Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? (19193 Views)

N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City / ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? / Can A Man Who Earns N80,000 Marry In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Bngf: 1:14am On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by blank(f): 1:52am On Sep 11, 2021
11Anonymous:
Just got a job offer of about 80k per month and I planned on going for NYSC before the year ends.

Which should I go for, knowing that I may no longer be interested in serving after getting a job?

Do the 2. Be a ghost corper and work. Ask people who've gone through it. It's easy although you would have to split your allawee with whoever is helping you.
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by akanbiaa(m): 2:05am On Sep 11, 2021
11Anonymous:
Just got a job offer of about 80k per month and I planned on going for NYSC before the year ends.

Which should I go for, knowing that I may no longer be interested in serving after getting a job?
Work on relocation and being posted by NYSC to your new work place doe the NYSC programme.
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by yinkaadesegha: 4:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Please pray with this bible verse for three days at midnight.

Daniel 2:22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

Ask the lord to show you which way to go.

Bless u.
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by frozen70(f): 4:13am On Sep 11, 2021
11Anonymous:

Go for service with your mate and team tend it there once and for all

By the time you start working, you will find it difficult to go back and serve and it will be a hindrance to an extent
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Angelacruz: 4:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Be a ghost corper simple ...meet ur LGI
stevemarkdangot:

How can one go about this? I'm on the verge of getting an offer in lagos too and I would love if I can get the Nysc done while working.
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Joeyfizzo: 4:55am On Sep 11, 2021
phemmite3:
Job offer is better
very wrong decision.....go for ur NYSC
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by ObalaEmma: 4:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Get the right information. 80k from your One month Salary can be enough for you to serve in same company and use 2 stones to kill one Bird.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by MyChoice1: 5:26am On Sep 11, 2021
11Anonymous:

Go for your nysc pls, that certificate is very very important oo... besides, if you can get an 80k job without nysc cert, think of what you can be offered when you get it, don't settle for less, go for your nysc!
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by SavageBoy: 5:39am On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Who nysc help.......

Ogbeni gather small thing from that 80k job

Open huzzle kingdom....look for tools and formats

Within six months.....you don tear everywhere

Sometimes I wonder the individuals that normally like comments like this which glorify fraudundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by ohinoyee(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2021
How Una take dey get this option self... I dey look for small one sef I no see
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Prechboy(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Baybii:
Better give yourself sense and go for the 80k job offer.

I wasted one year of my life teaching in Ibru College, Agbarha-Otor. Though it was a lovely town, with an even more lovely people, I wished I used that opportunity to do something else.

Or you redeploy to your state of choice after the 3 weeks mandatory camp.
Nice. That's my town. My village. My root
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2021
vecman22:

Bro can I dm you?

Do you really understand his comment?

You want start yahoo or you be EFCC undercover Agent?
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Kellydrive1: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2021
11Anonymous:

Hey, under special arrangement you can run the two packages. Be smart. Carry on with your NYSC and still do your 80k work.Face the job,
; at the end of each month, ‘square up’ who is in charge @NYSC end until service completes and your job still continues. This is 9ja… shine your eyes
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by VTJN(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Kellydrive1:

Hey, under special arrangement you can run the two packages. Be smart. Carry on with your NYSC and still do your 80k work.Face the job,
; at the end of each month, ‘square up’ who is in charge @NYSC end until service completes and your job still continues. This is 9ja… shine your eyes
As in eh. He supposed to know that he should run both concurrently

Accept the job offer, work your service to your state of residence, go for the 3 weeks camp and influence your service to your place of work or better still a nerby school that you can settle the principal incharge. Simple!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by osejie17(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2021
Go For NYSC. and get your certificate. you don't know what the future holds maybe after service but might get a better job than the 80k.
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by IncredibleWrite: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2021
Nasri100:

Another poorly backed review without a valid proof, oh well the typical Nigerian style of reasoning

“I don't know the place he got the 80k job, but it is certainly not an organized place that will offer him an opportunity to grow.”

Yah the employers didn’t include NYSC in their conditions for employment already makes them “not organized” and won’t offer him an opportunity to grow.

Because of NYSC?

Don’t quote me again bro.
What he said is true. I got a job with a Chinese company immediately after school and they never asked for my NYSC cert.

The company lacked proper structure and I wasn't even given an employment letter. I was later laid off barely after 6 months via a WhatsApp message for no justifiable reason.

That wouldn't have happened in an organized firm with a proper structure.

Unless you have a strong connection, most organized companies request for an NYSC discharge cert as a pre-requisite for a job.

But I didn't regret my decision tho. It made me have a job experience before service

1 Like

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by stevemarkdangot(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
calculator123:

There are guys that run these stuffs. Ask around
Thank you
I'll ask around.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Habib101: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Snitch24:

The post is so annoying
Comparing 33k to 80k
When we all know u can possibly even combine the two together
Yes na

1 Like

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Em222: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pls guys I am into contract business currently I am cashtraped cos of no contract at the moment am just broke haven't eaten uptill now and I don't have money to eat currently can any kind hearted Nigerian help me out with any amount pls 0032949821 acess bank
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
NYSC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders / Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015 / Development Bank Of Nigeria Completes First Recruitment, Set To Take Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.