Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Those Against Vat Law But Supports %clause in petrol Industry Bill Are Devilish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Against Vat Law But Supports %clause in petrol Industry Bill Are Devilish (337 Views)

Akeredolu: Move To Amend VAT Law To Favour FG Will Fail / President Buhari Signs Petroleum Industry Bill Into Law / 10 Things To Know About Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill, PIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Against Vat Law But Supports %clause in petrol Industry Bill Are Devilish by ojsmscom(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Even the just concluded petroleum industry act is one of the reasons to tell you to bite the north whenever you have the opportunity.. imagine how the whole southerners were crying and begging national assembly to reversed the 3% for oil communities and 30% for nothern states, they didn't even do as if the crying southerners are human being, they went ahead and bass the bill and ask the complaining southerners to go to hell...
Just wait,some southern states are preparing to pass bill and control their resources by themselves..we don't know anything about the 1999 constitution we are governed by any law made by our state assembly.the 1999 constitution is for the north,the Southern state assembly law is what the southern states participated in making.we did not participate in making the 1999 constitution if you want one Nigeria let us sit on one table and discuss the kind of law we want to govern us not the 1999 constitution that is written with tribal hatred...
Re: Those Against Vat Law But Supports %clause in petrol Industry Bill Are Devilish by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
What is the southern state assembly law, let me go check it out.

1 Like

Re: Those Against Vat Law But Supports %clause in petrol Industry Bill Are Devilish by ojsmscom(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
kmcutez:
What is the southern state assembly law, let me go check it out.

I mean any law made by any southern state house of Assembly for the good people of the state..such as

Anti open grazing law
Vat law..
Anyone against it should go and die..
Even if the FG tries reversing it, they will see the breakup the are asking for..

1 Like

Re: Those Against Vat Law But Supports %clause in petrol Industry Bill Are Devilish by richmond500: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Aha, the VAT sweet me for belle.
what's good for Greece is also good for Uganda. grin

1 Like

Re: Those Against Vat Law But Supports %clause in petrol Industry Bill Are Devilish by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
ojsmscom:

I mean any law made by any southern state house of Assembly for the good people of the state..such as

Anti open grazing law
Vat law..
Anyone against it should go and die..
Even if the FG tries reversing it, they will see the breakup the are asking for..

Ok. Great. We need to separate from the North, if not, Southern Nigeria can never be great. Any law we make to move us forward is always opposed by the North. But I don’t think the State Assemblies can make any law to contradict that from the National Assembly.

(1) (Reply)

Honest Question For Southern Nigerians / We Are Not Pampering Repentant Terrorists, We Are Only Being Humane- Nig Army / Ronaldo Breaks Champions League Record Against Villarreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.