Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State (1219 Views)

I Harvest Human Parts From Christian Cemetery In Ogun ― 55-Year-Old Suspect / Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State by LITIFYED: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
A yet-to-be-identified man has died while attempting to exhume a corpse at a cemetery in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.

The deceased who was said to have been removing corpses’ skulls were alleged to have been held down on the grave by a ghost at the cemetery.

Chief Imam of the Oke-Ona community, Alhaji Musiliu Nasir in a chat with Community Echo said,

“It was early this morning that people came to me that they saw someone fell down at the cemetery, and when we got there we found out that he actually came to operate there.
“Initially, many of them have been coming to dig a grave and steal corpse’s skull, and we have tried to prevent that by hiring vigilante to secure the mortuary, we haven’t seen such misery before, this is the first that was caught on the act. And we have reported it to the police”.

Residents of the area said the man died in a pool of his blood, with several of them believing that he must have been struck dead by a ghost.

They added that the body was whisked away by police with some instruments found with him, such as a cutlass, knife, and a mobile phone.
However, Abimbola Oyeyemi, the police spokesperson in Ogun State, confirmed the incident on Wednesday. He said he could not confirm what killed the man, adding that the corpse has been deposited in a mortuary in Abeokuta.
See photos : https://litifyed.com/skull-miner-dies-after-being-held-down-by-a-ghost-at-a-cemetery-in-ogun-state/
Re: Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State by Cyphar(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
He was found dead in a pool of his own blood?

Haaaa...the ghost must have used a sophisticated weapon grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State by cybersoldiers: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
The hunter became the hunted
Re: Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State by Totilopussylick(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy them said fly that refuses to leave the corps, follow the corp to the grave.

Skull mining got mining by messing with the wrong dead person undecided.
Re: Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State by Tomahawk99(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
It is pretty easy to get away with murder in this shit hole. Imagine these ignorant lot believing a ghost murdered a man and left him in a pool of his blood, the killer must be having a good laugh.
No forensic investigation from the police, I doubt even an autopsy.
You can even kill someone and they will blame herdsmen aka bandits.

1 Like

Re: Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State by Bombastically00(m): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tomahawk99:
It is pretty easy to get away with murder in this shit hole. Imagine these ignorant lot believing a ghost murdered a man and left him in a pool of his blood, the killer must be having a good laugh.
No forensic investigation from the police, I doubt even an autopsy.
You can even kill someone and they will blame herdsmen aka bandits.
did u jst say forensic investigation in naija for unknown corpse, u dey whyne me...plus there are ghost in cementry..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bombastically00:
did u jst say forensic investigation in naija for unknown corpse, u dey whyne me...plus there are ghost in cementry..

No ghost in any cemetery.
Re: Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State by PointZerom: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin angry angry
Re: Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State by Tomahawk99(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bombastically00:
grin grin grin
Re: Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State by InfernoNig: 12:07am On Sep 10, 2021
When the dead is still living. What is dead may never die. grin
Re: Skull Miner Dies After Being ‘held Down By A Ghost’ At A Cemetery In Ogun State by Mynd44: 4:48am On Sep 10, 2021

(1)

CRAZY Females Fight Dirty Inside Restaurant (VIDEO) / Nigerian Gang Rapists Arrested In Baltimore, Usa / Love Yahooooo. Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.