Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense (49810 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Funke Adesiyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Aunty Toto decay, but you had enough time then to drag Churchill on SM because he's a peaceful person? there's nothing you didn't do to that guy just to belittle and downgrade him, I'm glad you have to pay in your own coin now.

I'm elated kpokpokopit put you in your place, dude is obviously your match

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Godbless3(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Onyi22:
So your bestie is now Nonsense grin

Funny world
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Aunty T, is there no more movie to act, produce or direct?!! I thought you were supposed to be an A-list Actress (Whatever that even means in Naija these days).

I honestly can't imagine Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, etc, getting called out by or exchanging words with a Pig like Bobrisky!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Kajaard: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
The truth is that Tonto doesn't know that Bobrisky has asthma and now that Kpokpogri has found out it will seem as if Churchil is still involved in their arrangement leaving Obi Cubana to be sending voice notes up and down.. hahaha. This is real September to remember cheesy
Lemme goan take my medicine first, gist full ground

Abeg run and take your medicine. Mad man cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by millionboi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Seniorwriter:
SMH....FutureIsFemale gang....
..i refuse to comment my reserves on both yeyebrities.

In another news if you have access to internet and browsing gadget but you ain't earning from your online activities then you are very unwise.
Reach out via the facebook Id to learn a basic skill as WHITEBOARD ANIMATION which will guarantee you a monthly earning or to know if you have something that can help you earn online for a token mentorship of $20.....ill charge for two reasons ;
# To enact seriousness on your part
# The certainty of the fact that you'll start earning after @least 4weeks of mentorship as long as you are diligent and follow tasks given to you.

@SENIORWRITER
#550 per $
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Exodora: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bob is her Bestie but you will never hear Tonto speak down on him. Bob is just good at rubbishing his friends name .
This is why I don't make friends , no matter what, you are suppose to call the person in order one on one and not disgracing the person in public .
Bobrisky is not a good friend . A good friend should concussion but then not in ...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Kajaard: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
But you had enough time then to drag Churchill on SM because he's a peaceful person? there's nothing you didn't do to that guy just to belittle him, I'm glad you have to pay in your own coin now.

I'm elated kpokpokopit put you in your place, he's your match

She met her match in prince kpokpogarri or whatever his name is cheesy

He completely disgraced her like she did Churchill. The thing sweet me die cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Mystery9(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
The truth is that Tonto doesn't know that Bobrisky has asthma and now that Kpokpogri has found out it will seem as if Churchil is still involved in their arrangement leaving Obi Cubana to be sending voice notes up and down.. hahaha. This is real September to remember cheesy
Lemme goan take my medicine first, gist full ground
Hmm shocked shocked shocked shocked Take that medicine well abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by WaffenSS(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
WibusJaga:

We need to package & deliver this Bobrisky to Afghanistan. One week in the hands of the Talibans will do him a whole lot of good.

One week?

My, aren't we optimistic!

He wouldn't last a full second.

It takes them 2 minutes to dispatch gays, bobrisky would be the worst abomination they'd ever seen.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by tamzi: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
WibusJaga:

We need to package & deliver this Bobrisky to Afghanistan. One week in the hands of the Talibans will do him a whole lot of good.

I totally agree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by udomma1005(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Some good Nigerian who stays close to this internet drama-Queens, should just help us all and kill dis Tonto Dick and then be planning to kill Annie Idibia, this bitches are just giving us wahala everywhere over pri*k, not allowing us concentrate on how to kill the robot/zombie in Aso villa undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Simbrixton(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
matured man my foot, why is maturity encouraged amongst men folk? why are we encouraging it while women are going haywire? Tonto fit dey disgrace churchill but una want make men shame kpokporigi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by AfonjaConehead: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
"she" ke!!?
Abeg the only she I know there is the Tonto,gaskiya!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bobrisky go don fire this woman

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by arantess: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Be private. Date in private, love in private, be happy in private, keep your marriage in private.

People can’t mess with what they don’t know.

lipsrsealed
unfortunately they wont heed
social media attention is like steroids for some folks

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by JOHNDESTINY14: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Omo, make una park well joor. Who care?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by benson81(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
macho44:

BobRisky na hybrid. Shim has no GENDER grin

www.freetoolshub.com
Then na 'it' we suppose dey call it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
"She" dragged her or HE dragged her? Bobrisky is a he, not a she, please.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kajaard:

She met her match in prince kpokpogarri or whatever his name is cheesy

He completely disgraced her like she did Churchill. The thing sweet me die cheesy
Lol. the thing sweet me for Belle too, I won't lie.

First to do, no dey pain.
that kpokpo whatever guy, gave her an upper cut.
cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by A1hendrix(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
stupid PEOPLE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Adakintroy: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tontoh no no say time de go.in her head she still young. With every heart break comes another layer of bitterness and resentment expecially against men. At some point you will become so dark and so pass out from bitterness that it will be evident to everyone that's who you are.

Na know know de worry her
This kind girl if you befriend her try to give her honest advice she go one super impose her thoughts on you. It's not about right or wrong. It's about her winning all the time that's why she is loosing badly all the time. Relationship never start you don run the media. Small boys go just de use her catch cruise until she humble and realise it's a by
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by BrainSanitizer: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
WibusJaga:

Please use the correct pronoun "her" for bobrisky.
Creatures like that have no business with the male species.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Mike2021forGod(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have an app that will give you 700mb daily for free.... Get the app from me at 1k
0*7*0*86**86 five one three three.... Hit me on whatsapp let's talk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by cococandy(f): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
I hate that they are fighting. For some reason, I actually liked their friendship. Oh well

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by rita25(f): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
I COME DEY PITY TONTO....GBASGBOS EVERYWIA..........EYA. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Is it that she don't have time for nonsense (the subject matter)
Or for a nonsense (bobrisky) ?

Haha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by philisto: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
That is what you get when two friends go separate way
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by cococandy(f): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
udomma1005:
Some good Nigerian who stays close to this internet drama-Queens, should just help us all and kill dis Tonto Dick and then be planning to kill Annie Idibia, this bitches are just giving us wahala everywhere over pri*k, not allowing us concentrate on how to kill the robot/zombie in Aso villa undecided
this “anonymity” of a thing that NL seems to provide has made some of you lose your senses.
Why don’t you show your face and then ask people to go kill someone for you, see how it works out for you.

Lost your damn minds!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Who takes Bob serious? Like the one that pretends to be a female? I won’t even feel bad of someone likes him insult me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) / BBNaija's Angel Is Engaged For Marriage (Photo) / Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.