Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos (58517 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Davidonkonsults: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Odenson.

I dey my husband house. And you no fit stand where my husband dey in all aspects, especially psychologically.

I pity woman wey dey call you husband.

She never see husband marry.

Sha grow up to your family man responsibility.

Dey behave like small boy for Nairaland with IQ wey no fit flash your same network.

Radarada.
Na lie. You no get. Shameless hag on menostop. Jobless evening newspaper.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Matured gesture there
But do you know that FEMINISM is the on putting dirt on the MARRIAGE institute.
Instead of gender equity they want gender equality that will put them at the receiving end

The reason Feminism is thriving is cause many men abuser their God given role and many men saw women as subjects, rather than partners.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

I'd sha like you to understand that feminism as I listed in my previous comment, isn't selfish.
Very selfish dear.
They don't keep quarter of those rules they set there.
If they are serious they should fit property share in divorce, bride price payment, house help payment etc let's see the true EQUALITY
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Depressed101: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
GOFRONT:
See them here on a family vacation.

If you ask of Paul now, you might find him Holidaying ontop of his housemaid.
this guy should be sensitive enough not to post his own family holidaying while his brothers family is in turmoil
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Imaging what Paul would feel right now?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

The reason Feminism is thriving is cause many men abuser their God given role and many men saw women as subjects, rather than partners.

Now u shifted all blames on men, because women are saints ; right ?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by JohnSin97: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
CSTRR:
That their young daughter has an Igbo skin on a yoruba face.

If you see a bola to jo Igbo, she is the very definition of that.

Define "an Igbo skin"
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davidonkonsults:

Na lie. You no get. Shameless hag on menostop.

Shift jor.

Dey fool yourself online.

Since you no get work, dey argue with woman online like teenager, go through my posts, you fit even stumble on my family picture.

Ozuo.

Na your type woman dey show pepper, as you no get sense.

Greet your wife for me o, tell her the Lord is her strength.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Now u shifted all blames on men, because women are saints ; right ?

I never called women saints. But will someone who is treated we'll see herself as being oppressed?

When we talk feminism, you'll discover there are some who the concept is even strange to.

Why?

They are so loved by their husband and comfortable in their lane that it is not even an option.

If you look at women who are feminists, there are stories or experiences that brought them where they are.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Davidonkonsults: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Shift jor.

Dey fool yourself online.

Since you no get work, dey argue with woman online like teenager, go through my posts, you fit even stumble on my family picture.

Ozuo.

Na your type woman dey show pepper, as you no get sense.

Greet your wife for me o, tell her the Lord is her strength.
Ozuo. You no get. We go find one slowpoke for you and your imaginary dead children. Shameless hag on menostop. Jobless evening newspaper. I know you have nothing doing tonight. We de here. Greet your dead cucumber.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Ego2(f): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eze2000:

Which makes her 46 now.

Interesting.
exactly.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Men have been fighting for women well being since the creation of the world , and the only thing men gets in return is hypes of blame.

E no easy for men

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Very selfish dear.
They don't keep quarter of those rules they set there.
If they are serious they should fit property share in divorce, bride price payment, house help payment etc let's see the true EQUALITY

That's why I said it differs from location to location.

Even in marriages, I've seen where bills and chores are shared equally.

That's what prenups are for, mostly in western countries sha.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by kay29000(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
BlessedNuel:
They look super cute...money na better blood tonic

The daughter na the Mama's carbon copy

I swear... The daughter na real carbon copy of the mom.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Men have been fighting for women well being since the creation of the world , and the only thing men gets in return is hypes of blame.

E no easy for men

Don't generalize for all men. The men who beat their wives and abuse their daughters, are they also fighting for women's well being?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by ComeToJesus: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Very telling.
grin

A picture tells a thousand words.

Happy family.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

That's why I said it differs from location to location.

Even in marriages, I've seen where bills and chores are shared equally.

That's what prenups are for, mostly in western countries sha.
Yes prenups are pushed by Redpillers.
I only have to do the fatherly duty or u get me my kids.
Even in the Soo called prenuptial agreement men still have more load to shield
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davidonkonsults:

Ozuo. You no get. We go find one slowpoke for you and your imaginary dead children. Shameless hag on menostop. Jobless evening newspaper. I know you have nothing doing tonight. We de here. Greet your dead cucumber.

Shior.

Cover yourself with your wife wrapper, you need am.

Husband indeed.

Women dey marry o. Them go call husband, ozuo too go comot say e be husband.

Last post from me, hail madam for me, may God deliver her.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by tunary(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bigflamie:
This one will be displaying family pictures here and there just to prove unnecessary point. Very predictable.
yes it's very predictable but he is right. A valid point
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by mariahAngel(f): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

So I'm the woman without a full family abi?

How family man go dey reason like 21 year old boy?

Who see you say na man you be call you husband sef?

Women dey see nonsense marry o.

grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Yes prenups are pushed by Redpillers.
I only have to do the fatherly duty or u get me my kids.
Even in the Soo called prenuptial agreement men still have more load to shield

It's a win win if you ask me.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin

Lol. See man wey woman open eyes marry.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bigflamie:
This one will be displaying family pictures here and there just to prove unnecessary point. Very predictable.

You are the one seeing it as "trying to prove a point". Because his brother is having issues in his marriage doesn't in any way stop him from posting pictures of himself with his family.

If you no like am, go use your head knack wall!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Don't generalize for all men. The men who beat their wives and abuse their daughters, are they also fighting for women's well being?
But u did generalize on men aspect, and on the evil side.
That's what I said earlier that women don't have men at heart.
U generalized on behalf of men on the evil side but u are stopping me from generalizing on the good side.
Don't women abuse men ?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by mariahAngel(f): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Amojii:
Imaging what Paul would feel right now?

Guys! Paul reunited with his children, and hopefully, he’d work things out with his wife! Jeeeeeeez!!!

Make una dey try wish others wetin una want for unaself!
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

It's a win win if you ask me.

Hahaha u are a true woman.
Women itself is the heaviest burden a man can shoulder
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Nonexisting1: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hmmm Peter Peter Peter, a simple dna test is needed for that boy. I don't see any atom of resemblance. He doesn't look like you and doesn't even look like your wife so he must have looked like someone out there, oh yes. I done talk my own finish.

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Hahaha u are a true woman.
Women itself is the heaviest burden a man can shoulder

I counter you on that, no woman is a burden. And if you think they are, it's best to not marry or father children with one.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Romanoff(f): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

But u did generalize on men aspect, and on the evil side.
That's what I said earlier that women don't have men at heart.
U generalized on behalf of men on the evil side but u are stopping me from generalizing on the good side.
Don't women abuse men ?

I didn't mean it as a generalization, if I did, all women would probably be feminists.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

I didn't mean it as a generalization, if I did, all women would probably be feminists.
and I didn't generalize either.
You are the one that made it seem as if I did generaly
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by Davidonkonsults: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Shior.

Cover yourself with your wife wrapper, you need am.

Husband indeed.

Women dey marry o. Them go call husband, ozuo too go comot say e be husband.

Last post from me, hail madam for me, may God deliver her.
Cover your imaginary dead children. Greet your cucumber for me. Anu. Menopausal old jobless hag that has no life aside nairaland.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos by alizma: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bigflamie:
What is your problem, so he should put a stop to his life just because his brother is having issues with his own marriage right? Even the person with the problem recently post his own video, showing his children rejoicing at his arrival, you no see that one criticize abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Multi-Million Naira Burgeon Global Company In Abuja(photos) / Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) / Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.