Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense (49821 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Funke Adesiyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Benwallt(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
WibusJaga:

We need to package & deliver this Bobrisky to Afghanistan. One day in the hands of the Talibans will do him a whole lot of good.
Guy you are very correct. We should get to work. That's just what the HeShe needs. He has lost his sanity. Where does he find courage?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by vickydevoka(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Be private. Date in private, love in private, be happy in private, keep your marriage in private.

People can’t mess with what they don’t know.

lipsrsealed
U forget, die is private

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by vickydevoka(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Be private. Date in private, love in private, be happy in private, keep your marriage in private.

lipsrsealed
U forget, die in private
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by moneyissweet(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nnewi weed.

TroubleMaker47:
The truth is that Tonto doesn't know that Bobrisky has asthma and now that Kpokpogri has found out it will seem as if Churchil is still involved in their arrangement leaving Obi Cubana to be sending voice notes up and down.. hahaha. This is real September to remember cheesy
Lemme goan take my medicine first, gist full ground
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by PAWG(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
WibusJaga:

We need to package & deliver this Bobrisky to Afghanistan. One day in the hands of the Talibans will do him a whole lot of good.

I swear I don reason this thing o grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by luizpippo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
jydeskill1:
I thought they best of friends.

Tonto thought the nigga was a babe ma, then she attempted a kiss like the one above, and felt the nigga's gold leaf electroscope (manhood) deflects, so Tonto scampered for the hills before nigga go give am belle front and back

cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
MrTAnonymous:
Wahala. I wonder what happened to Tonto Dikeh, she was my favorite when she started out in the Industry.

Incase you don’t know na me talk
.... she's not your favorite just say you want f*ck her like we all wishes...I hate beating around the bush
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by T0T0fucker: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ishilove:
Why the fvck is this blogger calling Bobrisky 'she'?

you too like fûck
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Mcbayo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
WibusJaga:

. I will pay for (his.her) visa even if na to go thief am

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by maxito28: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Toto Dick and dat her his,mtww dis my phone sef. All of them na the same. shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Dino444: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tontorisky VS Bobdikeh.... ��
Issorite...!
Let the fight begin.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Ahmeduana(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
WibusJaga:

Afterall him name na IDRIS!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by nothingzpoil: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
MrTAnonymous:
Wahala. I wonder what happened to Tonto Dikeh, she was my favorite when she started out in the Industry.

Incase you don’t know na me talk

That's because NOTHING last FOREVER.

Her time don expire.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by udomma1005(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
cococandy:
this “anonymity” of a thing that NL seems to provide has made some of you lose your senses.
Why don’t you show your face and then ask people to go kill someone for you, see how it works out for you.

Lost your damn minds!
Bet frustration has killed any form of humor, that is if you had any. Can't someone joke with you again?
I bet if I tell to put your hand in fire, you do be daft enough to do so. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Opemiposii(f): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

lipsrsealed
factz!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by okwusdaddy: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Don't date or marry a single mother.They come with a lot of bagadge.that's why divorse is not good it affects all the parties involed but most especially the mother and child.Avoid toxic people when choosing a life partner cause it would lead to this.Thats why i like Angel of bbn she knows that she is toxic and wants to fix herself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Jaysnowkid: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
News of bobrisky upsets me a lot.
Rubbish!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Cousin9999: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tonto is definitely a cutie.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Damseldammie(f): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Aye wa da
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Gfskw: 2:23am On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Teejay13(m): 2:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Friends turn enemies. This tonto self must she quarrel with all her friends.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Pumpumking: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
agbonkamen:
Tonto needs deliverance and spiritual cleansing.

Sweeery can I quickly chop 2 kiss pliase?...am a nice guy smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by agbonkamen(f): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

Sweeery can I quickly chop 2 kiss pliase?...am a nice guy smiley
are you sure you are really a nice guy cos majority of nairaland guys are forming redpillers o grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense by Pumpumking: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
agbonkamen:
are you sure you are really a nice guy cos majority of nairaland guys are forming redpillers o grin grin

Redpiller is gay & his head is not correct.....men fok him angry.
Me am not gay & my head is correct....I like/love women's!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) / Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband / Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.