Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested (5551 Views)

The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) / The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) / Bakare: Empty Treasury Made Buhari To Appoint Ministers Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by bmdmix11: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
The trouser looking like what he did to the economy

2 Likes

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by Ammishaddai: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
If this was meant to be funny, I'm sorry to say that it failed woefully undecided
Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by AntiBMC(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
bmdmix11:
The trouser looking like what he did to the economy

Hehehe...the trouser be looking like polythene bag grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by Captain8(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
good..they should arrest the wicked tailor....

2 Likes

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by Guestlander: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Of all the things going on in Nigeria I can't understand why some are obsessed with an inconsequential piece of clothing.

4 Likes

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by prinsam30: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
If this was meant to be funny, I'm sorry to say that it failed woefully undecided

don't tell me ur enjoying the suffering bubu is meted on u... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by bmdmix11: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
d suffering don enter u wella, sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by MufasaLion: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by InaNla(f): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Life imprisonments!

Criminal tailor.

6 Likes

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by yyba: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
IPOB are just illiterates group of people cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by Gadafii: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Na that trouser confirm say truly bubu na mannequin angry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by mu2sa2: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
The trousers Buhari wore was igbo-made, and he wore in igboland.
Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by IamGusto02: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bullshit
SMH cry
Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by puppie017: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
The trouser fit repel bullet
DID YOU KNOW

1 Like

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by FakeUnity: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
The trouser be like parachute for him tiny legs.

1 Like

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
InaNla:
Life imprisonments!

Criminal tailor.

grin grin grin Seriously he came to mind

2 Likes

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by BeardedMeat(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Abeg go and sit down! I had a good laugh grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by Iceberghill(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
The tailor was treatend by an ipob guy so he has to saw it anyhow grin grin grin

Re: The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested by captainspear(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
yyba:
IPOB are just illiterates group of people cheesy cheesy cheesy
my over literate Brother your amazing command of English language de give me headache for belle ah swear

(1) (Reply)

Ako Obioma Under Fire Over Alleged Contract Scam In Abia, Imo / Shocking: Unity School Cut Off Mark..zamfara 2..anambra 139 / If Buhari Force Adeosun To Cover Up In Qatar Who Force Queen Of England - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.