Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

When Will The Untouchables Be Touched? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The Untouchables Be Touched? (845 Views)

Britain Has Helped Us To ‘touch The Untouchables’, Says Magu / When Stella Oduah Touched The Untouchables In Aviation Sector - / The Untouchables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Untouchables Be Touched? by chidichris(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2007
Tony Annenih is the no 1 untouchable and in recent time had boasted that there is no pot big enough to cook him in nigeria.
he led the divertion of public funds mearnt for federal contracts famous among which is the lagos-benin expressway.
bode george, adedibu, andy uba and a host of others including atiku as well as the unretiring obj are part of this list yet we have a self-acclaimed just efcc.
the touching of these untouchables will be the gateway to our national realisation projects but the question remains, when will the untouchables be touched in nigeria?
definitely they will expose all the dirty games of/in aso rock.
as long as these untouchables remains our decission makers, i do not believe efcc and their claims- what do u think?
Re: When Will The Untouchables Be Touched? by denex: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2007
Guy, you've answered your own question. There's a reason the untouchables are called the untouchables.
Re: When Will The Untouchables Be Touched? by chidichris(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2007
denex,
i wish i can say this in a more private way but it could still be useful to others saying it here.
please courtsy demands respect especially when u are addressing people u don't know.
guy, is mostly used within peers. u hardly know me and there is the possibility of me been as old as your father so the idea of addressing me as guy, is absolutely wrong.
i don't mean no insult but i am talking about manners especially in public forum like this of which there is no age bracket here so the place is free for all.
it is better to address people by their chat id instead of such words like guy.
thanks for your much anticipated understanding.
Re: When Will The Untouchables Be Touched? by denex: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2007
Guy, rest. What if you're older than my father? That means you deserve eternal rest.
Re: When Will The Untouchables Be Touched? by denex: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2007
Guy, rest. What if you're older than my father? That means you deserve eternal rest.
Re: When Will The Untouchables Be Touched? by denex: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2007
You have no respect. You should have referred to me as Mr Denex. Why did you just utter denex. Don't you know I may be as old as you father too. You can only refer to me with my nickname if we are very familiar which we are not.

Guy, please show some respect when demanding respect.
Re: When Will The Untouchables Be Touched? by chidichris(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2007
i am really sorry about that. i even started regreting after writting that as i found u in a different thread using the same word guy.
all the same, not for me alone, when you meet people especially unknown, the word guy as u use them here sounds babaric and goes a long way to show the content of people.
feel free and discuss what i am telling u here with any of ur good friends and u will understand.
like i said i don't mean no harm but sometimes when people miss step(s) via their family upbringing, they do learn through a different mostly the hard ways.
if i were u, i will be matured and let the sleeping dog lay.
Re: When Will The Untouchables Be Touched? by denex: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2007
Starting to feel sorry and starting to regret very late in life is also an effect of ill-mannered kids brought up by decadent parents. Anyway, a sign that you are realising your mistakes shows that you're willing to change.

And stop lying with dogs. You may catch fleas. God bless you as you turn a new leaf in your life towards civility and rational thinking. I wish you well.
Re: When Will The Untouchables Be Touched? by monsieurp: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2007
Mr denex i think Mr chidichris has a point its better 2 address people in a public forum by their chat id cos using the word "guy" to address people sounds a little disrespectful special if u r do not know them personally i for one would feel insulted if i was addressed like that by a complete stranger

so pls show a little courtesy by addressing people rightly.it indicates that you have got proper up bringing

Tony Annenih is the no 1 untouchable and in recent time had boasted that there is no pot big enough to cook him in nigeria.
he led the divertion of public funds mearnt for federal contracts famous among which is the lagos-benin expressway.
bode george, adedibu, andy uba and a host of others including atiku as well as the unretiring obj are part of this list yet we have a self-acclaimed just efcc.
the touching of these untouchables will be the gateway to our national realisation projects but the question remains, when will the untouchables be touched in nigeria?
definitely they will expose all the dirty games of/in aso rock.
as long as these untouchables remains our decission makers, i do not believe efcc and their claims- what do u think?

some animals r more equal than others ce la ves

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Abgaje Loses At Election Tribunal, Fashola’s Victory Affirmed / Niger Delta Topping The Charts In Greed/corruption? / Obasanjo Saint Or Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.