Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video (51390 Views)

Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking / Pamilerin Flaunts His Giant Dog That Lives in An Air-conditioned Room / Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by film3four: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Bola146(f): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by chatinent: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
One movie I watched where he acted gay made me start looking at him like the Yoruba adage crab thing.

Btw, his p-man remains my fav. Nwoke gba ọtọ adịghị a ma aka na akpa.

15 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by richmond500: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
@OP, U have been a proponent of his candidacy lately.
Are u sure u are not Yul Edochie?

Reno Omokiri own, e remain small, we go know that idiot moniker for NL cos ayam convinced he's on NL grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by UselessBuhari: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:
One movie I watched where he acted gay made me start looking at him like the Yoruba crab.
Homosexuality is a Yoruba thing, Igbos don't do it

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by chatinent: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
UselessBuhari:

Nna eh, cool down. I'm not hitting tribes. Read again.

FYI, gays are everywhere. Btw, if you know anyone who needs a research writer for social sciences, hit me up. I mean thesis, assignments, and dissertations.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by daxon001(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
The headline of this post is funnily lame and lamily funny at the same time grin wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Depressed101: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Firefox01: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
UselessBuhari:
Uche Maduagwu dey look you with one eye. Alex Ekubor sef dey observe cool

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Onyenna(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Mastakija(m): 1:01am On Sep 11, 2021
UselessBuhari:
guilty conscience is worrying u

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Almaigaa: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5mXDi1rOr4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTpQCpDDhAz/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala mynd44

This one just Dey waste his time.
Even his IGBO BROTHERS will not VOTE for him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Ddokie: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Depressed101:
omo this guy get base o... Wadafuq

The voice na die

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by jodeci(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Almaigaa:

This one just Dey waste his time.
Even his IGBO BROTHERS will not VOTE for him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In all your gettings,get sense.Is that a political billboard or life beer advert billboard?

too early to sound foolish.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2021
He gunning for political post in alaigbo. APC or PDP?
Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Fahdiga(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2021
UselessBuhari:
You are not far from the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Almaigaa: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2021
jodeci:

In all your gettings,get sense.Is that a political billboard or life beer advert billboard?

too early to sound foolish.

E no concern me. All I know is that, his IGBO BROTHERS won't vote for him grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by film3four: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Flyingngel(m): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2021
He is the one who paid for it and he is the one stopping by to snap his picture. Talk abt wonders!

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Fianze93(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Flyingngel:
He is the one who paid for it and he is the one stopping by to snap his picture. Talk abt wonders!

So Yul go pay Nigerian Brewery for advert?

Abi you think this is campaign poster?

18 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by yemmight(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2021
This one is a Joker. Make him no dey enjoy free toto dey go in Nollywood.
Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Truthissupreme: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2021
Flyingngel:
it's life beer advert

You think the guy would waste his money on such fruitless political jingle

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2021
Big guy

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by ybalogs(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2021
That moment you feel you're doing something right.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by akanbiaa(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2021
Our next President.Meanwhile watch the Champions league matches at home by upgrading your dstv cheapily.Check my last topic.
Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by thatsleepboy1: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2021
UselessBuhari:

When it comes to the south, Igbos are the number 1. The fact. Go to their capitals and see for yourself. Taiye Ebo (Tunde) of owerri nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by In2systemsTech(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Well one day I will be smiling next to Opera and the queen on Forbes...

Direct Toks 2013 Ford Edge For Sale In Onitsha
https://www.nairaland.com/6737594/direct-toks-2013-ford-edge
Re: Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video by Excellbetter: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out / Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Falz In Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.