Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction (9048 Views)

One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri / What Osinbajo’s Call For Naira Devaluation Could Mean For The Future / Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by Joylove2324(f): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by UncleKoboko: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2021
Peappy49:
We must be able to say to the young men and women who for instance say that secession is the only way or that we should break into little nations and that that is the only way. We must be able to say to them that that is the way to extinction not development”.... Prof Yemi Osinbajo
The prof must be very stupid
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by hopewealth: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2021
If indeed the political elite can reason the same way Prof think so,all might be things of past to the youth and the agitator for secessionist
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by chidiwar(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2021
okefranci:
We say no to secessionist and anyone that is planning such should leave our geographical entity.

Slowpoke
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by chidiwar(m): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Peappy49:
We must be able to say to the young men and women who for instance say that secession is the only way or that we should break into little nations and that that is the only way. We must be able to say to them that that is the way to extinction not development”.... Prof Yemi Osinbajo

Slowpoke
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by ransomed: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2021
It shall not be well for whoever wants Boko Haram, Bandits and Fulani Herdsmen to kill us and destroy our livelihood in the name of devilish unity.
May God recompense them the evil they refuse to avert. The blood of slain innocents be asked from them by Almighty God. Amen!
Infact, may unity beggars life be ruled by God the same way these enemies of humanity are ruling, killing and destroying us. Amen.
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by sulaak(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Yemi Osinbajo this is you in your own word:

“The chief weakness that we have is a human one. Our political, economic and religious elite who have so far proved to be socially irresponsible, has so far been unable to build institutions.
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by Dejyom(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2021
The efforts put into this secession agitation should be deployed into strengthening national unity by addressing issues and challenges besetting us.
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
It's all political secession and nothing more! They always use secession business to get funds from the corrupt politicians using these political violence merchants to viciously struggle for political power.
Fortunately for Nigerians, these secession contractors jammed a war tested Gen. Buhari who know the language they understand.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by geosegun(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=Grace001 post=105665551]Blabber... That man
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by geosegun(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2021
Grace001:
Blabber... That man talks too much

If someone is not aligned to your way of thinking, then the person talks too much. If he were to keep quite and say nothing then you will say he is clueless. Must someone follow your thoughts blindly?

Keep deceiving yourselves. If Nigeria was to divide today, the East and North will be a landlocked countries revenue would be lean and hence extreme poverty looms. The southwest that have the resources would never be allowed to enjoy it. People from North and East will start flocking into the SW region resulting in overpopulation. The supposed resources would never be sufficient, crime rate will increase and hence the African adage that says, 1 rich nation among 6 poverty stricken nations, would be the headquarters of poverty.
So you see, nobody wins, everyone loses. Prof. Osinbajo was spot on.
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by orisa37: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2021
We hear you and agree.

But SCRAP THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF DECREE 24 AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY.
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2021
Adelekan40:
We are stronger together as a people. Let the brotherly coexistence continue.
God bless the Fed. Rep. Of Nigeria.
even your conscience know you're a miserable liar
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by orisa37: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2021
We hear you and agree.

But SCRAP THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF DECREE 24 AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY.

The days of Monkeys de work Baboons de eat are over. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by NikAustine: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=105665568]It's all political secession and nothing more! They always use secession business to get funds from the corrupt politicians using these political violence merchants to viciously struggle for political power.
Fortunately for Nigerians, these secession contractors jammed a war tested Gen. Buhari who know the language they understand.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria. [/quotHe understand the languages of the secessionists but the most language he should understand...he don't...the language of Security, Economy, Healthcare and Education...what a failure of a President
.lol
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by NikAustine: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2021
geosegun:

If someone is not aligned to your way of thinking, then the person talks too much. If he were to keep quite and say nothing then you will say he is clueless. Must someone follow your thoughts blindly?

Keep deceiving yourselves. If Nigeria was to divide today, the East and North will be a landlocked countries revenue would be lean and hence extreme poverty looms. The southwest that have the resources would never be allowed to enjoy it. People from North and East will start flocking into the SW region resulting in overpopulation. The supposed resources would never be sufficient, crime rate will increase and hence the African adage that says, 1 rich nation among 6 poverty stricken nations, would be the headquarters of poverty.
Oga many countries are landlock in the world and there are doing much more better than your Nigeria which is not landlock. And besides who told you BIAFRA will be landlock? If BIAFRA goes you should know Niger delta will too and when they do go...we will give BIAFRA access to ibom deep seaport...
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by NikAustine: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2021
geosegun:

Oga many countries are landlock in the world and there are doing much more better than your Nigeria which is not landlock. And besides who told you BIAFRA will be landlock? If BIAFRA goes you should know Niger delta will too and when they do go...we will give BIAFRA access to ibom deep seaport... Should I name advance countries that are landlock and are doing well or the ones also in Africa that are landlock and are doing quite well? A country doesn't necessarily need Port to grow... Who said they can't move goods via planes? The Igbos are enterprising enough and they're educated so I believe just like some landlock developed countries they can do well
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by gidgiddy: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2021
Only a fool thinks that Lord Lugard can come from Europe to West Africa to give him his country
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by inioluwa03: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2021
We can not at this time be calling for separation. There is strength in our togetherness
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by Fejoku: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2021
There's no going back on Biafra. Our people have no future in Nigeria. A useless country where any bastard towel head can just wake up and blow up a church killing scores yet he won't be prosecuted. Where is Kabiru Sokoto that masterminded Madalla the Madalla Church bomb attack? Victims are expected to just suck it in until another attack comes again. Nigeria doesn't deserve any chance again. Too many innocent people have been murdered with the murderers sitting in high places enjoying themselves and promoting more bloodshed just to keep the status quo in place.
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sanchez01:
Extinction of Northerners and Northern states. Secession greatly favours the South but never the North. Osinbajo isn't speaking as a Nigerian here but as a tied Northern stooge.

Let's pretend for a minute Osinbajo is speaking out if genuine concern, which I know he isn't, it is not in his place to tell someone who wants out what will become of them. We are better off divided.
Nonse, u dnt have farm neither have 3 days foodstuffin store to eat but making nonsense noise. Only poverty ravaged people are calling for disaster because they've nothing to lose!
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by seunayantokun(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Everybody knows what is on the table. Whatever God has not planted shall certainly be rooted up and out.
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by geosegun(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
NikAustine:
Oga many countries are landlock in the world and there are doing much more better than your Nigeria which is not landlock. And besides who told you BIAFRA will be landlock? If BIAFRA goes you should know Niger delta will too and when they do go...we will give BIAFRA access to ibom deep seaport...

Niger delta will never go with Biafra. That's one of the main reasons Zik ( Igbo) included the indivisible clause in the Nigerian constitution (Not even Awo, a Yoruba man) and even Aguiyi Ironsi (Igbo) changed the government system to federalism. You think they don't know the reason why they did that? It is mainly for the benefit of their Igbo people. The East should be worshipping those two...they knew thier people are smart, no doubt, but, lacks leadership and hence would spell doom for the hardworking people in general. Is this not the case with the current generation?

Truth be told your lack political and economic leadership in the East and hence the bane of development in that region. This is the truth. Learn to live with it.
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by NikAustine: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
geosegun:

Niger delta will never go with Biafra. That's one of the main reasons Zik ( Igbo) included the indivisible clause in the Nigerian constitution (Not even Awo, a Yoruba man) and even Aguiyi Ironsi (Igbo) changed the government system to federalism. You think they don't know the reason why they did that? It is mainly for the benefit of their Igbo people. The East should be worshipping those two...they knew thier people are smart, no doubt, but, lacks leadership and hence would spell doom for the hardworking people in general. Is this not the case with the current generation?

Truth be told your lack political and economic leadership in the East and hence the bane of development in that region. This is the truth. Learn to live with it.
And yet same Igbos make up a sizable amount of the Niger delta...about 30% when you remove Ikwerres and ikas who deny their igboness. My Guy forget all this nonsense. Do you think if Igbos are going they won't go with their people who were forcefully put in the niger delta? People like the Egbema, Obigbos, Aniomas, Opobos, etc...oga you're not intelligent if not you will do your investigations about Niger delta states and how the Igbos are indigenous to Rivers, delta, and many others. If those Igbos are gotten back...pray tell what then stop them? By the way pls don't use that the Igbo want our oil again remember Anambra have oil and have the highest gas reserve in the entire country.
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by NikAustine: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
geosegun:

And yet same Igbos make up a sizable amount of the Niger delta...about 30% when you remove Ikwerres and ikas who deny their igboness. My Guy forget all this nonsense. Do you think if Igbos are going they won't go with their people who were forcefully put in the niger delta? People like the Egbema, Obigbos, Aniomas, Opobos, etc...oga you're not intelligent if not you will do your investigations about Niger delta states and how the Igbos are indigenous to Rivers, delta, and many others. If those Igbos are gotten back...pray tell what then stop them? By the way pls don't use that the Igbo want our oil again remember Anambra have oil and have the highest gas reserve in the entire country....imo is also getting there. By the way I'm Niger delta from Akwa ibom
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by geosegun(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
NikAustine:
And yet same Igbos make up a sizable amount of the Niger delta...about 30% when you remove Ikwerres and ikas who deny their igboness. My Guy forget all this nonsense. Do you think if Igbos are going they won't go with their people who were forcefully put in the niger delta? People like the Egbema, Obigbos, Aniomas, Opobos, etc...oga you're not intelligent if not you will do your investigations about Niger delta states and how the Igbos are indigenous to Rivers, delta, and many others. If those Igbos are gotten back...pray tell what then stop them? By the way pls don't use that the Igbo want our oil again remember Anambra have oil and have the highest gas reserve in the entire country....imo is also getting there. By the way I'm Niger delta from Akwa ibom

Young man - stop deceiving yourselves. Anambra has the largest accumulation of what - gas? Are you a geologist? If you care to know...you are exchanging text with one.

I can see from you conversation that you have limited knowledge and understanding seemed to be far from you.

I wonder why you had to respond with vulger words tainted with some level of aggressiveness just because someone is trying to make you see reasons. Must you use abusive words in your conversations? I am pretty positive that I will feel so disappointed if I was to meet you in real life. Because it will definitely down on me with kind of person I'm chatting with... instead of you to bring some facts and not assumptions you.are.hear resulting to anger.

This is wishing you the best in your folly.
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by roddy15: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mumu talk from Mumu man
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by NikAustine: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
geosegun:

Young man - stop deceiving yourselves. Anambra has the largest accumulation of what - gas? Are you a geologist? If you care to know...you are exchanging text with one.

I can see from you conversation that you have limited knowledge and understanding seemed to be far from you.

I wonder why you had to respond with vulger words tainted with some level of aggressiveness just because someone is trying to make you see reasons. Must you use abusive words in your conversations? I am pretty positive that I will feel so disappointed if I was to meet you in real life. Because it will definitely down on me with kind of person I'm chatting with... instead of you to bring some facts and not assumptions you.are.hear resulting to anger.

You're a fake geologist no doubt...geologist for mouth if you no know say the Eastern state has the highest gas reserve in the entire country.

So you're educated and yet have hatred for innocent Igbos...so educated you don't even know indigenous Igbos makes about more than 35% of the Niger delta.

Educated and you don't know landlock doesn't mean brainlock.. you don't know all you need to develop is the brain not port... Oga where you school? Cause I swear have never seen one more dullar
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by NikAustine: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
geosegun:

You're a fake geologist no doubt...geologist for mouth if you no know say the Eastern state has the highest gas reserve in the entire country.

So you're educated and yet have hatred for innocent Igbos...so educated you don't even know indigenous Igbos makes about more than 35% of the Niger delta.

Educated and you don't know landlock doesn't mean brainlock.. you don't know all you need to develop is the brain not port... Oga where you school? Cause I swear have never seen one more dullar. See I have no respect for people who insult my tribe( Akwa ibom) or the Igbos and you have done it here.
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by geosegun(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2021
NikAustine:

Educated and you don't know landlock doesn't mean brainlock.. you don't know all you need to develop is the brain not port... Oga where you school? Cause I swear have never seen one more dullar. See I have no respect for people who insult my tribe( Akwa ibom) or the Igbos and you have done it here.

Young man - stop ranting. All you need to do is to show published data. Not hear says or some political statements. Bring facts, both for the reserves estimates and 35% Igbos in ND and stop ranting... This is very simple...Be smart for once in your life time...kkkk
Re: Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction by NikAustine: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
geosegun:

Young man - stop ranting. All you need to do is to show published data. Not hear says or some political statements. Bring facts, both for the reserves estimates and 35% Igbos in ND and stop ranting... This is very simple...Be smart for once in your life time...kkkk
I won't educate you for free.. even a baby knows they're igbo in the south south indigenous. Heck my two exes are Igbos from Rivers and Delta respectively

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion / Minimum Wage: Borno Workers Paid As Low As N6,000 To N8,000 / JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.