Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,278 members, 7,860,644 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

VIDEO: Watch Wizkid Rehearse With His Band Ahead Of 'made In Lagos' Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Watch Wizkid Rehearse With His Band Ahead Of 'made In Lagos' Tour (405 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video / Apako Mapoly Rehearse With Kesari ( Itele Yekini) Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Watch Wizkid Rehearse With His Band Ahead Of 'made In Lagos' Tour by Nzie(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wizkid's Made In Lagos Tour just few days away and the Grammy award winner has started warming up.

In a video that is making the rounds online, the crooner was spotted with a group of band members as they set up their instruments for the rehearsals. He jumped from one place to the other as he seemed to have been enjoying the show already.

click link below to watch video;

https://celebrity-profile.com/video-watch-wizkid-rehearse-with-his-band-ahead-of-made-in-lagos-tour/

(1) (Reply)

Women Married To Rich Men Have High Tendency Of Cheating - Blessing Okoro (video / "Is Jesus Going To Eat My Pu*sy?" - Singer Temmie Ovwasa Asks Christians; Begs T / Astroworld Tragedy:Travis Scott says He Will Pay For Victims Funerals ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.