Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone (2769 Views)

Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone / Is It Possible To Use Radio On Iphone Without Internet / I Need Offline Radio On My Samsung S3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by ediko5(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2021
In this video you will find out how to play FM radio on "Loud Speaker" using Vivo phone.

This is a difficulty faced by large number of Vivo phone users because many Vivo phones doesn't have the functionality of radio speaker except listening to radio through a ear phone.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP0j0GQ6K5c&t
Re: How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by SunshineHQ(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2021
youtube suppose lock ur account. content scarce abi?

1 Like

Re: How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by ediko5(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
SunshineHQ:

I can see you're not okay. So because i created a content that's already on the internet YouTube should lock my account?

What will you say about top blogs who create posts that are already on 2000 blogs?

Be careful!
Re: How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by Waffarianman(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Everything nai una go create link for God forbid... LA click LA bend

1 Like

Re: How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by ediko5(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Waffarianman:
Everything nai una go create link for God forbid... LA click LA bend

It's better than being a scammer like you guys.
Re: How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by Waffarianman(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
ediko5:

Yeyeboy check my sigyy

1 Like

Re: How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by Waffarianman(m): 1:17am On Sep 11, 2021
ediko5:

I kn say u b small pikin, that's how you guys talk... I know

1 Like

Re: How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by ediko5(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Waffarianman:

Yeyeboy check my sigyy

I've checked and the only information I could find about you is being a "snake hunter". Yet you call YouTube contents creation on Tech a rubbish.
Re: How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by Waffarianman(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2021
ediko5:

I've checked and the only information I could find about you is being a "snake hunter". Yet you call YouTube contents creation on Tech a rubbish.

grin
Re: How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by ediko5(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Waffarianman:

grin
Oga seriously, let's always try to appreciate and encourage positive intellectual work amongst ourselves no matter how little it is.

This is the reason most youths with great IT skills troop into internet fraud because the society doesn't appreciate them if the do it the legit and positive way.

We are in a society where we appreciate and encourage frivolities like BB Naija, bobrisky, James brown etc.

A lady graduated with first class from a university in her state, went to law school and made first class and even her village didn't know of her existence. Another lady from the same state went to BB Naija and after her eviction, the state governor organized a state reception for her at the government house and made her an ambassador for making the "State Proud" at BB Naija. Yet we want school children to study hard.

1 Like

Re: How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by ediko5(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
SunshineHQ:

On a second thought, you're a LovePeddler and know nothing about intellectual content creation.

See screenshot.

Re: How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by Ajilenu: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Most phones do this na
Re: How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone by Ajilenu: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
ediko5:

I can see you're not okay. So because i created a content that's already on the internet YouTube should lock my account?

What will you say about top blogs who create posts that are already on 2000 blogs?

Be careful!
you should have known him by now na.

(1) (Reply)

MTN PULSE Now On 2go Im. / X-tigi Mobile Opens In Computer Village / Gcam For Redmi 8a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.