Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

North Or South Which Is A Parasite? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Or South Which Is A Parasite? (2355 Views)

Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South / Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' / Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2021
Redcrafton:

Hahaha..

You need massive enlightenment...
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Please tell me how much the South East contributes to the economy of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2021
proeast:

You're so ignorant and deluded. You're asking what South East is contributing? I will educate you for free.

1. Oil and gas
2. Trade and commerce.
3. Industry and manufacturing.
4. Agriculture.
5. Remmitances.

Can you be bold enough to tell me your region of origin so we can compare with Igboland? I know you will run away like the coward you are!

Let every state control its resources and watch how we would move all our facilities in Lagos/Ogun and the rest of Nigeria back home. One of the reasons why we haven't done so is because it offers little or no advantage since the federal government still takes everything. But let the states be in control and see how all our head offices will be moved to the East so our home states will benefit since it's now winner takes all.

Whether you like it or not, Igbos naturally will always be ahead of you!!

Oil and gas lol
Trade and commerce..... 2by2 shops and hotel is trade and commerce
There are more industry in kano than the whole south east combined
When did igbos start farming lol
You contributed nothing significant

3 Likes

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Norwichsailor(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2021
tollyboy5:

You don't get my question. Is the oil revenue part of the ₦4bn they get after generating ₦15bn.
No

1 Like

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by 143WaZoBia: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Ekpeitit:
It depends on which part of the South you are talking about.
The South East is the worst parasite in Nigeria,they contribute absolutely nothing to the economy of this country.
Apart from crime,if you can tell me what the South East contributes to the economy of Nigeria I'll give you 10 thousand Naira.
Without our oil the South East will be completely finished,why do you think they are fighting so hard to put Niger Delta in Biafra?
Please tell me how much the South East contributes to the economy and development of Nigeria and I'll transfer 10,000 Naira to your account right now.
grin grin grin grin
Baba I don’t have answers but I can use some money grin
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Redcrafton: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Please tell me how much the South East contributes to the economy of Nigeria.

I know you are very poor in economics but let me help you with just one point.

Business
Diaspora Remittances into Nigeria dropped by $13.65bn in 2020 – CBN
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/diaspora-remittances-into-nigeria-dropped-by-13-65bn-in-2020-cbn/#:~:text=Nigeria%20recorded%20the%20lowest%20Diaspora%20remittances%20for%20the,billion%20in%202019%20to%20%245.51%20billion%20in%202020.

Everyone knows the region that has more people sending money from diaspora...

Now when this money is sent, for withdrawals to happen there has to be bank charges, stamp duties, etc...this goes to the government.

Some of this money are used to buy shares in banks and companies like Dangote sugar, cement, MTN, etc...the pay taxes on dividends to FG which are shared to you in Kano, etc...

Also, when they build or buy properties, it goes to the local economy, etc, etc....

So how come you don't know these and you claim they contribute nothing to the economy?

shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Norwichsailor(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2021
tollyboy5:

Lol just say yes thats all. grin
You have serious problem
Lets use an analogy to explain the nonsense you're saying. U lay 100 eggs, I as fg collect 87 a d leave u with 13, then maybe give u 20 later as federal allocation, and in ur mind its fg property you're collecting? You're very shallow

7 Likes

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by tollyboy5(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Lets use an analogy to explain the nonsense you're saying. U lay 100 eggs, I as fg collect 87 a d leave u with 13, then maybe give u 20 later as federal allocation, and in ur mind its fg property you're collecting? You're very shallow
You all are shallow minded I just needed simple clarification but you chose to insinuate
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Norwichsailor(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2021
tollyboy5:

You all are shallow minded I just needed simple clarification but you chose to insinuate
Shut up you clown
After clarification you're still arguing that it's FG money as if FG has any oil well in abuja

5 Likes

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Ekpeitit(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2021
Redcrafton:

Business
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/diaspora-remittances-into-nigeria-dropped-by-13-65bn-in-2020-cbn/#:~:text=Nigeria%20recorded%20the%20lowest%20Diaspora%20remittances%20for%20the,billion%20in%202019%20to%20%245.51%20billion%20in%202020.

Now when this money is sent, for withdrawals to happen there has to be bank charges, stamp duties, etc...this goes to the government.

Some of this money are used to buy shares in banks and companies like Dangote sugar, cement, MTN, etc...the pay taxes on dividends to FG which are shared to you in Kano, etc...

Also, when they build or buy properties, it goes to the local economy, etc, etc....

So how come you don't know these and you claim they contribute nothing to the economy?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Ekpeitit(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Nonsense.
Try again.
Ewu Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by tollyboy5(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Shut up you clown
After clarification you're still arguing that it's FG money as if FG has any oil well in abuja
Kindly show me where I said that
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Norwichsailor(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2021
tollyboy5:

Which means the total revenue which river state get from federal government is larger than it's igr due to oil %13
tollyboy5 abi it's not you.that wrote it

1 Like

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Ekpeitit(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2021
tollyboy5:

You don't get my question. Is the oil revenue part of the ₦4bn they get after generating ₦15bn.
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Ekpeitit(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2021
My brother, Akwa Ibom is the biggest producer of crude oil in Nigeria, stop dreaming. Akwa Ibom will get almost everything not Rivers.
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by tollyboy5(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Norwichsailor:

tollyboy5 abi it's not you.that wrote it
I indicate due to %13 oil revenue.
Showing I acknowledge the fact that faac allocation is higher than igr due to their natural resources which they get %13 derivatives .
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by bobowaja(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
That guy you are talking to will take you to market and sell you because is more way smarter than you.
Lol... Aboki werey don use another moniker quote me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by BKayy: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Norwichsailor:

In other words, he got 33 out of his own 100 eggs, while someone that didn't lay at all got 20 free eggs, making mere 13 the cost of the production (laying the eggs). The reason why Niger Delta is this daft is because they are not good in business. They don't keep account of "Cost" only the acclaimed profit

3 Likes

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by proeast(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
SlyDev:

Oil and gas lol
Trade and commerce..... 2by2 shops and hotel is trade and commerce
There are more industry in kano than the whole south east combined
When did igbos start farming lol
You contributed nothing significant

The more you talk, the more you show how empty you are upstairs. Anambra and Abia States each have more industries than Kano. It's not hearsay and I get am before no be property. Kano is no longer an industrial center like in the past. Aside Lagos/Ogun region, no other place in Nigeria is currently more Industrialized than SE. Let this VAT take effect and watch us move all our headquarters to Igboland while oil companies will relocate to the Niger Delta.

The game is about to become more interesting. Go and ask questions, Igbos thrive very well in competition and fairplay.

Modified*** So you still lived up to expectation as a coward? I challenged you to name your region since you claim to be doing better than Igbos yet fear no gree you grin grin

Hiding behind Nigeria vs. Igbos to throw shades shows how timid and cowardly you and your likes are.

5 Likes

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by bobowaja(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
BKayy:

In other words, he got 33 out of his own 100 eggs, while someone that didn't lay at all got 20 free eggs, making mere 13 the cost of the production (laying the eggs). The reason why Niger Delta is this daft is because they are not good in business. They don't keep account of "Cost" only the acclaimed profit
How can someone even say fg give Rivers 13% derivatives but fg is taking 87% from Rivers resources. Is that fg doing Rivers a favor or stealing from it?

Like I take 10 oranges you plucked but gave you 2 out of it as a favor.

Collect 100% vat from Rivers and give less than 40% back. Where are the rest going to?

And someone is using illiteracy to justify FG scam on vat by saying sebi Rivers is collecting 13% derivatives. Aboki, there shouldn't be derivatives in the first place, na resource control e suppose be if not that the FG is robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Omo, where these people deh get education sef? Them no suppose join them with educated south at all.

If all oil producing states are in charge of all their resources and vat, most states up there will turn to LGAs.

2 Likes

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by BKayy: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
bobowaja:

How can someone even say fg give Rivers 13% derivatives but fg is taking 87% from Rivers resources. Is that fg doing Rivers a favor or stealing from it?

Like I take 10 oranges you plucked but gave you 2 out of it as a favor.

Collect 100% vat from Rivers and give less than 40% back. Where are the rest going to?

And someone is using illiteracy to justify FG scam on vat by saying sebi Rivers is collecting 13% derivatives. Aboki, there shouldn't be derivatives in the first place, na resource control e suppose be if not that the FG is robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Omo, where these people deh get education sef? Them no suppose join them with educated south at all.

If all oil producing states are in charge of all their resources and vat, most states up there will turn to LGAs.
Let me help you summarise it for the Aboki that won't understand your complex grammar.
In summary "The state should be paying the FG"
"The states should be the ones releasing statistics of their VAT and Oil productions not a secondary party doctoring it to suit FG quota system"
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
proeast:

The more you talk, the more you show how empty you are upstairs. Anambra and Abia States each have more industries than Kano. It's not hearsay and I get am before no be property. Kano is no longer an industrial center like in the past. Aside Lagos/Ogun region, no other place in Nigeria is currently more Industrialized than SE. Let this VAT take effect and watch us move all our headquarters to Igboland while oil companies will relocate to the Niger Delta.

The game is about to become more interesting. Go and ask questions, Igbos thrive very well in competition and fairplay.

Modified*** So you still lived up to expectation as a coward? I challenged you to name your region since you claim to be doing better than Igbos yet fear no gree you grin grin

Hiding behind Nigeria vs. Igbos to throw shades shows how timid and cowardly you and your likes are.

List the industry in any South East state
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by meccuno: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
BKayy:

Nice reply.
Imagine someone calculating another mans income for him. That Tolly boy is just Shameless
hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by bobowaja(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
BKayy:

Let me help you summarise it for the Aboki that won't understand your complex grammar.
In summary "The state should be paying the FG"
"The states should be the ones releasing statistics of their VAT and Oil productions not a secondary party doctoring it to suit FG quota system"
He won't still understand.
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by meccuno: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
proeast:

The North no doubt have been a perennial parasite on South since the 1800's. However, you're biased in your analysis above. They don't have to rely on Kano alone since Abuja is also in their domain and FCT generates more than Rivers State. So, if Lagos as a former capital will be allocated to SW, why won't Abuja be allocated to North?

Having said that, I believe that all states in Nigeria must collect VAT in their respective states and use it for themselves. However, certain sectors like seaports and interstate transportation must be exclusive to ensure fairness. You can't build seaports in two states and still allow them to pocket excise duties/tax. If that should be the case, then Abia, Imo, Anambra, Bayelsa, Edo, Ondo and any state with access to the ocean should be allowed to build and manage their ports. Also, states should be allowed to establish international airports if they want and have the capacity to do so if tax from airports like MMAI will go to Lagos State. Also, all oil companies both major and minor must have their head office in the oil producing states.
e be like say you wan cause serious wahala grin
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by meccuno: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
velocity25:
This week na bad week for parasites oo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by meccuno: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
proeast:

They want to change the topic of them being parasites so that the message of this thread would be diluted into tribal clashes online grin

1 Like

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by proeast(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Redcrafton:

Business

shocked shocked shocked

Don't mind these ignoramuses ranting so unintelligently. Remmitances is the only reason why naira is not exchanging at 1000/$. Without remmitances, Nigeria would have been a far poorer country.

Remmitances is even more important than oil going forward since it is sustainable while oil income is not.

Now, who are the cheif contributor to remmitances if not Igbos?!

Even the oil they want to kill themselves for is found all over Igboland both in SE and SS.
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by proeast(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
SlyDev:

List the industry in any South East state

Stop being a coward, tell me your state and region first and I will list the industries currently operating in Abia and Anambra States.
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by LegendHero(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
proeast:

You're so ignorant and deluded. You're asking what South East is contributing? I will educate you for free.

1. Oil and gas
2. Trade and commerce.
3. Industry and manufacturing.
4. Agriculture.
5. Remmitances.

Can you be bold enough to tell me your region of origin so we can compare with Igboland? I know you will run away like the coward you are!

Let every state control its resources and watch how we would move all our facilities in Lagos/Ogun and the rest of Nigeria back home. One of the reasons why we haven't done so is because it offers little or no advantage since the federal government still takes everything. But let the states be in control and see how all our head offices will be moved to the East so our home states will benefit since it's now winner takes all.

Whether you like it or not, Igbos naturally will always be ahead of you!!

LOL!

Shinedu please beat your chest slow slow because upon all the chestbeating your region IGR still dey compete with war torn NE oo.

3 Likes

Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Norwichsailor(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
BKayy:

That guy is a clown
Re: North Or South Which Is A Parasite? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
proeast:

Stop being a coward, tell me your state and region first and I will list the industries currently operating in Abia and Anambra States.

list them.... I asked a question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 6 Most Powerful Armies Of All Time / Sultan Of Sokoto Reportedly Escaped From Window As Bandits Entered Mosque / Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.