Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Making Money Online: 5 Steps To Creating Profitable Digital Products - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Making Money Online: 5 Steps To Creating Profitable Digital Products (363 Views)

Help, What Profitable Digital Skill Can Someone In Their 30s Learn? / How To Make Money Online: 5 Ways I Make N500k A Month Online / Get PMP Training And Certification: Top 5 Steps To Get PMP Certification In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online: 5 Steps To Creating Profitable Digital Products by Crownstarlife: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2021
There is a lot of information on the web about how to create your own products, but not many of these sources provide a clear and concise step by step guide so you can get your product out there and making money in the quickest time possible!
So that is what I am going to attempt to do here.
I am confident if you follow the steps within this report you will have your very own killer product that will bring in sales for years to come.
Now let us go into the step by step procedure.
Note: You might need to get the complete ebook as it contains the step by step procedure.
Step 1: The Right Mindset Means A Lot
The reason I thought I would include this step (which really has nothing to do with product creation) is because you will need the right mindset to get the most out of this report.

The hardest thing I found and probably many other people do when getting started with any aspect of Internet marketing is the hard work it involves.

I am not sure how you got interested in Internet marketing, but if you are like me, you have probably been pulled in at some point, by all the websites out there that promise untold riches for 5 minutes of work!

Don’t get me wrong, this is indeed possible, but in my experience not when you are getting started. It is indeed a reality if you have a list of 3,000 responsive buyers that you can send out an email to that will make you thousands of dollars within a few days.

Although to start off you need to create that product and build that list and unfortunately that will require some good old fashioned elbow grease!

So you will need the correct mindset and I am not going to write pages and pages of motivation for you, except to answer the number one question that stops people from taking action or makes them give up, in my experience.

YOU CAN DO IT AND YOU WILL SUCCEED!

So let’s get started!

Get the complete Guide Here for free by clicking this link https://crownstarlife.com.ng/join-our-network/

Step 2: Finding That hungry Niche
This is one of the most talked about subjects in IM and can be like the search for the Holy Grail!

The good news is it really does not have to be that difficult and you can find hungry niches with ease–it just requires you to think a bit outside the box.

This step is the exact method I use to find hungry niches and is quite easy to do!

The first thing you need to do, especially with your first product, is find a niche that interests you.

This is not always the case and there will be plenty of profitable niches that you do not really interest you at all, but with your first product it is a good idea to find a niche that you have some sort of interest in.

If you are having difficulty thinking of a good niche that you have interest in, the best thing to do is think about your hobbies.

The first niche I can think of for you is “How to make money online” as you are reading this guide.

Just think of things that you enjoy doing like cooking, playing computer games, fishing, DIY, eBay, collecting stamps, etc…

The other thing I should mention here is try not to spend too much time thinking about this as it can prevent you from taking action!

Once you have thought of a niche that you have some interest in, settle on that niche and get started.

Obviously I will not know what niche you have picked so for the purposes of this report, I will go through the niche research steps with the “Dog Training” niche.

Ok, so once you have got your niche, the first thing you need to do is see if it is profitable and people are looking for it!

Remember don’t spend too much time on this. Just think of something you have an interest in and move on to the next step.

The next thing you need to do is go to Overture and check out how many people are searching for your niche.

The site I use is Pixelfast.com as it lets you see the amount of Google results and the amount people are paying for bids on Overture.

Get the complete Guide Here for free by clicking this link https://crownstarlife.com.ng/join-our-network/

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 African Countries To Relocate To Easily By 2022 / UI/UX Design Trainer Needed In Akure / How Do I Get My Pension From My Company Without Remitting Ito A Pension Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.