Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year (45274 Views)

Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Spend Two Weeks In Prison / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House / Benjamin Mendy's Sallah Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Dimitarr: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lamasta:

The court will do the needful but till then fear some women.....

Lool. I agree with you on that. But i will rather say be cautious not fear
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Truvelisback(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
I believe this was a consentual act. Perhaps, this people wants to take advantage and tag it rape.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by puremaker7(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
one of the reasons pep doesn't like black players
Because Adam Johnson is a black player
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by baralatie(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
paulolee:
just too bad...too much money n u choose to lose it instead of controlling urself..
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by SirBunky85(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kingluqman:
So white players doesn't do such abi? You know Rooney and Ryan Giggs so? grin
you forgot to add Adam Johnson

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Onepeople: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dimitarr:

This is a delicate case and the court is trying to ensure there is no public backlash. Though it is wrong, but i believe that is what they are trying to avoid. Also i suspect mendy was caught slacking and they have substantial circumstantial evidence against him hence keeping him in jail
i understand, i just don't feel too comfortable with the way he been handled. If they have strong evidence against so be it, but if not ,the young man career and his entire life will never remain the same.
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Godbless3(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Its a black man and must remain in prison but white guys will just pay fine as its a first time offender... Whoever believes in BLM is like believing in church/pastors in nigeria.
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by baralatie(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Realhommie:
He should have known better... If he wasn't indisciplined he wouldn't be in this mess.
What if the case shows otherwise
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by baralatie(m): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Godbless3:
Its a black man and must remain in prison but white guys will just pay fine as its a first time offender... Whoever believes in BLM is like believing in church/pastors in nigeria.
Where did you get that insinuation that when it comes to rape allegations that the courts discriminate between racial lines.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Oyiboman69: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
one of the reasons pep doesn't like black players
na wa...

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Numerouno94(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
fergie001:
Numerouno94 ......abeg help me calm lamasta down grin cheesy

grin grin grin make him 4get Mendy cos right now him dey same lane wit R.Kelly. Make them come make we give them Jones, he can b converted to a side back. grin grin

Lamasta hw market? €54 gone down d drain grin grin
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Lamasta(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Lamasta hw market? €54 gone down d drain grin grin
We are awaiting the verdict from the court before we conclude....For now we have Zinchenko and Cancelo on standby to fill the void....
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by princewarri1985: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
That is the end of an illustrious career! Useless idiot, he had everything going for him, earning millions of pounds monthly and living in an multimillion pounds mansion and he threw everthing away over a useless pus*y, 5 minutes enjoyment, he had all the opportunity to date models and celebrities will throw themselves at him because he was one too, this dumbo is going to do 15 years behind bar, if na Naija now them go say na village people and na wetin him use he hand cause
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Numerouno94(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lamasta:
Daughters of Jezebel want to wreck our Mendy but they will fail that I know cool
Kikikikikiki grin grin grin.

Mendy is bad guy, i wont
b surprised if his guilty. The dude wasn't feeling remorseful; him still dey do big boy for court they even wink at a journalist, make him go ask R.Kelly.

Lamasta jux 4get abt Mendy cos that niggar is gonna b locked up for a long time. If u doubt me ask Fergie001. grin grin
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Lamasta(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Mendy is bad guy, i wont
b surprised if his guilty. The dude wasn't feeling remorseful; him still dey do big boy for court they even wink at a journalist, make him go ask R.Kelly.

Lamasta jux 4get abt Mendy cos that niggar is gonna b locked up for a long time. If u doubt me ask Fergie001. grin grin
You and Fergie are working together to attack my team ba grin

Don't conclude on Mendy like that you are not close to him....
Even Ronaldo too have being accused too before by this daughters
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Numerouno94(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lamasta:

We are awaiting the verdict from the court before we conclude....For now we have Zinchenko and Cancelo on standby to fill the void....

I actually prefer Zinchenko to Mendy. Zinchenko is a beast. Mendy is to arrogant nd unserious. Anyways i wish him all the best, buh if his guilty then he shuld do d tym.
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Lamasta(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

I actually prefer Zinchenko to Mendy. Zinchenko is a beast. Mendy is to arrogant nd unserious. Anyways i wish him all the best, buh if his guilty then he shuld do d tym.
Zinchenko is currently ahead of him in the pecking order as Mendy don't loss form well well.....
If he's found guilty he should be jailed but if not.....
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by otipoju(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
abbey621:

Na so una dey land from frying pan to fire, in most advanced countries, installing CCTV or camera in the bedroom without informing the participant that he or she is being recorded is a crime, any evidence obtained from such medium is inadmissable in court.

Na you be jump jump. Who said anything about hidden cameras. If the lady sees cameras and you let her know that you have cameras ...even if it is a dummy, do you think she will be inclined to bring up false allegations?

Also which is better, to be wrongly jailed for rape or sexual assault with your reputation forever destroyed OR to be sued for damages or even imprisoned for a secret recording as long as it proves your innocence because the sex was consensual.

You can pick your poison.
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Numerouno94(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lamasta:

You and Fergie are working together to attack my team ba grin

Don't conclude on Mendy like that you are not close to him....
Even Ronaldo too have being accused too before by this daughters

grin grin grin.

Ronaldo's case is different, his like our own 2baba "father of all nations"

For Mendy, the dude get rapist eyes grin grin.
That under age girl own go rope am seriously, i don't see him getting free from that case.
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Rastaramsey(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Fear those vagina people
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Numerouno94(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lamasta:

Zinchenko is currently ahead of him in the pecking order as Mendy don't loss form well well.....
If he's found guilty he should be jailed but if not.....

Zinchenko is a blessing to City. I watched his game against England in Euro2020. That guy almost killed England. His confidence level is high. Mendy's case is good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Lamasta(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

grin grin grin.

Ronaldo's case is different, his like our own 2baba "father of all nations"

For Mendy, the dude get rapist eyes grin grin.
That under age girl own go rope am seriously, i don't see him getting free from that case.
Mendy collect your girlfriend ba Cos this one you take the case serious pass the jury in charge of the case self weak me o.....
Let's just leave the case for the court to settle
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by EbukaHades10(m): 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
fergie001:
I know you want 6 players Injured at once OR you want Stones to play 3 abi?
Ask ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod openmine rodwave grin cheesy

Please, whatever you do, no near Liverpool this season o. Abeg

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by baralatie(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
otipoju:

Na you be jump jump. Who said anything about hidden cameras. If the lady sees cameras and you let her know that you have cameras ...even if it is a dummy, do you think she will be inclined to bring up false allegations?

Also which is better, to be wrongly jailed for rape or sexual assault with your reputation forever destroyed OR to be sued for damages or even imprisoned for a secret recording as long as it proves your innocence because the sex was consensual.

You can pick your poison.
Hmmmm
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Femand93(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sensed racism in this....only God knows when this shits will end sad
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by otipoju(m): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dimitarr:

not the same saha of MAN UTD. just checked it. They just happen to have the same name. That one sef will likly get harrased just because they bear the same name

Haa better. Saha wey i know dey too refined and world wise to fall into such a silly trap.
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by fergie001: 12:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Numerouno94:

Mendy is bad guy, i wont

I don tell am before nah.....e no gree hear grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by fergie001: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Please, whatever you do, no near Liverpool this season o. Abeg
Only Jota we want cheesy grin
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Babalola0920: 12:55am On Sep 11, 2021
MUSLIM WOMEN ARE CAPTIVE
Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 11, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
BUT WHY DO MEN RAPE?

HE HAS THE MONEY. WHY DIDN'T HE GET A CALL GIRL?

OR WAS HE TRYING TO PROVE A POINT THAT NO MATTER HOW RICH A MAN IS, HE IS MOSTLY TO RAPE WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF?

He has the money. Instead of him to do it the right, he chose to do it the men's way. May he never returned from prison IJN

U don't know. I pardon ur ignorance as Nigerian who hasn't left the shores of the country . Didn't u read it all happened at his residence? Three... That's how the exploit the perceived rich blacks. Penetration is his only offence. If u believe he raped them, then u are a dummy for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year by Bngf: 1:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Players Of AFCON 2021 / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years / Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.