Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault (29564 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Saintmary(f): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:
That's what they call "see finish" grin.

Hold a sec, ... Does the woman not also see the man in the mornings with his stinking breath too? Yet she doesn't compare him even though they look uglier than women when they just wake up with their bloodshot eyes like.... amugbo tongue tongue tongue grin.

Daddy, tell them.

Eh! If I hear??

No matter what, a man that has taken his bath for the day cannot stand a woman who just woke up. Talk more, a man that just woke up.

If you men dare, let's do a men vs women early momoh pics challenge and see who wins. If phone screens will not begin to shatter here now now with the men's pics hahahahaaaa...

Look, what you men don't know is that, we are the ones covering you.

Women have been protecting and covering men's faults since time immemorial.

But, that foolishness has been biting women in the rear for a long time.

Imagine doing the same thing over and again hoping for different results.

Now they are thinking they are more beautiful than women, audacious much?

Women should get sense naw.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

You dare to ask why women age faster?

A woman's body goes through a lot of loses and changes every month of the year. Which takes a toll on her entire body

Now talk of the Antenatal changes that takes place in the same body. Coupled with her roles and duties at the home front which you men refuse to help out with and you dare to ask such a question?? SMH

How many changes does your body go through in a whole year?

You're obviously a small boy. No need engaging you on such matters.

Bye!

My mama born 3 children. My papa hardly dey do house work. She no age at all. Her sis, that is pampered by her husband, na she fat like wetin I no fit describe. It's mostly the lazy women that even look older than their age. Hardworking women still look fresh. Be hardworking and not lazy. Also, forget that hormonal shit. If you do exercises and take good self of yourself, you won't age

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Saintmary:

Can you imagine? That they are more beautiful than women... Insult upon injury.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Lightorder: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Hold a sec, ... Does the woman not also see the man in the mornings with his stinking breath too? Yet she doesn't compare him even though they look uglier than women when they just wake up with their bloodshot eyes like.... amugbo tongue tongue tongue grin.

Daddy, tell them.

Eh! If I hear??

No matter what, a man that has taken his bath for the day cannot stand a woman who just woke up. Talk more, a man that just woke up.

If you men dare, let's do a men vs women early momoh pics challenge and see who wins. If phone screens will not begin to shatter here now now with the men's pics hahahahaaaa...

as in the man wakes up without his powder, lipstick on or what? The the only physical difference between a man up from the bed and the one in the street is just water and a change of clothe. Without the comb , he is still good to go. Can you put the woman in this state ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Newboss(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
pocohantas:

No mind them. With their pot bellies, one would think Nigerian men give birth to male kids and the women female kids.

The sidechick they are pursuing outside, if she has to wake by 4am everyday to prepare kids for school, cook, submit and pound akpu, I bet she would look worse than their wives. Rather than go home and make life easier for their wives, they will jumping from one branch to another like monkeys. undecided

Tell them to help you add small water to the rice on stove, they will say you are EMASCULATING them. But if you see where they are mumuing for 200L girls, you go shock say na person HEAD OF HOME be that. Tufiakwa!

It's also the woman's fault if the man is not rich. Two can play stupid

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
DissTroyer:

Let's not even go far. Even with her makeup, I would beat her in looks hands down.

Even with her SnapChat filters. Why else do you think women are heavily invested in beauty products, Snapchats, cosmetic surgeries and the likes? Most are insecure about their looks.

I bet you the MercyChen girl who was bragging about looks wouldn't take me up on the challenge I responded to.

I'd even go one step further, we could quickly do a 30-second video call (she could use an anonymous account with her username) which we would record and post so Nairalanders can view who is better-looking.

I'd deliberately choose a platform which has no filters. These women overestimate their looks, no thanks to the man simps and low self-esteem males who fawn over their studio-edited pictures on social media with filters.

To see my face dey hungry uuuu and I will not post iiiiiit.... Lol..

Face front abeg!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Saintmary:

Una dey very funny o. Which faults for man una dey cover? Abi, na una no get faults wey man dey cover? I blame the men who take y'all too serious. My wife no fit come dey make this kind mouth for where I dey sha. Una fine too much, na im make Una dey patronise cosmetic stores? Una fine too much, Una still dey patronise plastic and cosmetic surgeons? Like I said, y'all rate yourselves too much

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lightorder:
as in the man wakes up without his powder, lipstick on or what? The the only physical difference between a man up from the bed and the one in the street is just water and a change of clothe. Without the comb , he is still good to go. Can you put the woman in this state ?

Why not?
For y'all info, I go most times without makeup and earing and still look Wonderfully made.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Face front abeg!

Na you ask for challenge, na you dey run. Make it make sense
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lightorder:

Don't mind these women blabbing here. I no remember how many times I dey even look the mirror for my room when I wan comot grin... The moment I pour water, rub vaseline, I don finish be that... I go still snap pictures with them for work, and they'll be looking like what I don't know grin... Men, God do work for una bodies abeg. Forget talk. Sometimes, just look yourselves in the mirror, put your kneel down afterwards, and thank the Almighty for making you a Man. Nothing is more satisfying I tell you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by TWLifestyle: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I see any cheating partner (wife or husband) as a mad dog. If you can't do without illicit sexcapades, stay off marriage. Save him or her of emotional trauma.

As for the side chicks to the married men, I've always wished you don't die well, but pitifully, not all wishes come to reality. Close your legs & focus on putting your hands & brains to good use, let's see if the foolish married men would resort to raping you.
keep quiet abeg . The married man chasing side chick forget he was married or what ? Its side chick that is supposed to help him save his marriage ? Or the side chick jumped on him as he was walking by the roadside ? All these ridiculous ways you people have of removing blame and accountability from men . A man saw side chick and toasted her - if he sisnt toast her then she would not even be in the position to say yes . You said I do to your wife - the onus is on you to keep your mouth and penis in the right place - what is the side chicks own ? Did she exchange vows with your wife ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Alaganature09(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
If she like make she no beautiful as long as I dey handsome we go give birth to beautiful kids
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Saintmary(f): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
ityP:

Una dey very funny o. Which faults for man una dey cover? Abi, na una no get faults wey man dey cover? I blame the men who take y'all too serious. My wife no fit come dey make this kind mouth for where I dey sha. Una fine too much, na im make Una dey patronise cosmetic stores? Una fine too much, Una still dey patronise plastic and cosmetic surgeons? Like I said, y'all rate yourselves too much

Oga Caveman, please go and face your wife and keep your venom away from me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Saintmary:

Oga Caveman, please go and face your wife and keep your venom away from me.

Lmao. I don't expect less from ugly bitches

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Saintmary(f): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Can you imagine? That they are more beautiful than women... Insult upon injury.

It's women's fault, mothers, sister's, cousins, girlfriends and wives.

When men are busy chestbeating up and down, women kept quiet, because of what they hope to gain, now the men don't know where to stop!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by udemzyudex(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rubbish talk
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by resourcedude: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Onyi22:
500 hundred Useless men left the group cheesy cheesy
1000 stupid women believed him. Na your husband born you wowo abi?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
TWLifestyle:
keep quiet abeg . The married man chasing side chick forget he was married or what ? Its side chick that is supposed to help him save his marriage ? Or the side chick jumped on him as he was walking by the roadside ? All these ridiculous ways you people have of removing blame and accountability from men . A man saw side chick and toasted her - if he sisnt toast her then she would not even be in the position to say yes . You said I do to your wife - the onus is on you to keep your mouth and penis in the right place - what is the side chicks own ? Did she exchange vows with your wife ?

Your brain is totally replaced with feminism.

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by TWLifestyle: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The truth is most women make themselves unattractive after marriage, it's not entirely the man's fault, cos it's not the man who will bath you, dress you up, apply roll-on on your body... etc. Married woman should stop being lazy to their own bodies using children as an excuse to look dirty and unkept.

I see some women trying to change after hearing this message, I see Christian homes getting better.

This I have seen.
its funny how we don't see women Insisting on men bathing , dressing up, using roll on etc if anything Nigerian men are more unkempt than Nigerian women . Women are really managing you people but your entitlement will not let you see it . Is it the potbelly most of you carry around ? A lot of you think using deodorant and moisturiser is for women , many of you do not wash your boxers in weeks , is it your red eyes and bad breath from alcohol drinking ? Yet you will be talking like you are the most attractive things on the face of the earth
Women are really trying .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Waylex21(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Most Yorubas are Muslims, but the little once which are Christians sometimes are confused

Fallacy of the highest order. We have more Christians than Muslims in the Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Saintmary(f): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
ityP:

Lmao. I don't expect less from ugly bitches

Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Una no reach.
Till I'm old, grey haired by the Grace of God, toothless, with my walking stick.

Una no go ever reach.

You see, God gave me this beauty.

Una no go ever reach.

And the funny part.

I have promised myself that I will never post my picture on this Nairaland.

I repeat, you, yes you Mr bully, una no go ever reach.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by TWLifestyle: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Your brain is totally replaced with feminism.
your brain has been totally replaced with confusion

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by TWLifestyle: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Waylex21:

Fallacy of the highest order. We have more Christians than Muslims in the Southwest.
no we dont , there are more Muslims than christians in the southwest .
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Saintmary:

Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Una no reach.
Till I'm old, grey haired by the Grace of God, toothless, with my walking stick.

Una no go ever reach.

You see, God gave me this beauty.

Una no go ever reach.

And the funny part.

I have promised myself that I will never post my picture on this Nairaland.

I repeat, you, yes you Mr bully, una no go ever reach.

Your beauty no reach man own; na wetin I dey talk since grin. I thank God every single day I'm a man

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
TWLifestyle:
your brain has been totally replaced with confusion

O je je ki n ma fo e lenu.

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Saintmary(f): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
TWLifestyle:
its funny how we don't see women Insisting on men bathing , dressing up, using roll on etc if anything Nigerian men are more unkempt than Nigerian women . Women are really managing you people but your entitlement will not let you see it . Is it the potbelly most of you carry around ? A lot of you think using deodorant and moisturiser is for women , many of you do not wash your boxers in weeks , is it your red eyes and bad breath from alcohol drinking ? Yet you will be talking like you are the most attractive things on the face of the earth

Go to guys hostels in universities, they stink.

Go to the average football viewing centers, you may end up vomiting, I would have loved watching football in those centers, but they stink of horrible sweat. I simply stay home.

Bad breath? Don't let me start.

I am beyond shocked that these men will claim beauty. They should rest abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Tomahawk99(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Daddy, tell them.

Eh! If I hear??

Abeg post your picture I want see something.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by TWLifestyle: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nyamve1:

Why are u so bittered, am suspecting u
this is not bitter at all - when you see how men insult and curse women on social media then you will know what bitter really means .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by Saintmary(f): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
ityP:

Your beauty no reach man own; na wetin I dey talk since grin. I thank God every single day I'm a man

Just rest, and don't you ever try calling me ugly, because you're dead wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by DissTroyer: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Face front abeg!

Fugly dimwit! No pretty girl or woman ever runs away from flaunting her pictures.

The beautiful ones on Nairaland especially never turn down any opportunity to post pictures, especially of their faces.

Ugly, lonely girl who has amassed over 250 posts in less than 16 days of her account being created because she spends all her day on Nairaland and no man who's worth it wants her.

I could confidently take up the challenge to post my pictures and even my social media handles because I know I am attractive. Beauty isn't in the eye of the beholder - true good looks is what anyone can behold.

I repeat, even with makeup, I would beat you hands down in looks.

You just confirmed you are fugly and you are scared to even compete with a man in looks.

One only wonders the depression you are in when you see truly beautiful females in person or on social media and how insecure it makes you feel of what genetics deprived you of. smiley

A

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by ityP(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
TWLifestyle:

You see this nonsense talk. Even with all the deodorant and moisturizers, women still smell grin... Women love black undies. You know why, una dirty too much. Most ladies' rooms are so unkempt. Thank God for men o. Even with our potbellies, we still look very attractive. Heck, some have argued that they even want their men with a little potbelly. E dey fine for eye. Have you seen a woman with potbelly that isn't pregnant? She's an eye sore tbh. Men, I repeat, you don't know what God did for you in making you a man. Kneel down today and praise this God

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault by TWLifestyle: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
socialmediaman:

women see finish also when they're poorly oriented or not depending on the man for significant support. Moreover Nigerian women are highly unfaithful so let's not go there
nigerian men are a 100 times more highly unfaithful than Nigerian women .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.