Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers (29461 Views)

Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development / 30 States Risk Bankruptcy As Lagos, Rivers Set For New VAT Regime / Lagos, Rivers Begin VAT Collection, FG, North Disagree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers by erico2k2(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2021
PLZ who is from KOGI state here
Re: VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers by Navalsadiq(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
lol..... I am only protecting southern interest, I don't understand why you are this angry.

I see no reason why businesses are killed and destroyed up north all in the name of religion, only for the same set of parasites to turn and want to reap the benefits of the businesses they killed deliberately from other states.

It is called cheating and parasitical in every sense!

This is a moral and logical issue, don't be angry, channel your anger to your useless lazy people that have decided to leeche around.

So, Oga if protecting and supporting the fact that southern vat should be for the south, and northern vat for the north is my only crime, so be it! I don't care about you parasites.

Collapse Kogi state, since your land mass is so big and unproductive collapse kogi and distribute your lands to neighboring villages in other states. because kogi is not supposed to be a state in the first place.
I can't be angry you are not working with facts and figures.we have the potential of becoming a grt state.do your research well and you will find out kogi covers a square meter of 32000 bigger than the whole south east and even rivers that your talking about.

We have IRON and steel,more than enough lime stone for cement production and the so called oil that you guys are blabbing about.with the 13 percent derivative that goes to the south what do you guys do with it.i served in rivers and I can tell you how back wards you guys are.wake up Oga oil is loosing it's place on the international market.

When the steel company begins to function we will produce cars and a whole lot more.it will attract foreign investors from different quaters
Re: VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers by Fuckyoumod: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Navalsadiq:
I can't be angry you are not working with facts and figures.we have the potential of becoming a grt state.do your research well and you will find out kogi covers a square meter of 32000 bigger than the whole south east and even rivers that your talking about.

We have IRON and steel,more than enough lime stone for cement production and the so called oil that you guys are blabbing about.with the 13 percent derivative that goes to the south what do you guys do with it.i served in rivers and I can tell you how back wards you guys are.wake up Oga oil is loosing it's place on the international market.

When the steel company begins to function we will produce cars and a whole lot more.it will attract foreign investors from different quaters
lol.... we have the potential of becoming a grt state.do your research well and you will find out kogi covers a square meter of 32000 bigger than the whole south east and even rivers that your talking about bla bla bla bla...... If kogi is bigger than south east and Rivers state as you claim yet can not fend for it self, but wait every month to get FG allocation from money gotten from Rivers state then kogi is what I call "BIG FOR NITHING", useless and parasitical.

Kogi state is a burden on Rivers state and other southern states, collapse kogi into villages and hamlets.

1 Like

Re: VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers by Fuckyoumod: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
is kogi state part of north
OK tell me more about kogi.

Where is kogi located?

South?
Re: VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
OK tell me more about kogi.

Where is kogi located?

South?
kogi is middle belt

That why you can tell if the are north or south

All this 19 northern state is scam by the hausa fulani to keep ruling this God forsaken country

What baffle me the most is that the southern states don't even know there right
Re: VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers by Fuckyoumod: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
kogi is middle belt

That why you can tell if the are north or south

All this 19 northern state is scam by the hausa fulani to keep ruling this God forsaken country

What baffle me the most is that the southern states don't even know there right
I like the way you've started sounding.

Kogi people can only be in my good books when they start realising that they are not north and must stop supporting north.
Re: VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
I like the way you've started sounding.

Kogi people can only be in my good books when they start realising that they are not north and must stop supporting north.
kogi state don't support the north is the kogi government that makes it look like kogi is supporting north
Re: VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers by Fuckyoumod: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
kogi state don't support the north is the kogi government that makes it look like kogi is supporting north
I camped in Asaya kaba bunu.
I love kogi, but kogi must align with south if it seeks growth and development.
There is nothing up North, except for poverty, underdevelopment, uneducated people and religious terrorism (Jihad).
Re: VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
I camped in Asaya kaba bunu.
I love kogi, but kogi must align with south if it seeks growth and development.
There is nothing up North, except for poverty, underdevelopment, uneducated people and religious terrorism (Jihad).
yeah I pray
Re: VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers by Obdk: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2021
Abel7777:

http://www.signalng.com/governor-yahaya-bello-opposes-lagos-rivers-on-vat/

Dumb commissioner..

He don't even understand VAT..
THIS foolish man think because kogi border 10 states any truck that pass through kọfị will pay VAT...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio On Why PDP Senators Walked Out Of Senate Today / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) / Biyi Adeleye Reveals He Kidnapped Ogun LG Party Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.