Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee (13390 Views)

CBN: Cardoso, Deputy-Governors take oath of Office / PDP Governors May Dump Wike Over Party Members Harassment, Romance With APC / PDP Announces Their National Convention Planning Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by tnerro1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Give it to Wike
Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by ORIENTATION101: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Faber:
Atiku VS Wike 2023 loading...

Fulani and The North will dump APC like they dumped PDP in 2015. They best way to retain power in the North for them is to field a lifeless Tinubu and then abandon him and his APC at the Polls.

E go happen life. On the other hand, Ike Ekweremadu will win Enugu gubernatorial Election come 2023. PDP will give another person ticket. Ekweremadu will use another party to win. He will later return to PDP. Atiku will hand over to him or Peter Obi, his former running mate.

If Nigeria survive reach 2023, e no go break again. The next government will be a chop I chop government, money will flow, all man will enjoy.

But as for me and my family...thunder fire every Political office holder in the Zoo.
Ignorance in 3HDcheesy
North dont play clannish politics like you nyamirischeesy apart from 1999 and fraudulent 2007 election pdp have always loose in core of of North west and North east Region.
2023 Pdp will be thoroughly flogged like a Thief in the market if they zone presidency to North.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by Almaigaa: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Chai!! They gave nyamuri flat.head Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuany chairman of zoning committee, tactically knocking out the potopoto/HIV ravaged region out of the race for presidency, since "no man should be a judge in his own case"

Kai! Walahi PDP shege ne! angry angry cry

Nobody knows or regard the EAST in PDP grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by amaham(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please is the abia govnor still in pdp? He seems absent everywhere .

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by speak2bella(f): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
May God help the party o...
Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by samesta(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Chai!! They gave nyamuri flat.head Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuany chairman of zoning committee, tactically knocking out the potopoto/HIV ravaged region out of the race for presidency, since "no man should be a judge in his own case"

I prefer a nyamiri to a cursed and evil tribe up north whose trade mark is murder, banditry, kidnapping and anything evil
Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by Indispensable85(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
The governors will kill this PDP eventually.
Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by mhmsadyq(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
I cant get your message pls

I have sent you a mail.
I resend it again

Thanks.
Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by samesta(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Almaigaa:

Nobody knows or regard the EAST in PDP grin grin cheesy grin
Yet people regards and you know your tribesmen are terrorists, murderers, rapist, evil, satanic and animals in human skin.

God bless the true Nigerians and the curse upon the evil murderous tribe in Nigeria should remain except they change.
Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by ItsTutsi(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
All tribes have their vices!! What tribe are u let me notify u?
samesta:

I prefer a nyamiri to a cursed and evil tribe up north whose trade mark is murder, banditry, kidnapping and anything evil

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by emilo2bad: 12:33am On Sep 10, 2021
Militant30:
I don't care who emerge as PDP candidate all I care about is that APC should be flush down the toilet.
You think your PDP will defeat APC? In 2023 I laugh.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by Eteka1(m): 1:57am On Sep 10, 2021
abobote:
Wicked wike should learn to choose his fight wisely. Fighting everyone around might hurt his future ambition.
Having said that, PDP should maintain Atiku/Obi in 2023, that is a sure winning, even if Tinubu or his walking stick is contesting against them
Makinde is the Secretariat in that committee and Makinde is Wike's ally.
Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by blaqoracle: 2:13am On Sep 10, 2021
Faber:
Atiku VS Wike 2023 loading...

Fulani and The North will dump APC like they dumped PDP in 2015. They best way to retain power in the North for them is to field a lifeless Tinubu and then abandon him and his APC at the Polls.

E go happen life. On the other hand, Ike Ekweremadu will win Enugu gubernatorial Election come 2023. PDP will give another person ticket. Ekweremadu will use another party to win. He will later return to PDP. Atiku will hand over to him or Peter Obi, his former running mate.

If Nigeria survive reach 2023, e no go break again. The next government will be a chop I chop government, money will flow, all man will enjoy.

But as for me and my family...thunder fire every Political office holder in the Zoo.
this kind of political calculation is the more reason why Igbo will never smell the seat of power, in the next 1000 years.
Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by Stanchem029: 2:18am On Sep 10, 2021
Condition1:
Please forgive me, If I can help myself I won't be begging, my name is Anthony, am from edem Enugu State, Nsukka LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes. Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm4V1Otlz58

Anthony m okeke the criminal is here
21[color=blackccv[/color]report0082

Seun
Dominique
Lalastica
Myd44
Anthony munachi okeke is here again.
Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by Millimann: 3:31am On Sep 10, 2021
ItsTutsi:

Aboki.

Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by Ibkhaleel01: 6:15am On Sep 10, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I have sent you a mail.
I resend it again

Thanks.
ok av checked yet didn't see anything..MayB network
Re: PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee by mhmsadyq(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
ok av checked yet 8didn't see anything..MayB network

Not yet!

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket / 2019: EFCC To Invite Kwankwaso Over Fraud / N700m Laundering Case: Court Rules Against Ize-iyamu, Insists On Jurisdiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.