Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her (352 Views)

15 Business To Start With N500K In Nigeria / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k / Start A Business With N500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her by Voy(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2021
A Nigerian businessman Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah gifted a young lady on the road a cheque of N500k for her calmness The businessman was said to be returning from work when a car in his convoy splashed water on the lady He was stunned that she didn't budge or react and this moved him to show kindness to the fashion designer lady

A lady got richer in thousands following her calmness in the face of a road mishap. Sharing the incident on his Facebook page, businessman Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah stated that he was returning from work when a car in his convoy splashed water on the lady who was walking past.

She didn't curse or scream
Marksman said to his surprise, the lady didn't scream or curse at the car but instead cleaned herself up and continued her journey.

This act caught his attention and he ordered the convoy to stop as he apologized to the lady.

Source: https://www.legit.ng/1433598-kind-nigerian-man-surprises-lady-n500k-calmness-his-car-mistakenly-splashed-water-her.html?fbclid=IwAR3GyGqU95GGDcdH6JsqQpT_FonQGSb-ntVOKcihUfPZ5ZV2ZTWSDm-4Thw

Re: Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her by Hezzyluv: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2021
Some ladies that knows how to run their mouth like tap would had insulted him. But the power of calmness/silence added 500k to her. PLUS NA WOMAN

Why the man no come see me splash bath me with water , slap me join sef
grin grin grin

Na joke I dey ooo....
poverty bad sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her by Offpointng: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
somethings aren't just meant to be seen, if they are meant to be seen, they're not meant to have happened in the first place. if the victim was a guy he'd have looked away, but what i really can't seem to understand is how we expect a butterfly to break down a rock while on the other hand a snail is flying high in arithmetic progression. it's really sad for me

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her by pyyxxaro: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wetin man do man undecided

Congrats to her

The Future is ALMOST FEMALE embarassed
Re: Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her by Johntemmy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Toor
Re: Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Which day this man go splash water on menow?

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her by Davash222(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Vickyvice:
Which day this man go splash water on menow?
grin grin

Write him on facebook.. He will grant your request to splash you water. He's a kind man

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her by sammirano: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Useless ritualist. Ask him to give his fellow man 50k and hear scripts. Flatte
Re: Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her by TarOrfeeek: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please I am at Airport road, in front of the Konga Office there.

Mr. Ijiomah come and splash water on me.

I'm wearing green native attire.

If you can't make it today, I'll be there tomorrow. Me and some members of my family.
Re: Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her by DDDEnterprises: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nice one. cheesy
Re: Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her by Voy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
sammirano:
Useless ritualist. Ask me to give his fellow man 50k and hear scripts. Flatte
shocked
Re: Man Surprises Lady With N500k After His Car Mistakenly Splashed Water On Her by chitransco(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2021
interesting.... invest in our transport venture and get ur 2k daily(14k weekly)remittance... pls indicate if u re intrested.

(1) (Reply)

7 Practical Ways To Make Your Video Go Viral / Marquee Tents Available From Aufmevic To Help Increase Ure Income / Rise Fall Binary Options Deriv 100% Accuracy Killer Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.