Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year (45310 Views)

Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Spend Two Weeks In Prison / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House / Benjamin Mendy's Sallah Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by uniquetechng: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This guy is a beasty LB with one of the most deadly ball recovery in the world.

His size it huge and imposing.

Those girls both visited him in his home. They had sex and they left.

Several months after, charges of Assault and Rape are flying around like mosquitoes.

In a gynocentric society try to tie down one woman. Especially a young school girl that offers a bit of peace.

His management team have really failed him in this regard. And there isn't any mention of his innocence anywhere.
Seem you have been watching a different Mendy from the one that actually plays for City , Benji is the worst LB in EPL and City's weakest link in defence reason why Pep usually draft Cancelo to left back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by otipoju(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wetin Louis Saha of Man United dey do for there. These guys no ho ever get sense for once.

Have a dedicated sex pad and Install cameras in those rooms that are motion activated.

Also since you can afford it go get sex from countries whose ladies are not out to destroy you for profit.

7 Likes

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
He will be blaming God why he put Eve into the Garden when Adam did not asked
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Judolisco(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
angry
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by favour32(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:
They shouldn't only jail him, he should be flogged so hard.
The guy is innocent until proven guilty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Great100000: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Na wa oooo
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Xfemt(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
one of the reasons pep doesn't like black players
re you normal
What if adam johnson that went to jail for rape
Was he not white

Ona go just open mouth waaaaaa

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by olatade(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Probably the least of his worries. The thought of 15+ years in prison is probably his main concern.
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Ayo2004: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Man might be innocent

These bitches know that single sexual harassment accusations no longer works since it's mostly false nowadays so they now come together in groups to ruin a man's life angry

This should be thoroughly investigated,these women visited him in his home so they might have given consent but they planned to ruin this young man

#Trustnohoes grin

8 Likes

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by adabaraabdul: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This guy is a beasty LB with one of the most deadly ball recovery in the world.

His size it huge and imposing.

Those girls both visited him in his home. They had sex and they left.

Several months after, charges of Assault and Rape are flying around like mosquitoes. He fell for the booby trap. Black footballers in the UK must thread carefully and be exra caution. These gals use fake id cards and are in these deals for financial reasons. Quite unfortunate, a number of black players have been lucky to escape these plots in the past.

In a gynocentric society try to tie down one woman. Especially a young school girl that offers a bit of peace.

His management team have really failed him in this regard. And there isn't any mention of his innocence anywhere.
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by rickleye: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
This makes no sense
Why wasnt anything heard in England ? Moves the france and all this .....
Also why no bail, I mean he's no flight risk.
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by vickydevoka(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
hybrid11:
Preek respect yourself, why do you want virginas to kill us
Not prick. It's a deliberate act. De use it to get de blcksy down

1 Like

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by LZAA: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
one of the reasons pep doesn't like black players
People still believe this s**hit grin grin
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Mikeman123(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oh Mendy. .hope you will get justice.I love Man City .I am a proud Cityzen
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by WibusJaga: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2021

Lawful society. Nobody is above the law.
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Firstcitizen: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
3some or 4some with oyinbo chicks is highly risky if you have money and a name to protect.

He is fvcked because he had a very inefficient management that should have spotted this quick

In the UK these oyinbo chicks can be brutal and set you up even when you don't have the kind of money Mendy has.. Watch how more 'victims' will join the bandwagon as the case progresses.

8 Likes

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
What of Penaldo why is he not in jail. What of neyma why is he not in jail What of John Terry What of Kane and all the white English boys why are they not in jail... the law always favoured white boys... leave matter for matthias

1 Like

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by GloryCardinal(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dear man City I have come for your player.

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Aurelius1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
This one career don finish! Many promising young men have fvcked away their destinies. Benjamin Mendy is about to tow the same path.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by fergie001: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lamasta:

grin grin
For saying this Man United will suffer for 3 years without trophy
I know you want 6 players Injured at once OR you want Stones to play 3 abi?

Ask ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod openmine rodwave grin cheesy

posiklan:

Is he not qualified for bail?
Nope.....No bail...The bail option will come up in Jan
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by StayMotivated: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
What a pity Mendy's career has gone down the drain

1 Like

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Adakintroy: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
He is not Ronaldo so don't expect much.

But a woman will go straight to a man's house and come.back expecting no sex. Was she expecting the man to hold hands and pray with her.

All this way to gain power through victim hood go injure una women..because if men start with una all those talk of oppression for centuries go be like joke. This one go clear. Because una know wetin una de do but de form innocent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Lamasta(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
fergie001:

I know you want 6 players Injured at once OR you want Stones to play 3 abi?

I know Man United has a hand in this M3ndy saga but don't worry we will respond to y'all in the language y'all understand cool
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by MuchAdo: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
That's so unfair!

Isn't he supposed to be innocent until proven guilty

So why keep him in detention pending the trial

That's punishing him for the crime already.

Nigeria anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Lamasta(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mikeman123:
Oh Mendy. .hope you will get justice.I love Man City .I am a proud Cityzen
He has not being proven guilty yet let's hope he is innocent of the allegations sha

1 Like

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Onepeople: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
I really don't understand this mendy rape case ,what happened to innocent until proven guilty? This seems to be a concluded case ,i am not seeing any judgment here ,the media prosecuting is more than enough to send the innocent young man into depression.

I thought they said in the developed world people right are been respected? What happened to mendy right to fair hearing? What happened to accused remains innocent until proven guilty? I am confused on this young man case .uk have been sending a lot innocent people to prison, we should not celebrate whatever we see on social media, UK justice system is not perfect, if this were to be Rooney, john Terry's or Maguire's the case would have been different.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
wetin be under 18 in uk while the age of consent is 16
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by abbey621(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
otipoju:
Wetin Louis Saha of Man United dey do for there. These guys no ho ever get sense for once.

Have a dedicated sex pad and Install cameras in those rooms that are motion activated.

Also since you can afford it go get sex from countries whose ladies are not out to destroy you for profit.

Na so una dey land from frying pan to fire, in most advanced countries, installing CCTV or camera in the bedroom without informing the participant that he or she is being recorded is a crime, any evidence obtained from such medium is inadmissable in court.
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by fergie001: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lamasta:

I know Man United has a hand in this M3ndy saga but don't worry we will respond to y'all in the language y'all understand cool
Don't worry......If United was involved...we would have even taken out KDB....

It's not over yet.....Your GK was with Mendy the day the incident happened. We need to begin a petition grin cheesy
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by PAWG(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
He’ll be humble when he gets out. See as Hushpuppi just dey infect guys with prison time grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges / Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. / Why I Adopted Tobi Amusan – Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.