Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Best Copywriters For Hire In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Copywriters For Hire In Nigeria (352 Views)

Amazon Delivery Driver For Urgent Hire In USA / What Is Copywriting And What Copywriters DO / 4 Skills HR Managers Will Immediately Hire In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Copywriters For Hire In Nigeria by Helenbims(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Need a Persuasive Copywriter to create Adcopy that will force your prospects to take buying decisions after visiting your sales page?

Need a facebok compliant ad or someone to write your sales page in a persuasive way your prospect can't resist?

I am very interested in taking up the stress off you, and allow you concentrate on other aspects of your business.

I will write you compelling salescopy that will skyrocket your conversion/sales at an affordable price.

I specialized in the following types of writing.

Sales Copy, Email Copy, landing page, Video Sales Letter, and Product Descriptions.

Ultimately, my biggest strength is the ability to find big ideas that resonate with your audience and make your Salescopy unique.

Another thing about me is that I'm not your typical copywriter who disappears once they submit the
final draft. I'll follow up with you to see how it's going, and how we can optimize it to get even better results.

That's the more reason I follow the proven RMBC Method of writing
copy by Stefan Georgi. (This is the copywriting formula behind many DR offers on Clickbank and other online marketplaces)

So, you're getting a unique blend of copy that builds a real relationship with your audience, while making the sale too!�

Looking forward to working with you.

#Copywriter Abimbola

Re: Best Copywriters For Hire In Nigeria by Ifebaby16(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2022
Okay, you have a phone number?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Laugh First Time Shisha / LEADWAY Assurance 2022, Recruitment / What Company Is Best To Work For In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.