Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Is It Advisable For A Male To Study Nursing Science In The University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Advisable For A Male To Study Nursing Science In The University? (310 Views)

Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? / Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / Nursing Science At The Lagos State University ( LASU) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Male To Study Nursing Science In The University? by GreatTEF(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
I'm a guy who wish to study in a Nigerian University.

I need your Advice.

[Male Nurses in the House, your contribution is important]

1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable For A Male To Study Nursing Science In The University? by ibksiv(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yes it is. Care giving isn't an exclusive preserve of women only. It also involves some science and intuitive expertise. So it is good for the man; it is equally good for the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Male To Study Nursing Science In The University? by Matheusmartin: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Many Nigerians are not so bright and poorly enlightened.

Nursing is a very beautiful course my guy with lots of prospects, both here and even more when you travel out.

Go ahead and grab it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mosquirix: 10 Things To Know About First-ever Approved Malaria Vaccine / UWE Bristol Programme-specific Scholarships, UK 2022/2023 / Fela Ejiofor Foundation Becomes A Partner To Best Brain Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.