Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Safe Wire-transfers: Paypal Funds Multiplier; Multiplier Your Paypal Funds Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Safe Wire-transfers: Paypal Funds Multiplier; Multiplier Your Paypal Funds Daily (295 Views)

We Are Buying Below Funds Daily @ Current Market Rate / Shame! Can't Make Wire Transfers From Nigeria To The USA / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safe Wire-transfers: Paypal Funds Multiplier; Multiplier Your Paypal Funds Daily by AfroAgroPower: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello Great Crypto-Ethusiasts of Nairaland.

I AM MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthonyeshua.

I AM an AGRICULTURAL LIFE TOURIST, JOURNALIST and SOLUTIONIST.

I'm up for a Revenue Boost Strategic Partnership for a new Investment Opportunity which promises to yield MASSIVE and PASSIVE Daily Returns on Investments.

I'm in search of who sells Legitimate/Clean PayPal funds for a daily and long term Revenue Boost Opportunity.

If you do sell PayPal funds; What's your rate?

Can you provide up to $500 - $5,000 on a daily basis?

10% Financial Rewards will also be your portion if you can link me to Paypal Sellers who can Manifest Our Daily Consignment Deals even if you do not have Paypal funds directly to Sell to Me.

I have a new business consignment of Revenue Boost through Paypal which I'll love we get partnered to achieve.

I'll explain more if you are opened for partnership.
Re: Safe Wire-transfers: Paypal Funds Multiplier; Multiplier Your Paypal Funds Daily by emman44(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beware, na scam. There nothing like PayPal multiplier.
Re: Safe Wire-transfers: Paypal Funds Multiplier; Multiplier Your Paypal Funds Daily by AfroAgroPower: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
emman44:
Beware, na scam. There nothing like PayPal multiplier.

Who is this Ignorant and Arrogant Clown?

Stop Wandering Around online like a Cursed Vagabond who has Nothing Valuable to do with his TIME.

It is not only Myopic, but very Unfortunate of You to Jump into The Conclusion of RASHLY Addressing Someone as SCAM when you know nothing about the person.

You will perish shamefully with Your HATE and You'll serve as a DETERRENT to Your Lost Generation for You are LOST Already.

May Your SENSELESSNESS and HATE Continue to Mislead You when Others are Positively Creating Societal Solutions and Developing Profit Oriented Avenues to Better Their own lives, VAGABOND.

Continue to Waste Your Own TIME to Your Own Peril.

You can only Attract SHALLOW Minds who will Never Investigate A NEW OPPORTUNITY before CASTIGATION.

For All I Care; This Thread will bring forth Good Financial Fruits for Me and Those Who care to be Strategically Involved with Me....

You can Continue in Your Miserable Miseries Roaming The Social Media Space - Looking for Whom to devour, LOSER.
Re: Safe Wire-transfers: Paypal Funds Multiplier; Multiplier Your Paypal Funds Daily by emman44(m): 3:20am On Sep 10, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

Who is this Ignorant and Arrogant Clown?

Stop Wandering Around online like a Cursed Vagabond who has Nothing Valuable to do with his TIME.

It is not only Myopic, but very Unfortunate of You to Jump into The Conclusion of RASHLY Addressing Someone as SCAM when you know nothing about the person.

You will perish shamefully with Your HATE and You'll serve as a DETERRENT to Your Lost Generation for You are LOST Already.

May Your SENSELESSNESS and HATE Continue to Mislead You when Others are Positively Creating Societal Solutions and Developing Profit Oriented Avenues to Better Their own lives, VAGABOND.

Continue to Waste Your Own TIME to Your Own Peril.

You can only Attract SHALLOW Minds who will Never Investigate A NEW OPPORTUNITY before CASTIGATION.

For All I Care; This Thread will bring forth Good Financial Fruits for Me and Those Who care to be Strategically Involved with Me....

You can Continue in Your Miserable Miseries Roaming The Social Media Space - Looking for Whom to devour, LOSER.
Re: Safe Wire-transfers: Paypal Funds Multiplier; Multiplier Your Paypal Funds Daily by AfroAgroPower: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2021
emman44:

Enu GBE.
Re: Safe Wire-transfers: Paypal Funds Multiplier; Multiplier Your Paypal Funds Daily by AfroAgroPower: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

I'm up for a Revenue Boost Strategic Partnership for a new Investment Opportunity which promises to yield MASSIVE and PASSIVE Daily Returns on Investments.

I'm in search of who sells Legitimate/Clean PayPal funds for a daily and long term Revenue Boost Opportunity.

10% Financial Rewards will also be your portion if you can link me to Paypal Sellers who can Manifest Our Daily Consignment Deals even if you do not have Paypal funds directly to Sell to Me.

I have a new business consignment of Revenue Boost through Paypal which I'll love we get partnered to achieve.

Where Were We (WWW) ?
Re: Safe Wire-transfers: Paypal Funds Multiplier; Multiplier Your Paypal Funds Daily by AfroAgroPower: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

I've broken down the Daily Consignment of My Paypal Funds Multiplier System into steps for easy comprehension of Interested Investors.

I've broken this Revenue Boost Strategic Partnership (RBSP) System into 5 Simple Steps.

These steps are as follows:

Step 1: I buy paypal funds at the rate of 400 - 450 naira per dollar here in Nigeria.

Step 2: I sell paypal funds to my AFFILIATED Merchants in China and United States to receive Bitcoins that I resell back in Nigeria. It's a form of PayPal Exportation.

Step 3: I receive bitcoins and sell them in Nigeria @ 500 naira+ (This is a form of Bitcoin Importation). Hence ensuring Wire-Profits of atleast 50naira on every dollar.

Step 4: I rinse and repeat the process on a hourly basis so far I've got people to sell paypal funds to me.

Step 5: Daily profits are shared between myself and my Revenue Boost Strategic Partners on a basis of 50%-50% ratio at the end of every daily trading activities.
Re: Safe Wire-transfers: Paypal Funds Multiplier; Multiplier Your Paypal Funds Daily by samsard(m): 6:01am On Sep 13, 2021
All I see are word salads.
Re: Safe Wire-transfers: Paypal Funds Multiplier; Multiplier Your Paypal Funds Daily by c827vp: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

Nonsense. He's a liar

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Deal!! Uncompleted Apartment For Sale At Feru, Ogun State. / 10 Creative Video Content Ideas For Bag Business / Hon. Abinye Receives Accolades For Bonny Fire Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.