Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Inec Continuous Voters Registration Portal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Continuous Voters Registration Portal (214 Views)

INEC Continuous Voters Registration - How To Register / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inec Continuous Voters Registration Portal by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2021
Good morning Nigerians and nairalanders.
Just a reminder, INEC Continuous Voter Registration Portal is opened

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org

On INEC Continuous Voter Registration Portal, as a New Voter, you can Pre-Register online, or as a Registered Voter, you can Review your Voter Registration, Request to Update your Information or Transfer your Voter Registration to another Polling Unit

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
Re: Inec Continuous Voters Registration Portal by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Just in case he decides to delete the thread,
I will keep it here for safe keeping
FatherANlNI:
My kitchen was empty...i haven't eaten since morning except for 4 slice of bread

My bag of rice at home finished days back... I stepped out with the last 5000 on me to go get Semovita and at least some cups of rice...

Semo wey I buy last 6 months for #4500 I was jaw dropped when the woman sounded #5700 to my ears...

I immediately lost appetite..started thinking about the millions of Nigerians out there...meagre salaries being paid but steady Inflation of basic life necessities...

I just bought 1 mudu of garri to use and hold soul till tomorrow

Soon to eat would be a problem in Nigeria....please if you have an opportunity to kill buhari... Please do it for we your fellow Nigerians... It's getting too much..

If you have any online Job hit me up or you are rich and comfortable.. Please hire me as P.A cry
Make I see money to de buy food

(1) (Reply)

9/11/2001: I Will Never Forget -My Story By Jude Ezedike. / Akwa Ibom Assembly Passes Anti-open Grazing Bill / Ayade Visits Late General Ukpo’s Family, Says Death Unfair To Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.