Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? (19168 Views)

N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City / ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? / Can A Man Who Earns N80,000 Marry In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by famouscargo4u: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Go for the job, you can always dash the LGI the NYSC allowance. You can eat your cake and have it!
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nasri100:

You are the stupid one who isn’t aware of the difficult challenges in getting a stable job in Nigeria least the imaginary “better paying job” you are referring to.

If only I took the advice of keeping that job than wasting one year doing Bleep all.

Op you better keep that job and try to work the NYSC.

Ur a big fool. So u rather not do NYSC and believe uv gotten a mere 80k job...so stupid of u. U wont know the importance of NYSC until something bogus and mouth watery comes. I repeat no good firm would take a graduate u has not done NYSC

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by ofiko123(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Who NYSC help??
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by urchcoded(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Accept the job, Go for Nysc. E get why. It would have been different if na business. Job no dy finish. Go for Nysc with about 50k you can work your service to your state of residence (that's not corruption) then you collect request letter from your company, nysc will post you there as your PPA
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by urchcoded(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
AmericanDad:

Ur a big fool. So u rather not do NYSC and believe uv gotten a mere 80k job...so stupid of u. U wont know the importance of NYSC until something bogus and mouth watery comes. I repeat no good firm would take a graduate u has not done NYSC
can you tell us why you called someone seeking advice a fool?
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by phemmyfour: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
11Anonymous:
Just got a job offer of about 80k per month and I planned on going for NYSC before the year ends.

Which should I go for, knowing that I may no longer be interested in serving after getting a job?
both....pally with your ZI/CLO, share your allawee with them monthly and appear at the pop for your certificate
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by enemyofprogress: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Boat of them are good
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Famous94: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Job abeg
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by behboh: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
I'll take the Job and do all my best. When I fell I have gained my ground. I'll approach my JR to arrange my NYSC with them. Win win
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Nasri100(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
AmericanDad:

Importance of NYSC… haha your commander-in-chief doesn’t even have one… Does he?

With all the hype Is NYSC required to hold a political position in the country?

Importance of a scheme that throws graduate back into the saturated job market after one year??

And between, Where on earth did I suggest the Op not to do his service you r*tard who can’t even read simple writing.

Now go to Jobberman and co and continue to look for those jobs you are talking about cause that is the only thing your trained employee brain can do.
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by SirLakes: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have nothing to say but this madam has something to say grin

You were not informed tooo...... continue grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Mypeople2(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
11Anonymous:
Just got a job offer of about 80k per month and I planned on going for NYSC before the year ends.

Which should I go for, knowing that I may no longer be interested in serving after getting a job?
Do the work.When it is time for service, do your service if you cannot work it.By the way in this Buhari regime, something that pays you N80k , does not fall under the category of job.Na hustle be N80k

1 Like

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Collect the job offer and serve there.
Don't ask me how.
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by zikter(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
11Anonymous:

OP, the popular advice here is the job, but be very careful, this is a delicate situation. consider your age, if you are close to surpassing the age limit for nysc, then go for nysc. NYSC certificate is a requirement for many job opportunities if you wish to be a career person. Even if you are in your early twenties, many of the good openings in multinationals require nysc completion to start as a graduate trainee. For me 80k job is not really worth it to forego nysc. The money is too small compare to the benefits the nysc may certificate offer in future.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by tweakdude1: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
11Anonymous:

Job offer is better ooooo
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Vanmatrix(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
11Anonymous:

I was in your shoes last year, I went for both!!!!!
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by micflo28(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Job experience is way more better than NYSC, when you wish to switch to a better job, your experience will knock off those parading discharge certificate and land you the job. Recruiters no longer have time to train young, naive school leavers before recruiting them. They need people who will hit the ground running when employed. Congrats on your offer.
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Nasri100(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
zikter:
OP, the popular advice here is the job, but be very careful, this is a delicate situation. consider your age, if you are close to surpassing the age limit for nysc, then go for nysc. NYSC certificate is a requirement for many job opportunities if you wish to be a career person. Even if you are in your early twenties, many of the good openings in multinationals require nysc completion to start as a graduate trainee. For me 80k job is not really worth it to forego nysc. The money is too small compare to the benefits the nysc may certificate offer in future.

Very easy to type these multinational jargons on the internet in comparison to the reality facing this f ucked up country.

OP keep the job and try to work the NYSC.

Better still fight to get a VISA like I did. Nigeria is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by otunbateejay(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
11Anonymous:

bros u can work and serve as well all u need to do gost ur Nysc u go dey collect ur salary while using ur allowance to Sault urLI
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nysc, bro. I am not lieing you
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Ameduedwin: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
in my opinion, if the company can give u just three week to go for orientation camp to redploy or become a ghost corper then u continue your job while your local govt inpector marking your register in ur ppa finish.
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by sexymonkey(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Go for Nysc and connect me with the job grin
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by AntiWailer: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
NYSC

No reasonable company will employ u without NYSC certificate.
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Harodebby(f): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Job first, NYSC later. Abi u get assurance after serving undecided
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by zikter(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nasri100:

Very easy to type these multinational jargons on the internet in comparison to the reality facing this f ucked up country.

OP keep the job and try to work the NYSC.

Better still fight to get a VISA like I did. Nigeria is not worth it.
it is not multinational jargon. People are getting opportunities in those companies even as of now. I repeat if he wishes to be a career person in Nigeria, he should get his nysc certificate. The 80k which is not really much should not blind him, he should look at the bigger picture

1 Like

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Kimjongun: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
If you didn't do your NYSC on time be ready to do your NYSC with people you will find their behavior to be crude and immature. Camp will be so unbearable for you, trust me. You will be a guy full of years of dealing with reality in the midst of young highly excited young lads who just finished school.

The dormitory will be the worst place you want to be.
Wearing white for 30 days straight will be so frustrating.
My camping experience wasn't fun, DO YOUR NYSC IMMEDIATELY YOU FINISHED SCHOOL WITH YOUR MATES!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by erubati: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rubbish post.
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by kennyjam: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
11Anonymous:

That Kaduna job abi..

Congrats
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Nasri100(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
zikter:
it is not multinational jargon. People are getting opportunities in those companies even as of now. I repeat if he wishes to be a career person in Nigeria, he should get his nysc certificate. The 80k which is not really much should not blind him, he should look at the bigger picture

Agreed. People.

Very interested to know the percentage of these people? Maybe the Nigerian bad unemployment rate is actually a scam and exaggerated as these multinational lots are swallowing them in from what you have said.

Mate, not everyone will work with multinational companies.

We barely know anything about the OP but for him to bring this topic to a public forum shows he’s probably in serious need and desperate. Asking him to defer a salary job that is more than the minimum wage in sh*t hole Nigeria is a crazy thing to do.

The OP should keep the job and try to work out how to do the NYSC while he’s still employed over there.

Then after that probably get a better job or visa and leave if he wants.
Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Na mumu dey accept job offer. Go for nysc you go see one rich alhaji daughter wey you fit pregnant cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? by PGKing1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Who nysc epp

Original Backwoods available at Wholesale prices msg me for pics....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Things Do When You Are Laid Off / Development Bank Of Nigeria Completes First Recruitment, Set To Take Off / Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.