Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks (41977 Views)

Meet Nigerian Artist Creating Sculpture With Spoons And Forks / Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Hapinex01: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2021
Talent no go kee these one.

Weldon man
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by dahmie2013: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2021
Beautiful.

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by manuelkel(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2021
Good handiwork.
If handiwork doesn't pay make I die.
I have a friend, used to run shoe making back then.
We been think say him no get sense.
Baba dey China now dey work under a company.
Handiwork pays !!!

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Help2020: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Very lovely piece of art with high touch of creativity.

But how is he going to preserve this that it won’t rust?
Maybe he will paint it.
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by bastardson: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Waste

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Botking: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2021
This have a market value
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by jditimiya(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Omo the spoons and forks suffer o, but a nice creative mind.
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by SumaRex(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2021
The spoons wey that guy use fit feed all Lagos residents
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by AfroAgroPower: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2021
Ademola47:
A Nigerian man Precious Eboigbodin has created a lion Sculpture with spoons, knives and folks.

To me, this is creativity at its peak.

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/100001736743101/posts/4307803509287498/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala what do you think?
Wizardry and Godly.

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Krismas(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2021
coolPure Genius! Wow!

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by EmmyDJourno: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2021
Spoons have been mysteriously disappearing from my house

Now that I see where they have gone, and how they have been used

I am happy cheesy

Big ups man, creativity is rare, a fine work of Art is more rare

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Topmaike007(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2021
I hope price of spoon won't spike this one that he has used all the spoon meant for two generation to build Agu grin grin

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2021
Talent

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Sime900: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Beautiful. Well done sir

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2021
I really love this

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by ButterBerry: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Funny enough.

Bbnaija is more valuable than talent.

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by realstars: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Nice Work

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by kevoh(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Spoons, Knives and forks are usually made with stainless steel which which are highly resistant to rust. It will take one or two decades before any rust will appear if the lion is not sprayed at all and if it is in the open!

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by DSC7: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2021
So lovely cool

Abegggggg how many pieces of spoon, fork and knives he use?

Me sef wan create something even if na bubu.... cheesy

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by captainamiedi1: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2021
these one don finish our spoons

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by lomprico(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2021
I love arts

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Slurity(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2021
This creativity is loud.

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Sijo01(f): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Dude must be a student of Uniben, Ekenwan campus. Those fellows are creative.

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Emk5556: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:

This question shows how intelligent you are. I hope he has a plan.

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Clintonchiedzie(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2021
U don min it

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by tradepunter: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Very nice
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Xkalaban(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Awesome cheesy
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Moz22: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:

it must rust nii
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by lacidi: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2021
Topmaike007:
I hope price of spoon won't spike this one that he has used all the spoon meant for two generation to build Agu grin grin
Odum
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by DigitB: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Electrolysis, if he knows how to...
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2021
I can't but just wow at this shocked.

More power to his elbows.

lilvicky68:
No wonder my spoons dey loss..

You just have to forgive him because your spoons were put to good use grin.

Graphics Designer Whatsapp Group / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class / Cars & Helicopters Designed By Nigerian Man Using Wooden Materials (Photos)