Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

World Education Services (WES) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World Education Services (WES) (1437 Views)

How To Send WAEC Results To WES / Does WES (US) Accept Degree Certificate Via Fax? / WES Evaluation (canada) #help A Novice# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Education Services (WES) by BiggestAgbaya: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
I have been trying to make payment for WES application for almost five days now. I have used Naira Mastercard of different banks (GTB and First Bank) and I've used Dollar Mastercard as well but all I get is an error message saying: "Unable to process your selected payment method. Please make sure the entered information is correct and up-to-date. For international cards, please contact your provider for assistance." GTB customer services couldn't help. Who else is experiencing this issue? What can I do to complete my payment?
Re: World Education Services (WES) by klawaaa: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
I think you have a limit on those cards in terms of amount to spend. I can help you make the payment but I will be doing it at abokifx rate.
BiggestAgbaya:
I have been trying to make payment for WES application for almost five days now. I have used Naira Mastercard of different banks (GTB and First Bank) and I've used Dollar Mastercard as well but all I get is an error message saying: "Unable to process your selected payment method. Please make sure the entered information is correct and up-to-date. For international cards, please contact your provider for assistance." GTB customer services couldn't help. Who else is experiencing this issue? What can I do to complete my payment?
Re: World Education Services (WES) by BiggestAgbaya: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
I found a way around this by creating and using a Virtual Dollar Card using Barter by Flutterwave. You can look up the app on Playstore (Barter by Flutterwave).

1 Like

Re: World Education Services (WES) by Nobong: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
BiggestAgbaya:
I found a way around this by creating and using a Virtual Dollar Card using Barter by Flutterwave. You can look up the app on Playstore (Barter by Flutterwave).

Please how did you do it? And what did you fill in billing address? My payment keeps declining
Re: World Education Services (WES) by BiggestAgbaya: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Nobong:

Please how did you do it? And what did you fill in billing address? My payment keeps declining

Very sorry for this late reply. I downloaded the app on Playstore.
Install the app, enter your email, verify, and full in other details. Use your current address as the billing address.
Re: World Education Services (WES) by donplus1: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2021
Aside the limit on Nigeria debit and credit cards, the payment won't go through with a naija billing address.
I had to source for a safe and effective alternative while paying for mine too. This country is pathetic!

if you need help on the payment instructions, you can send a DM!
Re: World Education Services (WES) by Nozino: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
donplus1:
Aside the limit on Nigeria debit and credit cards, the payment won't go through with a naija billing address.
I had to source for a safe and effective alternative while paying for mine too. This country is pathetic!

if you need help on the payment instructions, you can send a DM!

Why should anyone send you a DM?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To / British Airways Reputation in Tatters: now named 'Worst European Airline' / Cheap Flight Ticket To Berlin, Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.