn't selfish.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

My dear, na Christian I be, and I fear God.

Feminism is a human concept but you see Marriage, na God institute am. I no dey argue am o.

Make I leave am for people wey know pass me or I keep quiet.

Matured gesture there
But do you know that FEMINISM is the on putting dirt on the MARRIAGE institute.
Instead of gender equity they want gender equality that will put them at the receiving end
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davidonkonsults:

Relax. One toy boy go reason you las las. To marry your breed I better buy ekuke.

Odenson.

I dey my husband house. And you no fit stand where my husband dey in all aspects, especially psychologically.

I pity woman wey dey call you husband.

She never see husband marry.

Sha grow up to your family man responsibility.

Dey behave like small boy for Nairaland with IQ wey no fit flash your same network.

Radarada.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Multi-Million Naira Burgeon Global Company In Abuja(photos) / Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) / Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.