Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria (35970 Views)

E Buhari Turn Him Turn Am To Boko Haram Trouser - Reno Still On Buhari's Trouser / Abeg Na Who Sow That Buhari Trouser? / Our Problems Require Uniquely Nigerian Solutions – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
B
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by udomma1005(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
So we Shouldn't commend the tailor for a job well done??
Fashionista Abba Kyari you mean

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Kingpele(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by fredoooooo: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Common sense no common again .. grin
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Aboguede(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz0HpVHuOf0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTo8ihFgcqz/?utm_medium=copy_link

Yup nnam u re wrong

Yes his trouser is a concern because it shows how distracted he is
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Umueme: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Noted

But......damn that trouser was funny
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Thesaint141(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

Help me ask am oooo.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Chochovini: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
. Lols. I guess the Tailor must be Abba Kyari.
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by pepetua(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abi ooo,if he likes let him wear boxers to UN general assembly meeting, all we need is a better life to a common man on the street.
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by joeyswift(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
That trouser is the true picture of Nigeria. Which means we have all the resources to be a great nation but we are not great. Bubu's tailor could have done a perfect job but he offered bubu that trouser
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by WATCHOVER(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nigeria youths are easily distracted, that why we are not having a say in the system.

As for the trouser the president wore was a clear sign of irresponsibility from the president entourage, the ADC should have able to order the President wardrobe handlers to make sure they properly dressed him before coming out in public

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Egein:
An actor that doesn't appreciate comedy is a joke.
He made the VIDEO when dollar to Naira was #540, but today it's#550...
In Less than 24hrs grin grin grin
Who knows what it will get to when TAILOR finally amends this Buhari's Trousers?
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by guy222: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
I dey look for sugar to soak the last cup of garri wey i get una the disturb somebody about buhari trouser, if no be say i dey fear make them no ban me, i for say make thunder fire the op and mod wey carry this matter come front page, all of us wey comment and view this thread the mad, chikena.
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by gbolswag(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Am not even concerned about it....it's not even our problem.......all na cruise
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by bleskid: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
just wan f**ck fresh girl wey get big bacca ,, that's all
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Adakintroy: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nigerians no get respect for their leaders that's why leaders hardly respect them.

Even when Jonathan de there na so them rubbish am. You get a sense of how not intelligent people are by the way they take complicated things for granted as light matters.
..them be like small children. Even the ones that is struggling to govern his family go come online come talk rubbish as if to lead na pawpaw. Bible weh say pray for your leaders no be fool.

You no respect banbangida, you no respect abacha, you no respect obasanjo, you no respect Jonathan now buhari. Name me one president una don respect?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by dadabashua1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Honestly his right,when I see folks talking about his trousers I just shake my head...let him fix the country,if he likes let him wear boxers and isiagu to imo state I no send.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by SweetiliciousD: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
You are addressed the way you dress

Biafra is here
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Mike2021forGod(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have an app that will give you 700mb daily for free.... Get the app from me at 1k
0*7*0*86**86 five one three three.... Hit me on whatsapp let's talk
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Organs(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I thought this guy was Thespian and he can't understand ordinary banter and comic relief.

No one says Buhari trouser is our problem, Buhari's trouser is his problem and his Tailor's problem.

It just a banter to create comic relief Mr actor

You don't have security, you have no electricity, you bribe and use connection for everything including party jollof rice and youre talking about banter and comic relief. No wonder Prof Mazrui said Nigerians are very good at laughing at themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Judolisco(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nothing do d trouser seriously na breeze blow am and dem no come add starch
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Bankowner: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
You sef take the matter too far. We never said the trouser was a problem, it was a good comic relief for everyone. At least I laughed hard when I saw it.
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by naijaclass(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bubu’s trouser for me

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by rita25(f): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
SO THAT YUL EDOCHIES CRAYON POSTER I AM SEEING FOR PRESIDENT SHOULD BE OUR PROBLEM KO?
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by topoftheworld(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
That trouser was sew by Super Corp Abba Kyari
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Organs(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
greatiyk4u:
As Buhari defied all odds and expectations of evil and shame against him, the only consolations is to look out for inconsequential frivolities to wail on.

Buhari is a man that cannot be distracted by whatever magnitude of forces against him, same like me and Pete Edochie

Really? Yul Edochie said if him like sef make him no wear trouser sef........ Do you hold that same opinion? Well you'd said Pete but this is Yul. lol.....
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by hansomb: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Nigerians love catching cruise online, everything is a joke to them, no wonder the politicians entertain them like a circus clown
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Damnfailure: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Well
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Abujason: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Since ipob couldn't enforce sit at home, ESN couldn't attack him and nobody could stop him from coming to imo, at least they can console themselves by laughing at his trouser. Even if there is nothing to laugh about make dem just force the laughter.

Did you even see the BBC report below?

https://m.facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin/videos/nigeria-president-buhari-visit-imo-state/2583196311826435/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) / Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman / Ministers Who Want To Become Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.