Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks (42002 Views)

Meet Nigerian Artist Creating Sculpture With Spoons And Forks / Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by demmie1: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
I need to buy that piece of art.

No, what I need is to buy the art maker himself
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by agbeloba2001(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Upon all this talent, he fit no geh job now.Nigeria, dream killer

BBNaija useless sponsors will never reward creativity. Guy keep it on...u go blow one day!
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by generalwo(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Very lovely piece of art with high touch of creativity.

But how is he going to preserve this that it won’t rust?
.... Coating
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by generalwo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Just say from cutlery.
Which one be from spoons, knives and forks Lalasticlala sef
..... What u said is right......what he said is right..... Take am like that
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Zenithphil8368: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
thats a very nice piece of work. this thing should be worth a fortune
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by tonididdy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
This is one of the best gifts any human can have.
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by djkirkoo2(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
:owow. Applaudable
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by raphy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
I love art very much n tht one is sure goes for millions

Nice work I will get there soon
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by KosyJerry(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
How much??
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by raph177: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fantabulous�
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by FLYFIRE(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Some empty somebody don go outside & by tomorrow you will hear that Nigerian youths are lazy
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Super creative and i pray he is discovered soon
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by GistFullGround: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2021

PLEASE, HOW MUCH?

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by ExtraVioment: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Agu.

Nice art.
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by purples25(f): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
I love this. He is going places! I pray he gets recognized and put out there to thrive.
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by pacespot(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Give it to Nigerians when it comes to artistry. if only we have the will in this country to cultivate all these potentials to something the world will rush down to this country for. Science and art have many areas of connection

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by TruthUntold: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
pennywys:

Check the name very well
He can't come from the northern terrorist region
In the terrorist infested region
Creativity and technology is Haram

Rest Mr Man, stop carrying rotten tomato for head o, for your own metal health, abeg move on!
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by tivhador: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dude, all i can say is....... Respect! Keep it up! Don't falter. Pray for guidance......You're definitely going places if you keep this up

Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by aquatex: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
anambraamaka:
Wow
People get talent for this country ooo
no be lie, this is art at it's finest
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by IzzyAgu: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
ExtraVioment:
Agu.

Nice art.
Yes he is a True Agu
It runs in our blood
Meet me for your Rat � Sculpture
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by sharpchap: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
game of spoons
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by ExtraVioment: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
IzzyAgu:

Yes he is a True Agu
It runs in our blood
Meet me for your Rat � Sculpture

Lol. Ishi na wa gi mehn.
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by IzzyAgu: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
ExtraVioment:

Lol. Ishi na wa gi mehn.
Buy me some para
Re: Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks by Bullhari: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
i no understand, the thing head dey move?

Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class / Graphics Designer Whatsapp Group / Cars & Helicopters Designed By Nigerian Man Using Wooden Materials (Photos)