Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. (2159 Views)

FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal / Northern Man Thanks Yoruba Slaves For Supporting Buhari / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2021
A Facebook user and musician, Mr. Oluwabamidele Adeeko, popularly known as Sensational Dele has taken to the internet space to thank his pastor for forcing him to marry his wife, WonderTV Media reports.

Mr. Adeeko, who says he does not regret marrying his wife, said his pastor pressured him into marrying his wife. An act which almost made him hate his pastor.

Mr. Adeeko said he never thought his marriage would last because he married his wife against his will. But today he his grateful that he married a woman who is everything a man would desire for peace to reign.

According to him, he has been with his wife for fifteen years and no family member has settled any of their problems.

He also thanked his wife, Queenth Bamidele for standing by him all through the years.

Mr. Adeeko who boasted of living in a completed five bedroom duplex, stated that had lived in an uncompleted building with his wife and they were sleeping on the floor.

In a video shared online, Adeeko could be seen spreading money on his wife has they both danced to a music.

Mr. Adeeko who addressed his wife as his “World Best”, said he woke her up by 3 a.m. to appreciate her for all she has done for him and his children.

He writes;

"I woke her up by 3-am to tell her she’s my world best … now the truth is my slip did not cut … because God did the bet
Who are my? That he is so mindful of me ?
We started in an uncompleted building slept on the ground until now that I am leaving in a completed five bed room duplex .. with so much grace nd mercy of God … we are celebrating 15 yrs plus 6 yrs of courtships..no family member has settled any problem , nor friends nor my father or mother but God all the way … truely it most not be glittered or gold for it to be preserved but GRACE ALL THE WAY … it’s me sensational bamidele … my story nd process was just God alone …
thank you Pastor Hephzihbah for forcing me to marry this girl with so much pressure that almost got me hating you but today my slip no cut she’s just all a man would desire for peace to rain for ever
Thank you Queneth bamidele for all you are to me and my children … if too say the world no we for price you in the billions but thank God am an hair of david”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC1v3aZQvHM&t=10s

https://.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=1357&action=edit

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2021
God please give me a man that will appreciate me in public and scold me in private.

Not the one that will leak my secret with him to the public like Kpokpogri.

8 Likes

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by Bornsinner7: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by Romanoff(f): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2021
Many will still drag the pastor and call the man a simp.

Just wait and see.
Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by Amotolongbo(f): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Mr. Adeeko said he never thought his marriage would last because he married his wife against his will. But today he his grateful that he married a woman who is everything a man would desire for peace to reign.
When has marrying a woman become battery?

Still wondering how a grown up man will say he was forced to marry a woman against his own will!

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Romanoff:
Many will still drag the pastor and call the man a simp.

Just wait and see.
I swear!
Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by mariahAngel(f): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2021
He must’ve put the woman through a lot before they got to this point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by SarkinYarki: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God please give me a man that will appreciate me in public and scold me in private.

How can futureisfemale be begging God for a man cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by mariahAngel(f): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
When has marrying a woman become battery?

Still wondering how a grown up man will say he was forced to marry a woman against his own will!

You underestimate the power and influence most pastors have on their followers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by Amotolongbo(f): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

You underestimate the power and influence most pastors have on their followers.
You are right.

Many people so worship their religious leaders than their parents

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by chiiraq802(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by GOFRONT(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2021
These women refer to their pastors as "DADDY" while they call their husband "Papa Ijeoma"!!!
Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by DaniDani(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2021
Thank God for the success of this marriage. May God continue to uphold them in love, peace, harmony, and may all they desire that's the will of God in their lives be met in Jesus Christ of Nazareth name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by DSC7: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2021
Aunty Sapphiere when you go marry?

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by DSC7: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2021
chiiraq802:
lipsrsealed

Don't be an upcoming demonic enemy of progress....

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by chiiraq802(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2021
DSC7:
Aunty Sapphiere when you go marry?
Dog chop dog ... na Fulani dey marry Fulani

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by DSC7: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2021
chiiraq802:

Dog chop dog ... na Fulani dey marry Fulani

Wahala for crisis....

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by Kelvinernest(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2021
I pray 4 such marriage,may GOD continue to bless them. E no easy to see that kind girl or woman wey go follow u sleep 4 uncompleted building, all of dem won drive benz,una go soon drive truck or catapila.tipper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by Daniel058(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Thanks to God for their beautiful family

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by FahBuLous: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

You will find men that will do that but the question is "Will you reciprocate??"

2 Likes

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by Charmingrascal(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

You too don't be like Tonto Dike

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kelvinernest:
I pray 4 such marriage,may GOD continue to bless them. E no easy to see that kind girl or woman wey go follow u sleep 4 uncompleted building, all of dem won drive benz,una go soon drive truck or catapila.tipper.
You're correct. You know, because of internet /social media ladies had become something else. They had refused to visit history! My grandma told me a story how she started with my grandpa with nothing but she still loves him while they kept working hard to get things right and boom it clicked for them. Such ladies nowadays are rare, very had to come by.

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by Kelvinernest(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
You're correct. You know, because of internet /social media ladies had become something else. They had refused to visit history! My grandma told me a story how she started with my grandpa with nothing but she still loves him while they kept working hard to get things right and boom it clicked for them. Such ladies nowadays are rare, very had to come by.
bro no be lie,an na why dem dey enter wrong hand.
Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by MuchAdo: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
God at work... smiley
Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by Telegram234(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
But wait a minute.
Why are good ladies so fat and ugly?

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by MufasaLion: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
So a goddamn grown ass dude couldn't decide himself what he wanted?

Gullible fellow. I wonder how much influence the cleric got on him.

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by MufasaLion: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Telegram234:
But wait a minute.

Change your radar. There are many slim-thic good women that are epitome of beauty.
Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
The woman looks hideous and worst with make-up, well I wish them the best.
Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You too don't be like Tonto Dike
Tonto is a woman with a good heart. Her problem is that she loves too much.

1 Like

Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Telegram234:
But wait a minute.
I beg to differ. I'm neither fat nor ugly.
Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I beg to differ. I'm neither fat nor ugly.
embarassed undecided embarassed
Re: Man Thanks His Pastor For Forcing Him To Marry His Wife. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Telegram234:
But wait a minute.
...because they get little or no attention from other men. Nothing good about them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court [PHOTOS] / Forces Behind Peter Obi in The North / 3white Men Flanked And Held Umbrellas For Sheu Shagari, Former Nigeria President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.