Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault (29967 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by IbileIfe: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:
That's what they call "see finish" grin.

Hold a sec, ... Does the woman not also see the man in the mornings with his stinking breath too? Yet she doesn't compare him even though they look uglier than women when they just wake up with their bloodshot eyes like.... amugbo tongue tongue tongue grin.

Daddy, tell them.

Eh! If I hear??

No matter what, a man that has taken his bath for the day cannot stand a woman who just woke up. Talk more, a man that just woke up.

If you men dare, let's do a men vs women early momoh pics challenge and see who wins. If phone screens will not begin to shatter here now now with the men's pics hahahahaaaa...

Look, what you men don't know is that, we are the ones covering you.
I look like a Godsent beautiful angel whenever I wake up in the morning, because I rise to shine.
That verse from Isaiah 60; 1:
“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you."
Is all about me and my fellow Children of Light.
I also wake up my Morning Glory standing upright too. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by dkickz: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Hold a sec, ... Does the woman not also see the man in the mornings with his stinking breath too? Yet she doesn't compare him even though they look uglier than women when they just wake up with their bloodshot eyes like.... amugbo tongue tongue tongue grin.

Daddy, tell them.

Eh! If I hear??

No matter what, a man that has taken his bath for the day cannot stand a woman who just woke up. Talk more, a man that just woke up.

If you men dare, let's do a men vs women early momoh pics challenge and see who wins. If phone screens will not begin to shatter here now now with the men's pics hahahahaaaa...

You sha want to start what you cannot finish.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
onedayatime:
I doubt this is from Pastor Kumuyi. The voice doesn't look like he owns the voice
It's him bro. Lol. I attend deeper life.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
You got it right Sir! But when a man marries those water people, that early morning face of hers changes to masquerade until the sun comes out; it will start balancing small small.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Lightorder: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Why not?
For y'all info, I go most times without makeup and earing and still look Wonderfully made.
say you. Keeping marking your script and announcing your own results yourself
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by TWLifestyle: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
BabaAgba79:

No contradiction anywhere. Subjecting women to celibacy, inflicting genital mutilation are against nature. I have not supported such nor did I make case for them. But what I am saying is that nature did not make the body chemistry of man and woman same. Being monogamous does not mean she cannot be attracted to other men apart from her the person she shares intimacy with. All I am saying is that it is the tradition of men that is changing the nature of all organisms. Nature can be changed. But every attempt to change it destroys it. This is the reason for all these confusions these days. Don't force natural things to be unnatural, it leads to disaster. Pls, subject my submission to reason.
if womwn were wired to be monogamous thry would not be sexually attracted by other men. A lot of these practices that men have forced on women is to stop them from being sexually adventurous- whats the need for these extreme measures if women are wired to be monogamous

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by TWLifestyle: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
ityP:

It's not about finding any article. Just type on your browser: "how important is men's sweat" and see the results for yourself. As long as I bathe on sunny days, I have no problem with sweat. It's a natural body process. You claim you use deodorant, in the actual sense, na antiperspirant you dey use. And that's even harmful. You go block sweat pores, then accumulate all the toxins into your body. Come lab and see the number of persons with "toilet infection". 98% na women. Your panties are a reservoir for Candida albicans and the likes. Men wey dey give women head dey try. Thank God for the body's immune system. Many men for don die grin
you only bathe on sunny days Looooooooool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by TWLifestyle: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
reddingtonblack:

i heard manly odour turns women on, do you know manly odour is an aphrodisiac on it own, some ladies even avoid gym cos dey easily get turned on by that workout odour that feels the air.
whats horrible is that fish smell from ladies.
you people love deceiving yourselves - ul be carrying body odour up and down be calling it sexy sweat smell . Abeg go baff, you hear .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
If your husband or whatever is that stinking please and please don't generalize it
Mercychen:

Daddy, tell them.

Eh! If I hear??

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
TWLifestyle:

Lol. Just say you don't have the mental capacity to grasp my comment. Not my fault. Lemme simplify it for you. I don't just bathe on sunny days. I just don't bathe everyday especially when the whether isn't hot or if I'm not heading out. I hope you garrit this time sha. If not, I can't help you any further grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
TWLifestyle:

I'm glad you didn't contest but instead accept that the majority of "toilet infection" cases affect women; a testament to the dirt filled nature of the HOMO SAPIENS feminine species grin. Just to build on that, women are the ones that are often caught scratching their hair; another testament to the lice infested nature of the feminine scalp hair. I hope with all these points of mine, I've been able to convince and not confuse you that, as it concerns the HOMO SAPIENS, the feminine gender has sworn a pact with dirtiness and untidyness
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by onedayatime(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
safesurfer:
It's him bro. Lol. I attend deeper life.
Are you sure? The voice? Listen again.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
onedayatime:

Are you sure? The voice? Listen again.
I've listen to this message many many times lol.

It's an old message. More than ten years ago sef.

modified: if you've been a lifer for a long time, like me, you will notice the evolution in his voice.

My dad says he listened to this message close to 20 years ago, lol. And I said 10 years ago.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by onedayatime(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
safesurfer:
I've listen to this message many many times lol.

It's an old message. More than ten years ago sef.

modified: if you've been a lifer for a long time, like me, you will notice the evolution in his voice.

My dad says he listened to this message close to 20 years ago, lol. And I said 10 years ago.
Okay then
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by hopefulLandlord: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Hahahahaaaa... See you... I don't want my mailbox to burst with PMs.

I'm not chickening out because I've posted my no make-up early morning pics in the past in my dairy. So not a big deal but I'll be waiting for all the nairaland men if your are really game. Not only you. tongue

I'm not only game. I'd post a pic of me with lots of hair as soon as I wake then go to a salon for a bald haircut and post it the next day too, there would be 5 different pics for each day 2 side views, front and back views and face view with me wearing nothing other than my boxers. Are you game for this? hair and bald early morning photos?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

I'm not only game. I'd post a pic of me with lots of hair as soon as I wake then go to a salon for a bald haircut and post it the next day too, there would be 5 different pics for each day 2 side views, front and back views and face view with me wearing nothing other than my boxers. Are you game for this? hair and bald early morning photos?

Lol.. you people are really serious about this challenge.

No thanks. I don't wanna see "thinz" that will give me nightmares.lol... tongue
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by imam07: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bola146:
kiss bitter truth. God bless you sir cool
a bad wife can never be beautiful in d present of her husband even if she is physically beautiful. Is this the husband fault too?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by hopefulLandlord: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol.. you people are really serious about this challenge.

No thanks. I don't wanna see "thinz" that will give me nightmares.lol... tongue
You're Joker. not heath ledger or Joaquin Phoenix joker, you're Jared Leto's version
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

You're Joker. not heath ledger or Joaquin Phoenix joker, you're Jared Leto's version

Same to you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by FreedomfromtheT: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
I quite agree with pastor Kumuyi.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Onyi22:
500 hundred Useless men left the group cheesy cheesy

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by webosky: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
otokx:
Is he indirectly now approving make up?

That thing you dey find, you go see
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by GrandZadok(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
samwash:
It's also the man's fault if he doesn't bear beautiful children.
So choose a wisely.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=oilmonie post=105690620][/quote]

This is so true. Poco and that Sapphira babe dey find Simps of men. Don't be that guy please
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by TWLifestyle: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
ityP:

I'm glad you didn't contest but instead accept that the majority of "toilet infection" cases affect women; a testament to the dirt filled nature of the HOMO SAPIENS feminine species grin. Just to build on that, women are the ones that are often caught scratching their hair; another testament to the lice infested nature of the feminine scalp hair. I hope with all these points of mine, I've been able to convince and not confuse you that, as it concerns the HOMO SAPIENS, the feminine gender has sworn a pact with dirtiness and untidyness
oga mi , you bathe only on sunny days and do not use deodorant - ur really not the one to lecture anybody on hygiene .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by TWLifestyle: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
ityP:

Lol. Just say you don't have the mental capacity to grasp my comment. Not my fault. Lemme simplify it for you. I don't just bathe on sunny days. I just don't bathe everyday especially when the whether isn't hot or if I'm not heading out. I hope you garrit this time sha. If not, I can't help you any further grin
kooooooooooooool . Chief I can imagine how you stink and ur not even ashamed ur still clarifying how dirty you are . I hope you don't wait for sunny days to wash your mouth too ? Oga mi, pls try and bathe everyday especially since you don't even use deodorant.. make sure you brush everyday too o . Dont do it only on sunny days .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by samwash(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
vickydevoka:

How, na God de give children. I no fine Woman way Dr born slowpoke

Am not talking abt slowpoke, I mean beautiful children.
Husband fine, Wife fine, them born Angels Cox it's in the DNA.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
TWLifestyle:
kooooooooooooool . Chief I can imagine how you stink and ur not even ashamed ur still clarifying how dirty you are . I hope you don't wait for sunny days to wash your mouth too ? Oga mi, pls try and bathe everyday especially since you don't even use deodorant.. make sure you brush everyday too o . Dont do it only on sunny days .

How do you brush? Lemme school you on my routine for the past 10 years. After the up and down movement of the brush (with paste of course), avoid rinsing your mouth with the water. Spit out the paste and rinse your toothbrush. I repeat, don't rinse your mouth. Don't eat or drink anything till like 30 minutes. Do this every morning and evening and tell me the difference after a month. Did you know this? No! Do you do this? No. Aswear, it's you with the bad breath. angry grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
TWLifestyle:

And for the bathing everyday, you still wanna show your ignorance. You look like that novice that would want to do strong head to bathe 3 times everyday grin grin grin... "Clean" babe... No wonder women smell like fish and dogs like y'all grin grin grin... Abeg, stop am. Travel down to NVRI in Plateau state, they'll scrape off small sample of your skin, the pathogenic organisms we'd find there eh, you go surprise. It shouldn't be a surprise sha. That's why you're overly dependent on deodorant and perf. You still stink. Ask your guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
TWLifestyle:
oga mi , you bathe only on sunny days and do not use deodorant - ur really not the one to lecture anybody on hygiene .

Madam, you bathe 3 times everyday grin grin... Nigerians and their mumuism. Na still dem think say dem wise. You don kill all the commensals for your body, why you no go dey use perf abeg grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Women, always thinking they are wise. Na so babe go dey baff, she go still carry soap dey wash her below. E.g, that TW babe. Why won't dogs lick down there? Please ladies, no carry soap near your thing. Clean water would do. That TW babe go still come show her mumuness for this comment. Una suppose dey pay me sef. Free medical advice shocked
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by chrisj2(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thanks to the commenter above me... Some women will not listen - they think cleanliness is just bathing and fussing over small dirt and stuff. Mine now dey act as if she is the cleanest in the world - washing this and that and cleaning this and that - wasting water and disposable towels and toilet roll and hand gel and so on. This food is off and that one get colour and I am not eating this and that...
Guess who gets sick the most?
In addition, many of our women think beauty is just their face - selfie here and there - but they allow their body to go - many looking pregnant and overweight but will still not exercise or eat reasonable portions. Some are showing big boobs and buttock as that is what make them attractive or beautiful; some men are such Hot goats that they fail our women in allowing them to delude themselves...
I am sorry, not attractive is what it is - beauty is in the hand of the beholder...
One cannot be blamed when one married a young single mother that was slim and demure but in less than 3 years and a child later; she is like a MAMA and will not change habits; just excuses... It is just so sad to be saddled with some ugly woman and the only thing keeping things going is the kids and not wanting to be mean...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) / Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna / Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.