Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote (22170 Views)

Bags Of Shredded Old Naira Notes Allegedly Dumped By CBN (Video) / Nigeria’s Largest Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly Plant Launched / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote by paddyDIGITAL(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Business expansion, sir.
Re: Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote by clothingonline(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
See hatred comments here someone you don’t know you think it’s only government support your business will strive

Vision

Vision

And lot of energy with grace help him don’t hate who you can’t create

It shows act of low self esteem
Re: Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote by COMPAQ(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
xpressionx:
NIGERIANS SERVING IN THE NYSC SCHEME NORMALLY REFER TO THEMSELVES AS FEDERAL PIKIN,BUT THE REAL UNDISPUTED FEDERAL PIKIN IS DANGOTE.

DIRECTLY SPOON FED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

IF DANGOTE WERE TO BE IN AMERICA,THE NUMBER OF HAVOCS HIS TRUCKS HAVE CAUSED IS ENOUGH TO DRY HIM UP THROUGH LITIGATIONS.

THE OTHER BUSINESS PEOPLE ARE GETTING DOLLARS ARE VERY HIGH RATES,IF YOU KNOW THE AMOUNT AT WHICH DANGOTE GETS DOLLARS FROM THE CBN YOU WILL CRY.

NOW HE WILL WANT TO GIVE US MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH
grin

BTW SOMEONE WAS ASKING WHETHER DANGOTE DOES BUREAU DE CHANGE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS FOR GETTING DOLLARS FAR LESS THE RATE FROM WHAT OTHER NIGERIANS GET.

If dangote were in America, his trucks wouldn't cause havoc because the roads are super, well marked and laid out and there is no street trading, okada or hawkers on the road to get knocked over. And all other road users in America also drive like sane people.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote by djon78(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hamzatgodfirst:
Trading makes you think about manufacturing... You only think about manufacturing after making so much from trading

Actually the two are interrelated
You grow from a trader to a manufacturer
You understand the forces at play in the market better and take the market share more as a trader

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote by djon78(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
clothingonline:
See hatred comments here someone you don’t know you think it’s only government support your business will strive

Vision

Vision

And lot of energy with grace help him don’t hate who you can’t create

It shows act of low self esteem

Say what they like
The man is a business genius
He had many of his mates in there young hustling days

But he was more visionary than them
He had appetite for risk
And he maximized his opportunities
Thats
Re: Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote by xpressionx(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
COMPAQ:

If dangote were in America, his trucks wouldn't cause havoc because the roads are super, well marked and laid out and there is no street trading, okada or hawkers on the road to get knocked over. And all other road users in America also drive like sane people.
How many people does ABC cargos knock down in a year?
They have more trucks than Dangote trucks and deliver for almost all the big production companies
Re: Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote by COMPAQ(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
xpressionx:

How many people does ABC cargos knock down in a year?
They have more trucks than Dangote trucks and deliver for almost all the big production companies

You should know by now that anything Dangote naturally gain attention on social media more than others. Same reason we are spending time typing about it now. BESIDES dangote had waaaay more trucks than ABC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Most People Settle For Less / FG Grants Dangote Cement ₦22.32bn Tax Credit / Setting Up A Provision Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.