Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book (11793 Views)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Desen Mbachaga: FUOYE Suspends Lecturer Over Sexual Harassment - Picture / Monday Omo-Etan: OAU Suspends Lecturer For Sexually Harassing Teenage Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
nah wetin good for them
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by techwaya: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by Ramanto(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
The rector was worse as a lacturer in political science department in Kogi State University. He was the definition of indiscipline. He lacked ethics, he won't have been a rector in any sane setting . This guy would smash a student's phone on the wall and bost that no one can challenge him. Such an illiterate opportunist
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by Fabb326: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Most of them write trash and force student to buy. So many errors in some of their books. I have some I didn't open and my scores was not bad after the exams
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by Positiveme2020: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Chalinco comes to my mind . one yeye lecturer that year for Unizik.
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by damiloladuke: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Better
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lovenorth:
He should be warned not suspension
suspension is a warning

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
NEKEDE are u seeing..

This nonsense is rampant in federal polytechnic NEKEDE..
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by bobbybrown007: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Come my school 4 delta state u go no say, even if u no buy text book, dem go just pass ur own
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by Polynek(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dix is very common in schools nal, jox dat many victims don't hv D guts to take it up. Maybe Dix student get long leg, dax Naija 4 U
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by Simplythebest: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please guys how can i create a trend cus i have something that has been bothering me to share. Just got admission outside the country in europe precisely but unfortunately i can't be able to afford the school fees cus people i hope on disappointed me now i want to sell my 1 plot of land at ikorodu precisely the land is located at Imota inside an estate and people have already started living in that estate. Pls if u are interested in buying the land pls contact me i will be glad cus i don't wanna miss this opportunity. The price of the land is N2.4m and also if u no anywhere i can get a low i don't mind using the land as collateral. Pls help a brother and God will bless you always.
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by parkervero(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kamachicho:
This dismissed lecturer type boku for Abia State University, Uturu

Dismissed or suspended?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by GboyegaD(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Glad our schools are waking up.

Interestingly, during my undergraduate days, never heard of lecturers selling textbooks to students directly. The two textbooks that were written by Fabro back then were only sold at the bookstore.
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by Originalsly: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmm..... and we wonder why sooo many degrees are useless.
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by sunnydike1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
This life
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by sunnydike1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
This life

why dont u sale ur family land and stake those game of yours and win more money, to become rich like dangote
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by thundafire: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
This na eye service because others have been forcing students and will still force. I bet he messed up with the wrong cartel
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by Lovenorth: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
suspension is a warning
Not only suspension is a warning
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by maxist2020(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
This same rector was a lecturer in the department of political science and also doubled as the director of GST kogi state University just few years ago and he did worst things.
He grew so powerful in school that even the authority could not question him, I remembered one time like that during our second semester 100 level when we went to sign our GST exam card and the secretaries said that we are to pay five thousand naira for coming to sign late even when we did not pay school fees late, the stuff sounded odd to our ears and because it has never happened before we threatened them that we will report them to the director (the rector now) and they said we should go ahead, when we got to the directors office and laid our complains of how his secretaries are trying to extort us, he told us that he was the one that gave them the instructions and if we are not ready to pay we should forget our GST exams, I and my guy very determined that we will not pay the money headed straight to the Senate building to the office of the dean student affairs and by the time we are done with our stories the man just shook his head and said "you people have to just go and pay the money because we here don't have the strength for that man's troubles".
At this point we became helpless with no other options we had to go and pay the 5k for no reason.
And this is the same man that I see on news every now and then trying to imput sanity into the system by rusticating students involved in malpractice or other social misconduct and now to lecturer for the same thing he was doing without fear or favour.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by duro4chang(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Greedy lecturers. You go bleep toto free of charge and you will still force students to buy your substandard handouts that you copied from some outdated books.
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by dbestuncle: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Guy you said my mind. The same guy who went singing Bello's praise and lying that he Bello was not owing the lecturers and showed his stupidity till he got the job now wants to form like an upright or morally sound person.

The hypocrite was a lecturer in KSU wey we know far.
Oga Rector what is the name of the person you sack and what department is the person and what of the person u transferred or I don't believe you

Omicron007:
shocked

Believe this news at your own peril.
Rubbish.
The rector was handpikced by Governor Bello and rewarded with that position.
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by newmoney133: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
One person with different personality.A devil in KSU and A Saint in Poly.Abi he is now born again?Because i know it is only christ that can change a man

1 Like

Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by snoopz: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
lol
come to unilorin, faculty of arts...
one literature doctor won't tell you not to buy , but if you don't buy the literature books from her in particular, na F straight...
Guess what, you might not even get the books after payment those that paid late then didn't get the books but their matric num don enter pass book.
public Universities in Nigeria ehn I salute
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by butyne: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
At Akanu Ibiam federal polytechnic, lecturers even force students to fuel their cars. Exploitation is the order of the day at most Nigeria tertiary institutions.
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by dbestuncle: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Guy u are right.
Let me Jist you everything na scam
No list of the students that was rusticated. If he sends out 5 he will claim 99.
A chronic liar.
maxist2020:
This same rector was a lecturer in the department of political science and also doubled as the director of GST kogi state University just few years ago and he did worst things.
He grew so powerful in school that even the authority could not question him, I remembered one time like that during our second semester 100 level when we went to sign our GST exam card and the secretaries said that we are to pay five thousand naira for coming to sign late even when we did not pay school fees late, the stuff sounded odd to our ears and because it has never happened before we threatened them that we will report them to the director (the rector now) and they said we should go ahead, when we got to the directors office and laid our complains of how his secretaries are trying to extort us, he told us that he was the one that gave them the instructions and if we are not ready to pay we should forget our GST exams, I and my guy very determined that we will not pay the money headed straight to the Senate building to the office of the dean student affairs and by the time we are done with our stories the man just shook his head and said "you people have to just go and pay the money because we here don't have the strength for that man's troubles".
At this point we became helpless with no other options we had to go and pay the 5k for no reason.
And this is the same man that I see on news every now and then trying to imput sanity into the system by rusticating students involved in malpractice or other social misconduct and now to lecturer for the same thing he was doing without fear or favour.
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by Kamachicho: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=parkervero post=105678294]

Dismissed or suspended? [/quote

Suspended lecturer grin

Thanks
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by dorodee(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
This hammer go soon reach ABSU in Jesus name.
Re: Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book by Surfacebaba: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
am proud of you,and also the great department of political science will be happy thank you Dr ogbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Differences Between Being Short Tempered And Hot Tempered / Waec Result Error Help / Madam Koi Koi, The Story Of The Dead Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.