Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? (12660 Views)

Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / Core TV Station Shuts Down As Flood Ravages Headquarters In Ogun (Photos) / AIT Kakaaki Social: NBC Threatens To Sanction TV Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Maxwell4404(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
God forbid angry angry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Rick9(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
I find it extremely difficult to watch television not to talk of local Television. Biko my mental and psychological health is extremely important to me.
Smartphone is gradually replacing television, I can't imagine leaving my phone to sit down and watch tv it's difficult.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by folake4u(f): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
slyfox35:

Lol...NTA is even good,you should try coming to Benin and watch EBS,you go tire for life..
They like obito ehn,I don't know if they pray people should die so they will be seeing obituary to announce,with that their stupid obito theme song.

Hahahaha I laughed so hard ehn.
It's so true. I hate EBS with my whole life.
They really like obituary announcements.

The day they will now manage to show something interesting, they'd cut it halfway and you'd end up angry and cussing them out loudly.
They should close it down sef.
Worst TV station ever.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Niswayne19: 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
I still watch some stations though like TVC, AIT, even NTA go the super eagles match. And you can now pay for electric bill through ikeja electric mobile app any time and from the comfort of your home. Just download the app here: https://www.ikejaelectric.com/mobile-app/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Power_In_Your_Hands
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by slyfox35(m): 4:59am On Sep 11, 2021
folake4u:

Hahahaha I laughed so hard ehn.
It's so true. I hate EBS with my whole life.
They really like obituary announcements.

The day they will now manage to show something interesting, they'd cut it halfway and you'd end up angry and cussing them out loudly.
They should close it down sef.
Worst TV station ever.
As in, really the worst,the station looks like child play
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by folake4u(f): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2021
slyfox35:

As in, really the worst,the station looks like child play

For real though.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Ahhh wahalaaaaa. I hardly know what's happening around me.

God help meeee
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Pumpumking: 12:54am On Sep 25, 2021
MissSlimbody:

My thoughts exactly.

Good evening.
Do u kindly have yansh pleiase ? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet / Nigerian Movie Makes History, Debuts In U.S. Theatres / 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.