Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju (2725 Views)

Video: Soon We Will Speak To Tinubu In A Language He Understands..islamic Cleric / Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit / Will Tinubu Reply Buhari In The Language He Understands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by gidgiddy: 6:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Human rights activist and the convener of an advocacy group, Concerned Nigerians, Deji Adeyanju has commended the residents of Imo State for complying with the sit-at-home directive of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), in protest against the visit of President Muhammadu Buhari to the state.

Kanu had previously directed the people of the state to stay indoors to prevent them from welcoming the president to the state.

Adeyanju on his official Twitter page, stated that it was obvious that IPOB and the citizens of Imo state who complied with the Sit-at-home order, spoke to President Muhammadu Buhari in the 'language he understands'.

He added that despite the heavy security agents deployed to the state, Buhari hurriedly inaugurated a road project and left the street because of fear of the unknown. 

He said IPOB only asked for a sit-at-home but was given a lockdown instead.

Earlier reports showed that residents of the state obeyed the order by staying indoors, while business activities were grounded. 

The streets were also deserted during President Buhari's visit to the state. 

Adeyanju further mocked Buhari saying what happened in Imo State was a message to him that he had already lost popularity in the state.  

Adeyanju tweeted: "IPOB communicating to Buhari in the language he understands. It’s a ghost town. Even with the massive deployment of military, they hurriedly commissioned the project and left the street. The road Supreme Court Governor told Buhari to commission was 90% completed by Emeka Ihedioha.

"With what Buhari has seen today in Imo, I hope when next Supreme Court Governor goes to Aso Rock to lie to him that he is in charge of the state, he will just laugh. How Uzodinma will even campaign round Imo State for re-election will be a miracle.

"Imo people are wicked. LOL! It was supposed to be a Sit-At-Home but they turned it to Lockdown. Buhari completely disgraced.

"The lockdown of Imo State today shocked even BBC Igbo. They had to go look for old #EndSARS picture to add for Buhari. Although they have now apologised for this, E Choke."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/09/empty-streets-show-ipob-treated-buhari-during-imo-visit-language-he-understands%E2%80%94activist

2 Likes

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Nwodosis(m): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2021
grin You didn't say anything about the trouser IPOB made in protest for him?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by udoakwa(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2021
I love this Igbo people ehn, wish i was from that tribe. They gave that terrorist a treatment he deserves...Them no send that slow bastard

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Hmm! You are not welcomed. This is the height of pharo go and let my people live.

2 Likes

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by insidelife22(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Biafra is not a political view,it is an ideology.

15 Likes

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Fahdiga(m): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Igbos doesn't associate with terrorists. Mr trouser will not step foot in Igbo land again till he joins his ancestors

16 Likes

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Lawlab249: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2021
ok
Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by seunmsg(m): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2021
At the end of the day, Buhari visited Imo state and achieved everything he intended to achieve. There was no security issues and Igbos behaved themselves by hiding at home which is okay.

Losers like Adeyanju can spin the story anyhow they like to feel good, it was a very successful trip for the president and he has made a big statement that when he’s in town, unknown gunmen and other criminal cowards dare not show their faces.

Unknown gunmen can only harass and intimidate innocent people, the cowards can’t do shit when their main nemesis came to town. Tueh!

14 Likes

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by FakeUnity: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2021
seunmsg:
At the end of the day, Buhari visited Imo state and achieved everything he intended to achieve. There was no security issues and Igbos behaved themselves by hiding at home which is okay.

Losers like Adeyanju can spin the story anyhow they like to feel good, it was a very successful trip for the president and he’s made a big statement that when he’s in town, unknown gunmen and other criminal cowards dare not show their faces.

Odiegwu!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Madmohamed1: 7:06am On Sep 10, 2021
Nwodosis:
if I know the person who med that trouser I I'll buy him ten heroes.

My Aba people I greet you the trouser was definitely med in Aba and the terror knows is for buhari

If say na me I will just put one chemical weapons inside the trouser

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by KC031: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Nonsense!

Even Buhari's son would have to change his surname later in future.Buhari's failure and daftness is legendary .

1 Like

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by headbasher96(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Nwodosis:
so it is the trouser now and not bad leadership I think the stunt buhari pulled is working

2 Likes

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by uBuNiT: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2021
seunmsg:
At the end of the day, Buhari visited Imo state and achieved everything he intended to achieve.

Yes, he achieved shame

2 Likes

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by headbasher96(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Igbos doesn't associate with terrorists. Mr trouser will not step foot in Igbo land again till he joins his ancestors
Somebody told him to wear that trouser and distract the masses guess what the stunt work

Nobody is talking about bad leadership again only that trouser
Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2021
udoakwa:
I love this Igbo people ehn, wish i was from that tribe. They gave that terrorist a treatment he deserves...Them no send that slow bastard
you think Buhari deserve a cheerful welcome??

After what he did @Orlu, Oyigbo ??

Or even the unwarranted killings going on across the country

What I noticed was that, Nigerians are beginning to wise up... No time for rubbish anymore

2 Likes

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by headbasher96(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2021
Unknown gun men too are afraid of python dance they have shift focus to trouser

1 Like

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Telekinetic: 7:22am On Sep 10, 2021
seunmsg:

Losers like Adeyanju can spin the story anyhow they like to feel good, it was a very successful trip for the president and he’s made a big statement that when he’s in town, unknown gunmen and other criminal cowards dare not show their faces.
This online Fulani terrorist don’t be so dangerously stupid. Igbos are not trouble makers. Attacking a seating president would be trouble making. Your type are nothing but stupid cowards who roam about attacking unarmed people and violating school children

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:22am On Sep 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

"With what Buhari has seen today in Imo, I hope when next Supreme Court Governor goes to Aso Rock to lie to him that he is in charge of the state, he will just laugh. How Uzodinma will even campaign round Imo State for re-election will be a miracle.

"Imo people are wicked. LOL! It was supposed to be a Sit-At-Home but they turned it to Lockdown. Buhari completely disgraced.

"The lockdown of Imo State today shocked even BBC Igbo. They had to go look for old #EndSARS picture to add for Buhari. Although they have now apologised for this, E Choke."

These parts got me grin cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Telekinetic: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2021
headbasher96:
Unknown gun men too are afraid of python dance they have shift focus to trouser
If your papa die now give you that kin trouser as your inheritance you nor go swear for am for him grave??!
Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Gadafii: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Buhari is a bloody coward, a general conquered by bandits and rag tag Boko Haram terrorists grin

If he sure for him, let him announce his visit to katsina or zamfara a week ahead and let's see if bandits won't take shots at his convoy.

Bloody old fool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Chigold101(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2021
This post will not make front page

If it makes them I go know say Seun has grown wings

1 Like

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by headbasher96(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2021
Telekinetic:

If your papa die now give you that kin trouser as your inheritance you nor go swear for am for him grave??!
when last u buy new jeans wey u the run for inheritance baba sew wetin him see model for Yankee wear or its like na haba kyari sew am
Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by headbasher96(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Gadafii:
Buhari is a bloody coward, a general conquered by bandits and rag tag Boko Haram terrorists grin

If he sure for him, let him announce his visit to katsina or zamfara a week ahead and let's see if bandits won't take shots at his convoy.

Bloody old fool cheesy
nobody will try that rubbish or are u going to lead from the front let's follow u from behind u never fight street fight finish na President u want attack

1 Like

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Gadafii: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2021
headbasher96:
nobody will try that rubbish or are u going to lead from the front let's follow u from behind u never fight street fight finish na President u want attack
like I said, let him announce his visit to his home state or zamfara two weeks ahead, let's see if bandits that could attack NDA,killed and abducted some won't attack him cheesy
Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Buhari : I have visited IMO, now I'm back yowa.

IMO people : LOL
Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by gidgiddy: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2021
seunmsg:

A whole President came to a state, everyone turned their backs on him and his supreme court Governor.

A far cry from the millions that would throng the streets of Kano when he is there.

A message was sent to Buhari in a language he understood very well, "you are a nobody to Igbos"

7 Likes

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by AntiBMC(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Yes o...za language grin
Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by Fahdiga(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2021
headbasher96:
Somebody told him to wear that trouser and distract the masses guess what the stunt work

Nobody is talking about bad leadership again only that trouser
I doubt if that's the case. Has Buhari gotten anything right since he came to power?

1 Like

Re: Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju by NGpatriot: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2021
gidgiddy:
Human rights activist and the convener of an advocacy group, Concerned Nigerians, Deji Adeyanju has commended the residents of Imo State for complying with the sit-at-home directive of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), in protest against the visit of President Muhammadu Buhari to the state.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/09/empty-streets-show-ipob-treated-buhari-during-imo-visit-language-he-understands%E2%80%94activist

Every clown and comedian in Nigeria is now a sorry ass and pathetic activist.. wonders shall never end..

So, PMB went to Imo to commission projects and some dumb clowns thought he went to see Igbos locked up in their room and parlor, delusional people denying themselves their daily bread and means of livelihood, destroying their economy while foolishly thinking that are hurting PMB and Hausa Fulani.

Now, every rif raf from everywhere from reno to this clown are ordering ipob jihadi terrorists and ibo people around, hailing and asking them to keep sitting at home over every dumb rubbish.

Who is really suffering the consequences? The SW and this clown in the SW? Reno in America or poor ibo men, women and children in iboland.

Awon ode..

Personally, I want you to sit inside your house forever, less of you out there is a good thing for real Nigerians.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Style Men Of The Nigeria Police Now Use in Extortion (My Experience) / 2023:Atiku takes Campaign To Anambra, Woos Ozigbo / Northern Nigeria Presidential Election Opinion Poll Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.